Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

What Sin Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Sin Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost. (1168 Views)

What Is The Sin Of Omission? / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Understanding What Sin Is, And How To Be Forgiven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sin Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost. by Eastherbunny(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2015
Pls Nlanders I'd like to know what sin is the one against the holy ghost.

In the bible reference they is a passage that says GOD can forgive you of all sin except the sin against the holy ghost.

Pastors in the house any help.
Re: What Sin Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost. by iliyande(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2015
Eastherbunny:
Pls Nlanders I'd like to know what sin is the one against the holy ghost.

In the bible reference they is a passage that says GOD can forgive you of all sin except the sin against the holy ghost.

Pastors in the house any help.

Sin against the Holy Ghost is those sin of denying Jesus after coming encounter with Him first to first. e.g Appostil Paul etc.
Re: What Sin Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost. by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Adultery n fornication.
Re: What Sin Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost. by plumule(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2015
Blasphemy. Especially against the church of God.
Re: What Sin Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost. by CHARLOE(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2015
Lying against d holy spirit, like: d spirit told me so n so, wen d spirit no tell den anytin. Anoda 1 is speaking in fake tongue; yibatobororoboskelewulantalala!
Re: What Sin Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost. by ShayGirl(f): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
I guess it's d sin of Lying according to d story of Ananias and saphira (Acts 5)
Lying against d holy spirit is one big sin d holy spirit may not condole. Visioneers, dreamers, prophets most esp should beware.
Re: What Sin Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost. by holuwaabukunmee(f): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
It is the Sin of blasphemy. Hebrew 6:4-6
When you have known christ and have behold him, then later claim that there is no God.
When you have behold the holy one and enjoyed the fellowship of the holy spirit but later turn back and speak against the holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: What Sin Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost. by holuwaabukunmee(f): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
When you have known christ and have behold him, then later claim that there is no God.
When you have behold the holy one and enjoyed the fellowship of the holy spirit but later turn back and speak against the holy spirit.
But I believe there is still grace, God can forgive if you confess and turn back to him, he is a merciful God. 2cor 5:17 and Rm 8:1-2
For a man to sin against the holy spirit he must have tasted the gud world and the power of the world to come and must have known God to a great level.
Re: What Sin Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost. by holuwaabukunmee(f): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
for a person that sin against the holy spirit, it is difficult for them to come back to Jesus. May God help us all(Amen)
Re: What Sin Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost. by NnaNna4(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
holuwaabukunmee:

perfect
Re: What Sin Is The Sin Against The Holy Ghost. by Lex11(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
OP, if you notice the context within which The Lord Jesus was talking about the sin against the Holy Spirit...

"Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation. Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit" Mark 3:28-30

...I believe that the sin is saying that someone who is truly in-dwelt by the Holy Spirit, The Lord Jesus Christ in particular, is unclean or evil.

GOD is holy!

(1) (Reply)

Are There No Trustworthy Pastors Anymore? / Prayer Points: Rccg 2016 Fasting & Prayers: 11th January – 29th February / How To Kill Christians And Still Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.