Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Hacked PS3 Slim (320GB) with Games On The Hard Disk [in Abuja].SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Hacked PS3 Slim (320GB) with Games On The Hard Disk [in Abuja].SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! (1640 Views)

Hacked Ps3 For Sale / PS3 Slim 320GB For Sale / American Used PS3 Consule With Games On It-fifa13/fifa15/pes13/pes/14/pes15 Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hacked PS3 Slim (320GB) with Games On The Hard Disk [in Abuja].SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by Bangkokworld: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is a neat PS3 Slim which is already hacked with a huge 320GB Hard Disk with Games already installed inside the hard disk waiting for the lucky buyer to start playing and enjoying right away after purchase. No need to start spending plenty of money and wasting time on hacking the PS3 before playing.

And there's still enough space on the Hard Disk to cheaply add as many games as you please without the need for buying expensive Game Discs.
Furthermore, you can expand your Hard Disk size by connecting an External Hard Disk to the console and playing your games directly from the External Hard Disk.

GAMES ON THE HARD DISK INCLUDE:
FarCry 3, FIFA15, PES2015, Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe.

THE USUAL ACCESSORIES:
1 Wireless Controller
1 AV Cable
1 Power Cable

For those living outside Abuja who may be interested, I will expect you to have someone in Abuja who can come and physically check it out, pay me, and collect the console for you.
I don't wanna courier anything to anybody and if something happens in the course of transportation, you then start making trouble with me.
I don't want any trouble please.

I am not doing any swapping with anything so please don't ask for a swap

Price: 55K
Phone: 08060092000
WhatsApp: 08060092000

Thanks

NOTE:
SOLD TO A VERY LUCKY BUYER
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!!! SOLD!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!!

Re: Hacked PS3 Slim (320GB) with Games On The Hard Disk [in Abuja].SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by Bangkokworld: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Guys, what's up.
Keep the calls coming.
Still available

NOTE:
Re: Hacked PS3 Slim (320GB) with Games On The Hard Disk [in Abuja].SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! by Bangkokworld: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
NOTE:

(1) (Reply)

PS4 Slim 1terabyte .. 110k negotiable Call=08120440224 SOLD SOLD SOLD / Used New Playstation 2 Slim With 1pad That Plays With CD And Memory Card Pics / RGH Xbox 360 Slim model with Lots of Pirated games in hard disk For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.