Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,438 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

7 In 1 Amazing Power Packed, Million Dollar Generator Techniques On Cd… - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 7 In 1 Amazing Power Packed, Million Dollar Generator Techniques On Cd… (522 Views)

Make Free Unlimited Calls Legally 24/7 In Nigeria For Just 500 Monthly / Place Advert On Cd Magazine Where People Can Watch It Life On Tv! / World Top 50 Songs- Billboardchart On Cd (mp3 Formats) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 In 1 Amazing Power Packed, Million Dollar Generator Techniques On Cd… by ihewulezi: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2009
7 IN 1 AMAZING POWER PACKED, MILLION DOLLAR GENERATOR TECHNIQUES ON CD…
A Must Have For Every Aspiring Online Millionaire…
Brought To You By
Anthony Ihewulezi

Fellow Nigerians,

Before I proceed, I’ll like to ask you some important questions:

• Are you unemployed, a student, and seek a meaningful source of living?
• Are you uncomfortable with your current job and need a positive change in your financial status?
• Are you sick and tired of those money making of those money making offers that promise you will make millions overnight?
• Have you ever wished or imagined that there was a way you can make money both online and offline without much stress?
• Are you prepared to take a bold step to revamping your financial life positively, and change your status and that of your family to that life you always dreamt of?
If your answer to the above questions is “YES” then this will be the most important letter you’ll ever have read before now. I just need you to pay proper attention and read and understand every single word of this letter.

My name is Anthony Ihewulezi, a full time information and internet marketer. I’ll like to use this medium to say a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you. You might be wondering what that was for. Yes, I’m congratulating you because I’m very optimistic that your reading this letter and acting accordingly will definitely change your life to that of your dreams.
I have come to experience that many Nigerians don’t live a fulfilled life they always dreamt of, which could be majorly attributable to lack of information. I don’t know if you’ll agree with me, but that is a fact. The youths of our country have resulted to fleeing from Nigeria to seek greener pastures abroad. This is due to the high unemployment situation in this part of our world. Not only that, some have resulted into doing odd jobs like prostitution, robbery, etc. These are all dividends of frustrations of Nigerian youth. But I still insist that if our leaders cannot help us, we must help ourselves. Now, when you don’t have any idea of any meaningful thing to do in order to earn a living, then the odd thought starts flowing in. So, do you now get my point that lack of information could be attributable to many Nigerians not living the fulfilled life they always dreamt of?
Enough of my stories, lets get back to basics.
It may interest you to know that the strategies and tools that will be revealed to you right now is responsible for the unimaginable change in my financial status now. My financial portfolio experienced a rapid rise within a short time, pulling in almost tremendous profit into my Account. To that effect, I have packaged 10 hottest of these secrets to reveal to few lucky Nigerians who can act fast.
The most amazing of it all is that you can apply any of these simple techniques immediately, and start to generate up to $100 instantly without spending a kobo.
These 10 strategies are proven. I have made money from all of them, and they all work well as long as you apply them correctly.
At this juncture, permit me to introduce…
THE 7 IN 1 AMAZING POWER PACKED, MILLION DOLLAR GENERATOR TECHNIQUES ON CD…
Here are the contents of the CD package and what you’ll be learning from it.

1. “How to Find & Fill The Dying Needs of People And Grow Rich”: This package is much like a cookbook for finding, and filling unfilled niches on the Web. Selling this book is a snap, as it’s uniquely focused on showing people how to find, and fill their niches with a practical “how-to” approach. Guess what! You have Resale and Redistribution Rights to this book. This means that you can resell this book and whatever money you make from the sales is totally yours 100%. Amazing, isn’t it?

2. Secret Affiliate Marketing Strategy: Here, you’ll learn a Secret Affiliate Marketing Strategy That Will Earn You At Least $1,000 Every Month With Just 2hrs Of Work! This strategy is highly appreciated and loved by millions of people because:
[1] You need not create your own product at all.
[2] You don’t need any kind of customer support as the merchant will do all that.
[3]You can make money from niches you don't even know how they work.
Take for example, the likes of well known information marketer by name Steven Wagenheim, the owner of http://www.honestincomeprogram.com/ who spends most of his time on just affiliate marketing and as a result, makes about $10,500 every month, by putting in just 5 hours of work a day. Yet he doesn’t spend a dime on advertisement.
You can see for yourself that Affiliate Marketing is really amazing. You just need to spend more time on the internet with it if you must earn more.

3. Forex Trading: I’m sure the name “Forex” is very familiar to most people, whether you are new to the internet or not. It may interest you to know that the Forex Market is the biggest and fastest growing market on earth with a daily turnover of over 2.5 trillion dollars. In this report, I’ll take you by the hand and teach you everything you need to know about Forex Trading from A-Z, and the strategies you’ll use in making money from the Forex Market. As the market is known to be a very profitable market, it also has a high level of risk involved in it. But with proper knowledge of what the market entails and the right strategies to trade, the risk level will be reduced. So, this comprehensive guide on Forex is for beginners and those who wants to expand their knowledge and skills on Forex Trading in order to enhance their profitability ratio. This manual is technically and tactically loaded with some of the following contents:
What is Forex Trading? (A simple introduction for the beginners)
What Forex deals are all about, and how it happens.
What the global Forex Market is all about.
An overview of trading Forex online.
Training for successful Forex Trading.
A comprehensive and simple technical analysis of patterns and forecast methods used in modern day trading.
Fundamental analysis and leading market indicators.
Twenty most important issues you must consider for successful trading.
Success tips for every Forex Trader
And many more…

4. The Business Of Buying And Selling Of Domain Names And Websites: This particular strategy is one of the simplest to getting financially fulfilled online. This strategy is divided into four parts in this report, and you’ll be learning how to make massive cash from all of them. It doesn’t require much from you. Just a little investment and you’ll be making over 500% of your investment. It’s as simple as that. You just need to follow the instructions carefully. With a little investment of about $10 for registering a domain name, that domain name could be sold for as much as $200 to $400, as far as the domain name you registered is appealing. This is just an example of one of the strategies you’ll be learning from this powerful report.

5. The Secret Of Partnering With Google And Watching The Money Pour In: This guide will show you how you can quickly and easily generate residual profits from Google Adsense, months after month, guaranteed. The secrets that you‘ll learn here are the latest new adsense formular revealed. This is the only job that you get paid for doing almost nothing. For the newbies who might not have the idea of what google adsense is all about, this guide will take you by the hand, and teach you all you need to know till you become perfect. Mind you, the google adsense system does not require you to create a product that may or may not sell; you don’t ever have to deal with customers, yet you can make a substantial income just by displaying ads on your website or blog. Here are some of the major things you’ll learn from this report: An inside look into how Google chooses the ads placed on your website (crucial to the moneymaking process), 3 reasons your website should be using Google Adsense (and nothing else) right now, How to keep your competitors ads from showing up on your website, How to let visitors search the web from your site (and profit while they do it), The simple mathematical formula behind Adsense that makes you cash, (And makes some Google Adsense users up to $25,000.00 a month.), The trick to creating a website Google will love (and will end up making you the most profits with), How to format your ads to get the most clicks (and cash)! Where to place your ads for maximum exposure (there's a technique to it), 5 tips to selecting super-keywords that brings in visitors that are ready to click. 2 rules to creating and finding quality content, How to use Google's built-in features to track your results and formulate your game plan, How to make sure you don't get in trouble with Google. (Many have!), 12 do's and don'ts for for your (long) journey with Google Adsense, The secret to using RSS feeds and Blogs to maximize your Adsense dollars. And believe me, that's far from all.

6. The Secrets Of Becoming A Millionaire Online: The ultimate factors that determines your Internet business journey and success has little to do with the techniques you use or the programs you join! In this report, you’ll find out what it really takes to be an Internet millionaire. You’ll learn: The 4 essential traits of an Internet millionaire, Why working for free is required on your part before seeing profits in your online business, The one crucial thing you must always look for when you are in business - and why "even more work" is not what you should be going for, The one skill you must be a master of, otherwise the rest of your Internet Marketing and millionaire journey is doomed to end earlier than you expected! And so much more…

7. Blogging For Cash: This is a power packed report that will teach you how you can set up your own free blog, monetize it, and watch your bank Account swell. After I must have taught you how to set up your blog which is very free, I’ll take you by the hand to show you steps that you can use in monetizing (generating funds) your free blog. You’ll learn how to use google adsense in your blog, and make hundreds and thousands of dollars from it. Secondly, you’ll learn how to also learn how to make money from your blog using Affiliate Marketing Strategy. Other monetization strategies you’ll be learning from this report are: How to join a blogging network, Product Review Strategy, Newsletter Creation, Product Creation, Donations, and some many more. I’ll also show you the right monetization methods to use.
So as you can well see that this whole package is fully loaded to the extent that you’re getting confused on which one to start off with.
Not to worry, all the 7 reports packaged in this CD are guaranteed to make you good money. Just ensure you read and understand the reports very well.
I've now shown you 7 different ways to make money. It doesn't end here either. There are many more ways. I'm sure from what I've given you above, you've probably got even more ideas.
I know by now some of you must have been wondering how much this loaded CD will cost. But wait, before I tell you how much you’ll be paying for this wonderful package, I want to display some of my uncommon sense of generousity. I’ll be giving away the following bonuses as follows:

FIRST 100 PEOPLE TO ORDER FOR THIS CD WILL ALSO HAVE THESE BONUSES:
• A comprehensive report that shows you how to open a Click Bank Account right here in Nigeria.
• A report on how to open a paypal Account and U.S.A Bank Account.
• A very rich and comprehensive manual that will guide you through the Basics Of Investing.
• A detailed report on the SIX Forces Of Forex. This will definitely enhance your trading mentality and skills.
• A Forex online manual for successful trading.
• A unique project quick cash technique by Alok Jain, guaranteed to make you quick cash once you apply his techniques.
• A secret e-book that will show you how to make money from sports betting. Listen; even if you don't love sports, you’ll learn how to make big money by just predicting the outcome of sports games around the world. E.g. Football, Basketball, e.t.c. from the secrets in this material. Not many football lovers are even aware that they can make money from football without playing.
• A $127 Internet Speed Accelerator. This software will enable you speed your internet speed by over 400%. Download any file 3 times faster and watch videos online with speed!
• A complete guide to self publishing. You’ll also learn how to design your own professional website from this book. Its fully loaded.
• A unique sales page graphics that you can use to enhance the beauty of your sales pages, website/Blog pages etc.
Could This Be A Dream!
No it’s not. It will only be a reality if you act very fast.
I know you are already feeling ecstatic, just waiting for the ordering instruction. But relax, cos I am not done yet. If you are among the first 50 people who will place order, not only will you get ALL the bonuses I provided above but also I will also give you:

FIRST 50 PEOPLE TO ORDER FOR THIS CD WILL HAVE THESE BONUSES, PLUS THE ONES ABOVE:

• A 2 hrs video training that shows you how to set-up a website. Sells for $47.
• A video training that will show you how to set-up a membership site in 12 minutes plus genuine ways to make $3,760 every month from one membership site. Worth $297
• A comprehensive report that shows you how to make $700 in 7 days using 5 different techniques. Sells for $47
So my dear friend, the time you’ve all been waiting for has finally come. How much do you feel this CD should go for, considering the quality of the contents in this CD. The value of the bonuses I’ve stated here alone is worth over N100,000 which means this is a CD you cant afford to miss.
So how much will this CD cost you?
I know that’s the exact question running through your minds now, but I want you to help me answer this question. With this type of offer, I’m sure you will admit it should cost around N100,000 because you’ll be able to earn serious cash, and also considering the enormous value of you’ll be getting as bonuses. So that means we can safely say N100,000 is the price.
But Can You Honestly Afford N100,000?
I don’t know your pocket, but I’m sure that there are many people out there that need this kind of package, but wont be able to afford that much. So I nullify the N100,000 tag and I’ll beat the price down to suite the pocket of a common Nigerian.
You can grab this blockbuster CD package for an amazing and unbelievably low price of, guess what, just N7,500 if you order right away.
Yes, you got that right. Its not a mistake. You can really get this Super Packed CD for just N7,500 ONLY. But you have to hurry up about that because in a very short time, the price will shoot up to N35,000 original value without the bonuses.
Why I’m Offering This Kind Of Quality For Such Low Price.
This will be my first major launch for the year, so it’s like a New Year gift to Nigerians, and secondly, I like giving Nigerians the opportunity to better their lives, especially the unemployed, and those who are not happy with their current day job, through the multiple streams of income opportunities that this package contains.
So, those are my reasons. Its now left to you to take advantage of them and land yourself a bargain in money making.
Before you jump out to place your order, I want to surprise you one more time. I’m ready to make the offer risk free for you.
YOU ARE COVERED BY MY NO BULL, NO RISK 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
Try out my amazing power packed million dollar generator techniques for 30 full days, and if you aren’t making cool money at the click of your mouse, if the information is not dead simple and easily implemented, if you don’t think this is the biggest bargain in money making, just email me and I’ll give you a complete and painless refund of your complete purchase price. No story! I will even ask you to keep the product and the bonuses for wasting your time.
How’s that for taking all the risk? I only ask that you actually implement the strategies you learn; after all you don’t expect to make good money without taking some kind of action to make it happen.
ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
Pay N7,500 To Any Branch Of FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK(FCMB) Account Name: ANTHONY IHEWULEZI, Account Number: 0261010321966001. After that, send me your payment details i.e. Your Name, Email Address, Branch Paid Into, and Date Of Payment to tony4cash2008@gmail.com OR text the details to 08053311260, 08020772445.
I’ll then confirm your payment as soon as you notify me. Also, send me your postal address so that I’ll send your CD package directly to you. Mind you, I’m not charging you any additional money for postage. That will be borne by me.
Alternatively, if you want your package delivered immediately to you, then notify me to send it to your email address. So, the choice is yours. The CD delivered to you by post within 2 days, OR you receive your package directly through your email.
So, my dear friend, for how long will you watch others make the money online? This is the time for you to take the bull by the horn and act accordingly.
IN ADDITTION:
If you decide that you might not be needing all of the 7 packages at once, or you might not be able to pay N7,500 at once for the whole package, I want to make it easier for you to benefit also. All you need do is just pick any of the products in the package numbered 1-7, and pay the sum of N2,500 ONLY. Follow the ordering instructions above to make your payments and send me your details indicating the amount you paid, and which product you have chosen out of the 7. I think I’ve been able to carry everyone along with this gesture.
So, the ball is now in your court…
FINAL LAP:
Would you like to be taken by the hand and trained one-on-one on the following money making topics?
FOREX TRADING, GOOGLE ADSENSE, AFFILIATE MARKETING, INFORMATION MARKETING TECNIQUES.
If you are interested on being trained on any of the following topics, simply get in touch through the following Numbers, 08053311260, 08020772445. Each topic will cost you N10,000 ONLY! And you are guaranteed to start making money immediately. You’ll be taken through a comprehensive theorical and practical session.
You’ll also be guaranteed a continuous mentorship until you’re perfect.
So, this is another opportunity for you to step up! N10,000 will be nothing compared to what you’ll be earning after your training…
I can guarantee you of that.
If you have questions to ask, don’t hesitate to call me on 08053311260 OR 08020772445.
To your success,
Anthony Ihewulezi

(1) (Reply)

27 Ways To Earn Money On The Internet / How To Browse The Internet 24 Hours With N500 Only / 2009 Success Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.