Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Jesus, son of man? Read This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus, son of man? Read This. (5082 Views)

The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through / Jesus, Son Of God. Jesus Is God? Come On Let Us Discuss It! / Jesus Son Of Man ? {let The Bible Speak} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Ifeann(f): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Yes, Christ called himself son of man.

its avaliable in
Mark 14:61-62, and even prophesied in the OT in (Daniel 7:13) and
David's Lord (Psalm 110:1)

Hence some Muslims then claim he wasn't son of God...these Muslims conveniently forget he also calls himself (and is called) "son of God" dozens of time in both the OT and NT..

Infact this is what led to his crucifixion since the Jews claimed he committed blasphemy..But this was already prophesied in isaiah chapter53 centuries earlier. His death and crucifixion was described in accurate detail by a true prophet who didn't go around murdering people or sleeping with dozens of women.

Muslims also forget he controlled the weather instantly several times as recorded in the bible, something only God does,

So why do u Muslims doubt Jesus...its because 600 years after the death,resurrection and accension of Christ, an Arab man claimed he talked to an entity in a dark cave which only he saw, this entity then tells him this,
Qur'an 4:171 "O people of the book! Commit no excesses in your
religion: nor say of God naught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son
of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of God, and His Word, which
He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: So believe
in God and His messengers..."

in contrast to truth already revealed ,
(Philippians 2:5-9, NAS95) 5 Have this attitude in yourselves which
was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of
God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but
emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being
made in the likeness of men. 8 Being found in appearance as a man,
He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death,
even death on a cross. 9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him,
and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name,

Jesus forgives sins, something only God does. Muslims, he can forgive yours.
People he healed fell on their knees and worshipped him and yet he didn't say No don't worship me. Do you kniow why .. Because he is one with God, truly the Son of God and hence God.

We Christians know on earth Jesus had 2 natures; human(son of man) and divine(son of God).. However Muslims don't believe God has the power to express himself in his own creation. The Islamic all.ah is limited according to Muslims and perhaps this is why Muslims often kill for him since doing it himself is too much hardwork.

This Arab man went on to say that;
Qur'an 4:157
They said (in boast), "we killed christ jesus the son of mary, the messenger of Allah". But they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubt, without(certain) knowledge, but only conjective to follow, for a surety they killed him not.

And

Qur'an 9: 30
"AND THE JEWS SAY, EZRA IS THE SON OF Allah, AND THE CHRISTIAN SAY: THE MESSIAH IS THE SON OF Allah, THESE ARE THE WORDS OF THEIR MOUTHS; THEY INITIATE THE SAYING OF THOSE WHO DISBELIEVED; MAY Allah DESTROY THEM; HOW THEY ARE TURNED AWAY

But the bible 600 years earlier has clearly told us from a witness in Matthew 27:35, 35 And they crucified him, and parted his garments,
casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the
prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my
vesture did they cast lots.
1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a
stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

Mohammed makes his Islamic allah look like someone who makes one error after another. From judism to christainity which by the way has hundreds of millions more fellowers than Islam. Most muslim countries are in chaos. Muslims kill each other like rabid dogs. the quran is filled with errors and is easily misundertood by jihadists (according to moderate Muslims). Child marriage, ISIS, BH, Etc..So much mistakes.

Let's understand one thing;
Jesus helped people who called him Lord, and never rebuked when people worshipped him (Matthew 14:30-33)
Moreover in John 5:22-23 22 , the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honour the Son just as they honour the Father. Whoever does not honour the Son does not honour the Father, who sent him. Jesus judges us all, Jesus is one with God and the son of God. The scripture is very clear on the nature of Jesus and hours divinity. Check also Mark 11: 17-18 Mathew 11:27, 17:5,John 5:17-18 and peters answer to Christ's question about who he was in Mathew 16:16. Go to the old testament thousands of years before jesus and see the prophesy of his coming isaiah 40-3:5 for example

Muslims often claim Mohammed is propheised about in the bible, well I checked and this is the closest I saw the bible warning about people like him;

1 John 2:22, 'Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that
Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.
1 John 4:2-3 "By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world." Several times this term is used in the plural, and can be applied to almost anyone who is opposed to Christ. Those who deny that Jesus came in the flesh are anti-Christ or of the spirit of antichrist.

So we have to be alert for lairs and decievers. But the Koran addresses Islamic allah as a deciever.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Quran calls Allah a makr, in fact the best makr there is:
But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroowamakara AllahuwaAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30
Other texts that identify Allah as a makr include:
Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)save folk that perish. S. 7:99
So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran),while they perceived not. S. 27:50

The word for deception/deceiver/scheme is makr. The lexical sources define the term as:
Miim-Kaf-Ra= To practice deceit or guile or circumvention, practice evasion or elusion, to plot, to exercise art or craft or cunning, act with policy, practice stratagem.
makaravb.
The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." and some quran translations shamelessly or honestly translate it as such eg;

And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers." (S. 3:54, Muhammad Ahmed-Samira)

"And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive, and God deceives/schemes and God (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers." (S. 8:30, Muhammad Ahmed-Samira)

So I turn to the bible and there are more warnings;

1 John 4:1
beloved,believe not every spirit,but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets has gone into the world.

Mohammed in the period before he died goes on to say;
Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, nor to guide
you.” (Khalifa)
“It is not in my power to cause you
harm, or to bring you to the Right
Path.” (Hilali-Khan)
Do you really understand the gravity of
Muhammad’s statement when he said, “I possess no power to guide you” or “to
bring you to the Right Path”? Is it not a
prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation? Would it be wise for you to do so?

This is one of the ways to discern a false teacher from a true one.
In 1 Corinthians 14:33 My bible tells me in clear terms that God is not the author of confusion. There is so much confusion in Islam ask the Wahabi, Salafists, sunnis, shites/shia, alwaites, ahmedies, alevis etc. They kill each other because of their confusion on the proper way to serve a.llah.

Once again I turn to the bible which tells me in Matthew 7:15-20,“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

Islams fruits are rotten and that's the truth my friend.

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO
Did he kill people?YES/NO
Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO
Did he sleep with slaves?YES/NO
Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO
Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO
Did he perform ZERO miracles?YES/NO
Did he contradict himself?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO
Did he rape women during / after wars, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO
Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO
Did he ask people to drink camel piss for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T
Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

From what we know about Mohammed from the quran and hadiths the answers to this qeustions are YES. How can Abu al-Qasim Muhammad Ibn Abd Allah Ibn Abd al-Muttalib Ibn Hashim then be a prophet of the One true God.

So let's summarize;
God the father acknowledged Jesus as his son (John 17:5, Matthew 17:5 And Mark 9:7)
Jesus called himself the Son of God and one with God (Matthew 11:27)

His disciples called him the son of God.

Isaiah from the old testament prophesied about him and called him the son of God.

Angel Gabriel in the first chapter of Luke called Jesus the Son of God. Luke 1.

John the baptist called Jesus the son of God.

The Jews who hated him accused him of claiming he is the Son of God and one with God. Eg Mark 11: 17-18

Demons he casted out called him the son of God.

Yet u Muslims choose to believe the words of a monotheistic pagan sex addicted slave trader mass murderer illiterate Arab paedophile wife beater who came 600 years after Christ and was poisoned by a jewish woman, died after suffering for 4 years while reciting chants hoping to be cured. I just don't get it. Is the chains of Islam that strong. oh I forgot, Mohammed says behead apostates and fight people because they reject Mohammed.

Qur’an 8:12— Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." — Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17 ”

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

Bukhari 2:24: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Muslims don't believe that jesus paid the price of Christians sins since their hadith teaches them this;

Sahih Muslim 6666--Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: No Muslim would die but Allah would admit in his stead a Jew or a Christian in Hell-Fire.

Sahih Muslim 6668--Allah's Messenger [said]: There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians.

I have to warn u Muslims that christains And jews can't take away your sins. . We don't have that power. U were lied to.
Only Christ can do this, only he can take ur sins away. Please accept him

May the one true God, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, father of Jesus set you free when u come to him for truth.

If u still don't understand my message, then watch this beautiful and very short video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_5lZTKeRCY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by POPdecorator: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Trash!!!

alhamdulilha that a muslim

and proudly muslim

quote me and thunder go fire u

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by naturally: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Beesluv: 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
OK, its almost time for Zuhr prayer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by mustymatic(m): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
He it is Who created you, then some of you are disbelievers and some of you are believers. surely, Allah is the One who sees those who deserve guidance and those who deserve misguidance. He is the witness over HIS servants deeds and He will completely recompense them.
He has created the earth and the heavens with truth, equity and wisdom...

Abeg can u quote any verse from d bible wey tok sey Jesus say mek una worship am?
you said he saw his worshippers and didn't talk, is that really something to depend upon?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by truthman2012(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
@ Ifeann

Great work.

God spoke to His prophets and they hear him direct. But for Muhammad, he received revelations from all.ah as pagans receive revelations from their idols. The words of the quran are not the words of the true God:

1. Muhammad experienced ringing in his ears, like bell and sweat was on his forehead:

Narrated 'Aisha: (the mother of
the faithful
believers)
Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah's
Apostle "O
Allah's Apostle! How is the Divine
Inspiration revealed to you?"
Allah's
Apostle replied, "Sometimes it is
(revealed) like the ringing of a
bell, this form of Inspiration is the
hardest of all and then this state
passes ' off after I have grasped
what is inspired. Sometimes the
Angel comes
in the form of a man and talks to
me and I grasp whatever he says."
'Aisha
added: Verily I saw the Prophet
being inspired Divinely on a very
cold day and
noticed the Sweat dropping from
his forehead (as the Inspiration
wasover).
(Bukhari: Vol. 1, Book 1, No. 2).

2. His face was red and he and would breath heavily:

Narrated Safwan bin Ya'la bin
Umaiya:
Ya'la used to say, "I wish I could
see
Allah's Apostle at the time he is
being inspired Divinely." When the
Prophet was at Al-Ja'rana and was
shaded by a garment hanging
over him and some
of his companions were with him,
a man perfumed with scent came
and said,
"O Allah's Apostle! What is your
opinion regarding a man who
assumes Ihram
and puts on a cloak after
perfuming his body with scent?"
The Prophet
waited for a while, and then the
Divine Inspiration descended upon
him. 'Umar
pointed out to Ya'la, telling him to
come. Ya'la came and pushed his
head
(underneath the screen which was covering the
Prophet ) and behold! The
Prophet's face was red and he
kept on breathing heavily for a
while and then he
was relieved. Thereupon he said,
"Where is the questioner who
asked me
about 'Umra a while ago?" The
man was sought and then was
brought before
the Prophet who said (to him), "As
regards the scent which you
perfumed
your body with, you must wash it
off thrice, and as for your cloak,
you must
take it off; and then perform in
your 'Umra all those things which
you perform
in Hajj."
(Bukhari: Volume 6, Book
61, Number 508).

3. He would suddenly fall down or lie down; he wanted to be covered by a blanket:

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
that he heard the Prophet saying,
"The Divine
Inspiration was delayed for a
short period but suddenly, as I
was walking. I
heard a voice in the sky, and when
I looked up towards the sky, to my
surprise,
I saw the angel who had come to
me in the Hira Cave,
and he was sitting on a chair in
between the sky and the earth. I
was so
frightened by him that I fell on the
ground and came to my family
and said
(to them), 'Cover me! (with a
blanket), cover me!' Then Allah
sent the
Revelation: "O, You wrapped up
(In a blanket)! (Arise and warn! (Bukhari: Volume 4, Book
54, Number 461).

4. He would fall down unconscious:

When the Ka'ba was rebuilt, the
Prophet and 'Abbas
went to carry stones. 'Abbas said
to the Prophet "(Take off and) put
your
waist sheet over your neck so that
the stones may not hurt
you." (But as
soon as he took off his waist
sheet) he fell unconscious on the
ground with
both his eyes towards the sky.
When he came to his senses, he
said,
"My waist sheet! My waist sheet!"
Then he tied his waist sheet
(round his waist) (Bukhari: Volume 5, Book
58, Number 170).

5. He would snore like a camel:

Umaiya from his
father who said:
"A man came to the Prophet while
he was at Ji'rana.
The man was wearing a cloak
which had traces of Khaluq or
Sufra (a kind of
perfume). The man asked (the
Prophet), 'What do you order me
to perform in my
'Umra?' So, Allah inspired the
Prophet divinely and he was
screened by a place
of cloth. I wished to see the
Prophet being divinely inspired.
'Umar
said to me, 'Come! Will you be
pleased to look at the Prophet
while Allah is
inspiring him?' I replied in the
affirmative. 'Umar lifted one
corner of the
cloth and I looked at the Prophet
who was snoring. (The sub-
narrator thought
that he said: The snoring was like
that of a camel). When that state
was
over, the Prophet asked, "Where is
the questioner who asked about
'Umra?
Put off your cloak and wash away
the traces of Khaluq from your
body and clean
the Sufra (yellow color) and
perform in your Umra what you
perform in your Hajj
(i.e. the Tawaf round the Ka'ba
and the Sa'i between Safa and
Marwa). "
(Bukhari: Volume 3, Book
27, Number 17).
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by udatso: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Taraaaa........... AM still a Muslim
. tongue
Just to let you know how woefully you have failed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Maamin(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Just here to observe again, where is that my hi-tech tiri-Dee glasses sef! cool
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Rilwayne001: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Indeed common sense is not common.

6 Likes

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Ifeann(f): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
truthman2012:
@ Ifeann

Great work.

God spoke to His prophets and they hear him direct. But for Muhammad, he received revelations from all.ah as pagans receive revelations from their idols. The words of the quran are not the words of the true God:

1. Muhammad experienced ringing in his ears, like bell and sweat was on his forehead:

Narrated 'Aisha: (the mother of
the faithful
believers)
Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah's
Apostle "O
Allah's Apostle! How is the Divine
Inspiration revealed to you?"
Allah's
Apostle replied, "Sometimes it is
(revealed) like the ringing of a
bell, this form of Inspiration is the
hardest of all and then this state
passes ' off after I have grasped
what is inspired. Sometimes the
Angel comes
in the form of a man and talks to
me and I grasp whatever he says."
'Aisha
added: Verily I saw the Prophet
being inspired Divinely on a very
cold day and
noticed the Sweat dropping from
his forehead (as the Inspiration
wasover).
(Bukhari: Vol. 1, Book 1, No. 2).

2. His face was red and he and would breath heavily:

Umaiya:
Ya'la used to say, "I wish I could
see
Allah's Apostle at the time he is
being inspired Divinely." When the
Prophet was at Al-Ja'rana and was
shaded by a garment hanging
over him and some
of his companions were with him,
a man perfumed with scent came
and said,
"O Allah's Apostle! What is your
opinion regarding a man who
assumes Ihram
and puts on a cloak after
perfuming his body with scent?"
The Prophet
waited for a while, and then the
Divine Inspiration descended upon
him. 'Umar
pointed out to Ya'la, telling him to
come. Ya'la came and pushed his
head
(underneath the screen which was covering the
Prophet ) and behold! The
Prophet's face was red and he
kept on breathing heavily for a
while and then he
was relieved. Thereupon he said,
"Where is the questioner who
asked me
about 'Umra a while ago?" The
man was sought and then was
brought before
the Prophet who said (to him), "As
regards the scent which you
perfumed
your body with, you must wash it
off thrice, and as for your cloak,
you must
take it off; and then perform in
your 'Umra all those things which
you perform
in Hajj."
(Bukhari: Volume 6, Book
61, Number 508).

3. He would suddenly fall down or lie down; he wanted to be covered by a blanket:

that he heard the Prophet saying,
"The Divine
Inspiration was delayed for a
short period but suddenly, as I
was walking. I
heard a voice in the sky, and when
I looked up towards the sky, to my
surprise,
I saw the angel who had come to
me in the Hira Cave,
and he was sitting on a chair in
between the sky and the earth. I
was so
frightened by him that I fell on the
ground and came to my family
and said
(to them), 'Cover me! (with a
blanket), cover me!' Then Allah
sent the
Revelation: "O, You wrapped up
(In a blanket)! (Arise and warn! (Bukhari: Volume 4, Book
54, Number 461).

4. He would fall down unconscious:

When the Ka'ba was rebuilt, the
Prophet and 'Abbas
went to carry stones. 'Abbas said
to the Prophet "(Take off and) put
your
waist sheet over your neck so that
the stones may not hurt
you." (But as
soon as he took off his waist
sheet) he fell unconscious on the
ground with
both his eyes towards the sky.
When he came to his senses, he
said,
"My waist sheet! My waist sheet!"
Then he tied his waist sheet
(round his waist) (Bukhari: Volume 5, Book
58, Number 170).

5. He would snore like a camel:

Umaiya from his
father who said:
"A man came to the Prophet while
he was at Ji'rana.
The man was wearing a cloak
which had traces of Khaluq or
Sufra (a kind of
perfume). The man asked (the
Prophet), 'What do you order me
to perform in my
'Umra?' So, Allah inspired the
Prophet divinely and he was
screened by a place
of cloth. I wished to see the
Prophet being divinely inspired.
'Umar
said to me, 'Come! Will you be
pleased to look at the Prophet
while Allah is
inspiring him?' I replied in the
affirmative. 'Umar lifted one
corner of the
cloth and I looked at the Prophet
who was snoring. (The sub-
narrator thought
that he said: The snoring was like
that of a camel). When that state
was
over, the Prophet asked, "Where is
the questioner who asked about
'Umra?
Put off your cloak and wash away
the traces of Khaluq from your
body and clean
the Sufra (yellow color) and
perform in your Umra what you
perform in your Hajj
(i.e. the Tawaf round the Ka'ba
and the Sa'i between Safa and
Marwa). "
(Bukhari: Volume 3, Book
27, Number 17).

Seems like a classic example of demon possession. I am amazed Muslims recorded these information so accurately.

5 Likes

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by larrymoore(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Reading this wack made me to advance from a nominal muslim to a practicing muslim. @op try harder.

6 Likes

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by mujahid1339(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
OMG! shocked HOW MANY EX-MUSLIMS DO WE HAVE NOW

3 Likes

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
larrymoore:
Reading this wack made me to advance from a nominal muslim to a practicing muslim. @op try harder.

Actually, I personally am grateful to ifeann. Before joining on these NL debates, I had largely neglected my books on seerah and hadith, and was busy with this world. Ifeann has done a lot to help me rediscover them. I love the prophet (saw) now like I never did in the past, before I really read the seerah. He was a truly great man, and I look at it as a wonderful favour that Allah guided me to the path of Islam; after having been one of them; and that He sent ifeann to revive my neglected study of Islam.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by POPdecorator: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
mujahid1339:
ex-muslim ke
tabi ex-christian.

1 Like

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by POPdecorator: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
mujahid1339:
ex-muslim ke
tabi ex-christian

sai muhammad not buhari hooo

1 Like

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Empiree: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
ifeann, see what you have caused now

larrymoore:

See another one

Abuamam:
Actually, I personally am grateful to ifeann. Before joining on these NL debates, I had largely neglected my books on seerah and hadith, and was busy with this world. Ifeann has done a lot to help me rediscover them. I love the prophet (saw) now like I never did in the past, before I really read the seerah. He was a truly great man, and I look at it as a wonderful favour that Allah guided me to the path of Islam; after having been one of them; and that He sent ifeann to revive my neglected study of Islam.

Here is another one

boykas:

sir.
. I so much love all yr explanation. Don't be surprise if they come back because they will l never accept.
. I will like to know you and know much about my religion...if you are on whatsapp pls email so that I send you my phone number thank u sir jazaka

Now, what exactly have you achieved in your favor or in favor of Christianity in three months?. See how Muslims returned to Islam because you. As for me, you pretty much improved my thirst for knowledge. Because of you I decided to open 'library' where i store my researches and references for easy access.

So keep it up lady. Remember i told you aforeime that 'they plot and Allah also plan' Allah is Best Planner. Remember that quote?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Ifeann(f): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Empiree:
ifeann, see what you have caused now

See another one

Here is another one

Now, what exactly have you achieved in your favor or in favor of Christianity in three months?. See how Muslims returned to Islam because you. As for me, you pretty much improved my thirst for knowledge. Because of you I decided to open 'library' where i store my researches and references for easy access.

So keep it up lady. Remember i told one time that 'they plot and Allah also plan' Allah is Best Planner. Remember that quote?

Lol....who cares what Muslims in denial comment. in fact, I will be more worried if no muslim reads this. Do u actually think I expect Muslims to say that they have renounced Islam immediately after reading this. This is a seed.

if Muslims read this completely, then the seed is planted, it is enough for the smart open minded humane ones amongst the Muslims to go and do more research on Mohammed and confirm what I wrote. Those who don't do research are most to be pitied.

Now it will be up to them to decide if they want to continue believing a lieing lun.atic prophet or if they want to do the right thing and renounce Islam. It maybe next month or next year.. or even before the next ramadan..... but if u are lucky eventually u will renounce Islam and maybe one of u will be the next Ali Sina or walid shoebat or Sam shamoun or ayaan ..

That is all.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Ifeann(f): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Empiree:
Remember i told one time that 'they plot and Allah also plan' Allah is Best Planner. Remember that quote?

Ur Islamic al.lah is such a plotter and yet Islam is in chaos and disarray.
Sunnis and shias are murdering each other like their is a prize at the end of the slaughter
the Jews and Americans keep kicking muslim Bu.tt.. Saudi does the bidding of the "kaffirs" USA and Iran has to cower to "infidel" Americans for their nuclear programme etc

What a plotter he is. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by larrymoore(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
It is certainly a seed that will never germinate.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Empiree: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ifeann:

Ur Islamic al.lah is such a plotter and yet Islam is in chaos and disarray.
Sunnis and shias are murdering each other like their is a prize at the end of the slaughter
the Jews and Americans keep kicking muslim Bu.tt.. Saudi does the bidding of the "kaffirs" USA and Iran has to cower to "infidel" Americans for their nuclear programme etc

What a plotter he is. cheesy
You sound nervous

Ifeann:

This is a seed.
Seed?. We've been reading your theology for far too long. It's full of fallacies, atrocities, blasphemies. What else you want teach me about Christianity..............obviously none

malvisguy212:
o ye satan, do you think the holy spirit is a active force? If the spirit is a force, everyone can control the power.
when will you have sense?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by true2god: 5:30am On Apr 13, 2015
larrymoore:
It is certainly a seed that will never germinate.
Chill, people are more aware of the evil deeds of your prophet. I know you guys are not happy we are exposing him, we will continue doing that using your source materials, the quran and the hadith.

No damage control will help erase the evils of your prophets:

1) Cancelling adoptions among muslims coz of his illicit marriage to his adopted son's wife

2) Created the current hatred between the jews and the arabs-muslims

3) married a 6yr old girl

4) killing whoever opposed him, etc

The people that are touched with our exposing your prophet will not call you to tell you. Keep living in denail.

1 Like

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by true2god: 6:19am On Apr 13, 2015
Abuamam:

Keep deceiving yourself, God has sent us to challenge your belief in allahh, an arabia moon god who deceived mohammed and currently deceive muslims into beliving lies from mohammed.

Your taking your religion 'more seriosly' was rather to shake-off the truth which are laid bare in the quran and the hadith about mohammed and his crimes\atrocities. You need not build a shock-proof in your mind, open your mind to rational thinking to see the fraud in mohammed. The traditional teachings where mohammed is portrayed a good man is pure lie, he is an evil genius that ever walk on the face of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 13, 2015
true2god:
Keep deceiving yourself, God has sent us to challenge your belief in allahh, an arabia moon god who deceived mohammed and currently deceive muslims into beliving lies from mohammed.

Your taking your religion 'more seriosly' was rather to shake-off the truth which are laid bare in the quran and the hadith about mohammed and his crimes\atrocities. You need not build a shock-proof in your mind, open your mind to rational thinking to see the fraud in mohammed. The traditional teachings where mohammed is portrayed a good man is pure lie, he is an evil genius that ever walk on the face of the earth.

Lol, the prophet (saw) a fraud? You would not understand because you have closed your eyes to anything good about Islam. You always try to interprete any of the actions of the prophet (saw) in a bad light and attribute bad intentions to him. Also, you only take your info from anti-Islam websites, so you only access what they want you to see of him...ie things that can be twisted to satisfy the needs of bigots and haters. You need to see the big picture, if you want to appreciate his character.

He was truly a humble man, he slept on straw mats and would go hungry for days; even though his followers were ready to hand over their wealth to him, and the whole of Arabia was in his hands. He was a loving husband that never once raised his voice at any of his wives, would do his own house chores and made men ashamed of treating their wives with contempt while simultaneously cohabiting with them, and exhorted love and harmony between spouses... a strange concept in pre-Islamic society where women were chattels. He was a sensitive man who would never turn his back first when leaving someone, who never refused a request; even for the clothes on his back, and who respected the old and was playful with the young. He was honest to the extent that his enemies would keep their wealth with him by night, even while they beat, choked and abused him by day... and he would still fulfill the trust. He was a truthful man, who frowned at even the most 'insignificant' form of falsehood; he even asserted that a Muslim cannot ever be a liar... how can such a man lie about his God? His every move was documented and remembered by thousands of followers who; along with him; endured exile, torture and some even death for the sake of his message of strict monotheism. He never responded to personal insult or injury, unless it was for the sake of Allah, and was always inclined to make peaceful pacts with his enemies, whenever possible. He never broke a act or a treaty. When he fought a war, it was never without provocation, and he would not submit to treachery or oppression. He was a man of strength who knew that there are times for peace and times for war. He was the best of men in my opinion, and I am proud to call him my leader.

Those are things that are in the same seerah and hadith; which you would never see on your dishonest anti-Islam websites, and which your brethren gloss over when they pretend to preach 'the truth about the prophet' to each other and to unaware Muslims. You say these are lies, but you accept other hadith as true when they can be twisted to your views. Yet it is I that needs to be rational.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by POPdecorator: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2015
true2god:
Chill, people are more aware of the evil deeds of your prophet. I know you guys are not happy we are exposing him, we will continue doing that using your source materials, the quran and the hadith.

No damage control will help erase the evils of your prophets:

1) Cancelling adoptions among muslims coz of his illicit marriage to his adopted son's wife

2) Created the current hatred between the jews and the arabs-muslims

3) married a 6yr old girl

4) killing whoever opposed him, etc

The people that are touched with our exposing your prophet will not call you to tell you. Keep living in denail.
even if my father was killed by muhammed and my mother
muhammed is my mentor till i die

u are enlighting me on hw to use that misquote verse and hadith
tanx u ALLAH for my presence here
tanx u seun for this site
tanx u true2God for enlighting on islam

muslim till i die insha Allah

3 Likes

Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Holamarncy: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2015
embarassed
let d truth b told ..even if it hurts..

thank God i dnt av to bow down like m worshipping ogun ..

(not directed to anybody.its Jxt my opinion )
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Holamarncy:
embarassed
let d truth b told ..even if it hurts..

thank God i dnt av to bow down like m worshipping ogun ..

(not directed to anybody.its Jxt my opinion )

On THAT day, you would wish that you had prostrated to your Creator in this world. Soon enough anyway... the truth will dawn on everyone.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by true2god: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Abuamam:

Lol, the prophet (saw) a fraud? You would not understand because you have closed your eyes to anything good about Islam. You always try to interprete any of the actions of the prophet (saw) in a bad light and attribute bad intentions to him. Also, you only take your info from anti-Islam websites, so you only access what they want you to see of him...ie things that can be twisted to satisfy the needs of bigots and haters. You need to see the big picture, if you want to appreciate his character.

He was truly a humble man, he slept on straw mats and would go hungry for days; even though his followers were ready to hand over their wealth to him, and the whole of Arabia was in his hands. He was a loving husband that never once raised his voice at any of his wives, would do his own house chores and made men ashamed of treating their wives with contempt while simultaneously cohabiting with them, and exhorted love and harmony between spouses... a strange concept in pre-Islamic society where women were chattels. He was a sensitive man who would never turn his back first when leaving someone, who never refused a request; even for the clothes on his back, and who respected the old and was playful with the young. He was honest to the extent that his enemies would keep their wealth with him by night, even while they beat, choked and abused him by day... and he would still fulfill the trust. He was a truthful man, who frowned at even the most 'insignificant' form of falsehood; he even asserted that a Muslim cannot ever be a liar... how can such a man lie about his God? His every move was documented and remembered by thousands of followers who; along with him; endured exile, torture and some even death for the sake of his message of strict monotheism. He never responded to personal insult or injury, unless it was for the sake of Allah, and was always inclined to make peaceful pacts with his enemies, whenever possible. He never broke a act or a treaty. When he fought a war, it was never without provocation, and he would not submit to treachery or oppression. He was a man of strength who knew that there are times for peace and times for war. He was the best of men in my opinion, and I am proud to call him my leader.

Those are things that are in the same seerah and hadith; which you would never see on your dishonest anti-Islam websites, and which your brethren gloss over when they pretend to preach 'the truth about the prophet' to each other and to unaware Muslims. You say these are lies, but you accept other hadith as true when they can be twisted to your views. Yet it is I that needs to be rational.
Mohammed approved 4 wives for muslims but kicked against his son-in-law taking another wife besides his daughter, see hadith below:

Narrated 'Ali bin Al-Husain:
That when they reached Medina
after returning from Yazid bin
Mu'awaiya after the martyrdom of
Husain bin ‘Ali (may Allah bestow
His Mercy upon him), Al-Miswar bin Makhrama met him and said to him,
"Do you have any need you may
order me to satisfy?" ‘Ali said, "No."
Al-Miswar said, Will you give me the
sword of Allah’s Apostle for I am
afraid that people may take it from you by force? By Allah, if you give it
to me, they will never be able to
take it till I die." When ‘Ali bin Abu
Talib demanded the hand of the
daughter of Abi Jahl to be his wife
besides Fatima, I heard Allah’s Apostle on his pulpit delivering a
sermon in this connection before the
people, and I had then attained my
age of puberty. Allah’s Apostle said,
"Fatima is from me, and I am afraid she will be subjected to trials in her
religion (because of jealousy)." The Prophet then mentioned one of his
son-in-laws who was from the tribe
of ‘Abu Shams, and he praised him
as a good son-in-law, saying,
"Whatever he said was the truth,
and he promised me and fulfilled his promise. I do not make a legal thing
illegal, nor do I make an illegal thing
legal, but by Allah, the daughter of
Allah's Apostle and the daughter of
the enemy of Allah, (i.e. Abu Jahl)
can never get together (as the wives of one man) (See Hadith No.
76, Vo. 5). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume
4, Book 53, Number 342)
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2015
true2god:
Mohammed approved 4 wives for muslims but kicked against his son-in-law taking another wife besides his daughter, see hadith below:

4, Book 53, Number 342)

Lol, the typical robotic copy-paste response. Clap for yourself. Doesn't change anything though. ALL his actions and words had reasons. ALL were for the good of the society. No need for me to expantiate on your behalf. If Allah wants to open your eyes, He will. If He prefers to leave you to go astray, no one can save you. Up to you to make the choice of using the gift of reason that He gave you, or to continue in your path of blind rebellion and worship of idols.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by true2god: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2015
true2god:

4, Book 53, Number 342)
Judging by the hadith above, it was clear that mohammed (fraud be upon him), while he permitted maximum of 4 wives to muslims, discouraged his sons-in-law from taking another wive(s) besides his daughter(s).

This is what we call double-standard and hypocrisy, though you wont see it that way coz muslims are not allowed to do a critical appraisal of the conduct of their beloved prophet.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by true2god: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2015
Abuamam:

Lol. Typical robotic copy-paste response. Clap for yourself.
I expected you to say 'the hadith is weak, fabricated and not authentic'. Your are blindly following a criminal bro.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2015
true2god:
I expected you to say 'the hadith is weak, fabricated and not authentic'. Your are blindly following a criminal bro.

We dont authenticate hadith based on our personal likes or dislikes. We have a valid, tested system for doing so.

The 'criminal' label is your opinion, which you are entitled to. I have already told you what MY opinion of the prophet (saw) is. That is who I follow.
Re: Jesus, son of man? Read This. by kevoh(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2015
Classic Christian vs Muslim thread! Where arguments and counter arguments in favour and against Jewish and arab deities will be made. Grabs popcorn! grin

POPdecorator:
Trash!!!

alhamdulilha that a muslim

and proudly muslim

quote me and thunder go fire u
I have quoted you! Still waiting for the thunder! Who's going to send it a.llah, you or the paedophile Mohammed(DBUH)? tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mystery Of The Number 666. / Mermaid Caught In Lagos, Nigeria / Picture Of White Garment Church Member Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.