Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Things People Do When Travelling In A Bid To Ensure Safe Journey.. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Things People Do When Travelling In A Bid To Ensure Safe Journey.. (725 Views)

10 Most Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group / Weird Things People Do In The Banking Hall / Some Funny Things People Do In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things People Do When Travelling In A Bid To Ensure Safe Journey.. by iamsodium(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2015
I'm in a bus right now going to ilorin and I'm seeing funny things right now....here are some things I observed...

1.Boys Acting Behind and Niggardly relaxes and says amen when a passenger in the bus decides to pray...

2.prostitutes comply also

3.people change the playlists on their phones to only gospel songs...

4.Any beggar that comes their way..they find a way they must give something...

........@i_am_sodium.....
Re: Things People Do When Travelling In A Bid To Ensure Safe Journey.. by Beesluv: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Nobody knows what to expect on a journey.
How did you know they are prostitutes, you don taste them

Safe journey
Re: Things People Do When Travelling In A Bid To Ensure Safe Journey.. by iamsodium(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2015
Beesluv:
Nobody knows what to expect on a journey.
How did you know they are prostitutes, you don taste them

Safe journey
u funny o....u shall know dem by deir fruits tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agree To Date Me / Fun Time / Gbaguan Of The Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.