Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live (131278 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Oyo Gov Election result collation(Live update from inec office AGodi Via B.C.O.S / Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by obinoral1179(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Imanuelle:

Looool.

Egbòn, how far nah?

How are you enjoying the whole political climate?
imma I sight you ooooo
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Whizzcute(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
bruno419:
calm down and celebrate*meanwhile hav u heared of AGU OTU AKA??the don cook am wel wel for mbanno
ok i don hear ni,till 8pm
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by adekayo1234(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Your Moniker alone shows that u are related to foolish Oba of Lagos. Dirty Yoruba people
well, from ur replies so far, u must be related to Orubebe. Dont worry, u would soon be jeggard out of here…. My regards to ur social studies teacher and pls prepare adequately well for your common entrance o

9 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Wislet(f): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
BADNEAT:
you didn't calculate well...apc is ahead
pls, what are the latest figures?

Let no one post miscalculated results pls. So you don't mislead others.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by obinoral1179(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
opeyemmmy:

Amin loruko Jesu. smiley
my oga the TOP. Howdy?
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by opeyemmmy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Imanuelle:

Looool.

Egbòn, how far nah?

How are you enjoying the whole political climate?
Just here bro... how every?

Nothing has changed... but I'm full of hope with the incoming GMB government. And btw, Akiolu's comments nearly got me in Nne's wrong book. angry
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by FemiFaniKayode: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Yes I'm a proud member of rotary international but it can't change me from saying the truth.

Go and check, u will realized that Stewpid Amaechi is a strong member of rotary with a rank of PHF++ in our fellowship!! But has that changed him from being stewpid? Oga, we are talking politics now not ROTARY FUNCTIONS

who be dis one sef?
you are comparing urself with an accomplished Sitting governor and national figure in the person of Gov Rotimi Amaechi, you can NEVER in your lifetime achieve what he has achieved.
stop disgracing yourself and exposing ur low self esteem and foolishness

7 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Whizzcute(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ehime Mbano Local Government, Imo State
APC: 15,594 APGA: 800 PDP: 12,931

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ehime Mbano Local Government, Imo State APC: 15,594 APGA: 800 PDP: 12,931

AKATAKA DIMKPA. OTIGBURU NWATA N'IHU NNA YA.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by opeyemmmy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
obinoral1179:
my oga the TOP. Howdy?

Twins of life. I am fine bro. How are you and Funpeter?
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by obinoral1179(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Yes I'm a proud member of rotary international but it can't change me from saying the truth.

Go and check, u will realized that Stewpid Amaechi is a strong member of rotary with a rank of PHF++ in our fellowship!! But has that changed him from being stewpid? Oga, we are talking politics now not ROTARY FUNCTIONS
with this statement you have confirm your stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Wislet(f): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
obinoral1179:
I will humbly jump to PERCIFIC OCEAN when it exist. Rochas carry go jor.
Lol@PERCIFIC ocean. I know you jest.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by emerged01(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
owelle I know
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by obinoral1179(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
opeyemmmy:

Twins of life. I am fine bro. How are you and Funpeter?
Funpeteru is doing well. Its nice hearing from you.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by handsomenairala: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wislet:
I am Igbo. Be careful how you speak to that person. Don't bring ethnicity into this, or insult any yoruba here. Show the civility you should have acquired if you saw the four walls of a school.

You are one among millions. I love u. If we all do this, tribalism ll be history among us

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by silverdam(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:

Don't you know ur attitude says a lot abt rotary? I dunno why you decided to bring urself low because of mere politics, so because Amaechi turned into a nuisance does that mean you should follow his footsteps?

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by obinoral1179(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wislet:
Lol@PERCIFIC ocean. I know you jest.
you are a good lady,judging from your previous post.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
opeyemmmy:

Just here bro... how every?

Nothing has changed... but I'm full of hope with the incoming GMB government. And btw, Akiolu's comments nearly got me in Nne's wrong book. angry

Nwanne, forget oba and forget nne, whoever is real will continue to remain true to you.

Of late, I've personally not been impressed with several comments and speeches all around, but padi na padi.

So, fi ara ba ile.

As her knight in shinning armour.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by oneeast: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Can we know the total vote aggregate? grin

Ihedioha is still leading with over 10,000 votes. grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by sova(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Except if its not Rocha's......mbaise will always be Mbaise,they are united when it cms to politics. Rochy I trust,I remember how I I jubilated in Owerri 2011 when he unseat Ohakim.
More result jo
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
I'm talking about your prostitute mom o8

You are a disgrace to rotary international .. You are a disgrace to IMO state. Pls remove that ROtr from your name because you shame me. You just failed the 4 way test. 1) is this fair to all concerned? 2) can this build goodwill and better friendship? 3) is this beneficial to all concerned?

Besides, is ur mother still alive?

Pls ppl don't mind this fella.. Imolites are courteous ppl and Rotary is a wonderful club... Remember in every 12 there must be a Judas...

12 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Wislet(f): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:

If this is how Rotary club members talk and behave, people who hope to remain civil will think twice before joining.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by bruno419(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
oneeast:

is it done by votes or number of lga won?
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
obinoral1179:
imma I sight you ooooo

Obino, na you be this? I guessed right. What's with your other moniker? You dun chop Ban?
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by codedslayer: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
oneeast:

Carry your lies comot here. Same way Agbaje is leading with 2m votes right. Mschew

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Lordfave(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Who is the winner of the poll nd with how many votes
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by FemiFaniKayode: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
silverdam:
Don't you know ur attitude says a lot abt rotary? I dunno why you decided to bring urself low because of mere politics, so because Amaechi turned into a nuisance does that mean you should follow his footsteps?

Gov Amaechi is not a "nuisance" and if nuisance is standing up to fight injustice, corruption and tribalism then he is the greatest nuisance in the murky Nigerian political scene

5 Likes

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Abagworo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oguta, Isiala Mbano, Ikeduru and Ezinihitte Mbaise are the only other places won by PDP.
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nicholas Ibekwe @nicholasibekwe · 27s 27 seconds ago

Mbaitoli LGA, Imo State APC 21,504 APGA 1,317 PDP 10,154

LAAWANU MISAL AGWUSIGO
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by obinoral1179(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Imanuelle:

Nwanne, forget oba and forget nne, whoever is real will continue to remain true to you.

Of late, I've personally not been impressed with several comments and speeches all around, but padi na padi.

So, fi ara ba ile.

As her knight in shinning armour.
am suspecting both of you. Hope it not what am thinking?
Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by kheart(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
. Only fools like u can say what u just said. We in the south east know Rochas is a thief known for fake projects over other media to uplift himself. We hate him here in IMO. only Abookii likes Rochas because he supported their 73year old man...

tongue rochas owelle abdul for presido in 2023, he s our cousin from south east and d whole north go massively vote am in whether enugu, ebonyi, anambra and abia like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live by Whizzcute(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mbaitoli LGA, Imo State APC 21,504 APGA
1,317 PDP 10,154

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.