Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How To Make Your Battery Android Phone Last Long - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Battery Android Phone Last Long (1084 Views)

Vkworld T1 Plus With 6.0-inch Display, 4300mah Battery, Android 6.0 And VR Box / Top Apps That Are Draining Your Battery, Occupying RAM And Eating Up Your Data / Doogee HOMTOM HT6 – A 6250mah Monster-battery Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Battery Android Phone Last Long by buntercos(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
I just try this on my phone and it work very well so I have it in mind to share it with my nairaland people...when for get about that phone..so check out this tips it mid help u..
1. Keep the brightness around 35% indoor and around 45% outdoor.. u need to keep on doing it if u r a frequent traveller.... can't help ! This phone has a built in feature to bring the brighness down to 20% automatically at night..during 12 midnight to 6:00 am !
2. Keep screenlock time very less (I keep 5 sec).
3. Most of us use smartphones for whatsapp and emails. However, you don't need to keep your data/wifi & sync 'on' 24x7. You'd switch it on may be every 30-45 minutes, let the messages/photos/videos download and then again switch it off. Unless, of course your are chatting with someone something important! At night before you go to sleep, switch off wifi/data.
4. Keep bluetooth off, since we hardly use it nowadays.
5. While charging phone, make sure you are using the original charger which comes with the phone. As far as possible, don't use desktop, laptop usb points for charging (charging is slow and chances of virus !). Plug in to three pin socket and let it charge for a minimum 3 hours at a stretch. Charging your phone at one point say untill it shows 60%, then disconnecting and charging again after some time till 100% may give less battery life. Also try to charge for about 15-30 minutes more evenif ur phone shows 100% charged.
6. Keep all vibrates off.
7. Under Settings>>>General>>>Location.­.. keep this 'off'.
8. Don't keep live wallpapers & try to use built in wallpapers with black/dark colours.

With all these, I am able to extract 48 hours mimumum from my phone's battery with every charge...
Will be happy to know more tips if anyone has...
Re: How To Make Your Battery Android Phone Last Long by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
poooo

have u held of greenify app?

no need for this rubbish post

when having a nice conversation on whatsapp and bbm i should off my data

op u smoke ryt?
Re: How To Make Your Battery Android Phone Last Long by Xtaceeey: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
If u have 2do all ds jst 2keep your ba3 life, den wats d use of d phone afterall

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Battery Android Phone Last Long by beinstein(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
there's no better way to make your android phone battery last long than to get yourself an android phone with high battery capacity.
Re: How To Make Your Battery Android Phone Last Long by khassy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gejpresident:
poooo

have u held of greenify app?

no need for this rubbish post

when having a nice conversation on whatsapp and bbm i should off my data

op u smoke ryt?
my own greenify is as good as not there

no diff

kindly help if it's something m forgetting to do
Re: How To Make Your Battery Android Phone Last Long by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
khassy:

my own greenify is as good as not there

no diff

kindly help if it's something m forgetting to do
ok

(1) (Reply)

Of What Use Is A 3g Ram Phone? / We've Ported TWRP To Tecno C8 / How To Free Up Space On Your Iphone 4/4S/5/5C/5S/6/6S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.