Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading (2886 Views)

Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP / Buhari In Support Of APC’s Attack On Abdusalami, Others – PDP / Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by businessMODE(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2015
reporting teams in Nassarawa state have observed serious voter intimidation at the polling units in many of the wards in the State, with many people unable to vote as a result.

Armed APC supporters descended on polling units, forcing many would-be voters to flee the scene. Here is a text from an APGA agent

“Good evening sir, I am by name timothy N Balam from Jibel. Sir, there is a problem in our polling unit. Voters for APGA were not allowed to vote except for APC and PDP. They brought in Fulani and said nobody will vote for APGA because he (Maku) is Eggon by tribe. They went and brought warriors with ammunition to kill us. I as APGA agent escaped narrowly because they ran after me and I thank God for saving me.

“For that we were not allowed to vote for APGA by the Fulani warriors because they were having weapons.

“Thanks, I remain Timothy N Balam, agent APGA, Arikaya/Mankwar Ward Unit 19, Jibel,” he concluded.
Re: APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by chiefolododo(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2015
Which maku?
Re: APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
chiefolododo:
Which maku?
Labaran Maku of course!
(In Oba Akiolu's voice)...I personally hand picked him for Nasarawa state

2 Likes

Re: APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by ajanifarouq(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2015
hmm check http://naijagistclub.pun.bz for election update
Re: APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Nassarawa governor, Tanko Almakura is a failure.
What is his problem anyway?

1 Like

Re: APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by sinkhole: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Are they still voting today, or what is the situation now?
Re: APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by chiefolododo(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2015
Maku? Na sug?
EverestdeBliu:

Labaran Maku of course!
(In Oba Akiolu's voice)...I personally hand picked him for Nasarawa state
Re: APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by ozoigbondu: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Maku of APGA undecided
Re: APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by Majlaw(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Presently in Lafia now Almakura is leading with wide Margin.
Foolish allegation, it was maku pple the eggons attacking voters. Dey came with weapons to intimidate lafia pple. Fulani dia Husband only came to cast dia votes
Re: APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by cy4cent(f): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2015
this story Sha get k- leg!!!!!
Re: APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by ihimami: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Nassarawa governor, Tanko Almakura is a failure.
What is his problem anyway?

I am surprised you make the above conclusions on Tanko Almakura. I have high regards for you because of your objective contributions here and you are an ardent supporter of APC. For your information Almakura is one of the best performing governor in the country considering the fact that Nasarawa state federal allocation is one of the lowest. The OP is certainly trying to misled the public, Almakura is winning the race. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by sherrylo: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Instead of Igbo people to continue putting APGA forward they dump it at the slightest opportunity and run to PDP believing PDP will remain the center power.

See Maku bringing APGA to life again later they will say it Their own.

1 Like

Re: APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by Inkman(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
ihimami:

I am surprised you make the above conclusions on Tanko Almakura. I have high regards for you because of your objective contributions here and you are an ardent supporter of APC. For your information Almakura is one of the best performing governor in the country considering the fact that Nasarawa state federal allocation is one of the lowest. The OP is certainly trying to misled the public, Almakura is winning the race. Thank you.

i have not experienced any form of development in
my area under the almakura tenure
if not for the love i have for apc, i would have voted apga...
This race is between almakura and maku.
Agabi under pdp is the worse political calculation by pdp

1 Like

Re: APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
sherrylo:
Instead of Igbo people to continue putting APGA forward they dump it at the slightest opportunity and run to PDP believing PDP will remain the center power.

See Maku bringing APGA to life again later they will say it Their own.

Maku is not the one bringing Apga to life. He asked them for a ticket after PDP rejected him, knowing very well that Apga had done a lot of grassroots work.
Re: APC Attack APGA Agents And Voters In Nasarawa State-maku Still Leading by businessMODE(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
best performing governor with 1or2 km roads abi painting schools and PHC blue abi ...I see
ihimami:

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Buhari Kept Silent On The Kano Nine? / Buhari Discriminates Against Northern Christians / BREAKING: Gas Mask-wearing Gunman Shoots 'up To 50' In Rampage At Florida School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.