Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State (36990 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures / MASSOB Protests In Anambra, Seeks Jega’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by rollybest(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Apc always protesting when they lose.una wan win the whole africa.apc=always protesting congress
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by jungleluv70: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
tinkinjow:
Some pips will think APC stand a chance in akwa ibom. Dream on. Even with my soft spot for them...

The truth is, it's 5 times easier for PDP to win Lagos than APC win akwa ibom
Again when violence or protest is reported, you've got to question where? If there are 5 incidences of violence apparently in 5 polling units or wards, can one safely conclude that there was no elections and the results from thousands or hundreds of polling units or wards respectively are faked? To even think that there are 31 LGA in the state, how many of these can the APC comfortably claim victory?
If so then what happened to the card readers that were used, where they also faked.
I think that the essence of the card readers was to stop people from ballots stuffing and faking results.

Sorry if voters were accredited using the card readers as i know happen generally across the state then APC are just wasting their time.
As the card readers make elections difficult to rig, so also do they make election results difficult to cancel
one sided story what of d killings and box snatching . Olodo
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
serena433:

are u alright? Ur comment sound n look stupid # just saying
come, me and you na mate. Dey look face ooooo. I no well oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by Reaper231(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Omololu007:
if there is no APC in akwa ibom,why did akpabio ova rig d election,,,so dos pple protestin in akwa ibom are yoruba and hausa abi?cos u said there is no APC in akwa ibom
Why is it that we only hear of violence and protest mostly in d states whr APC lost elections of feel they will lose?
Where APC wins election is free and fair and thrs peace and acceptance of results by opponents bt whr APC loses election thr was "massive rigging". Nigeria isn't a 1 party state and APC cannot wake up and feel they ought to win every single sit in govt
Even if the election is conducted 50 times in Akwa Ibom PDP will win even under Buhari's govt. Akwa Ibom is an undisputed PDP state....at least for now
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by kingjoo: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
For those that wished to die in the lagoon, Since they prefer to die, they should go and die. Nobody is forcing them to die. They just wish to die by themselves.
Tinubu has apologised, fashola has apologised, oba akiolu has apologised, all APC fans has apologised (including me). What do they want us to do for them?
Haba.
You are a big fool. Why can't people let the sleeping dog lay. what had the tread got to do with lagoon. must you bring Igbos into your every speech. Take you stupid apologies to your Oba. we don't need it neither do we care

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by sparkleRed(f): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Na wa oo, APC in akwaibom! God 4bid! My state is nt meant 4 dem, they can take over other states nt my own! Anyway PDP should be careful, we akwaibomite knows dat apc ve no stand, they re just bloody greedy dats all

I always say dis pls if u can't qoute me without insult, just read and pass..thank u kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by sendmeonly(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Aitee1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy them go cry tire grin

Ingrate like them!!!
Ato uke?? nnsin ke bbm 7f37d8d3
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
why is it that where APC lose they would protest but where APC won PDP would congratulate them?
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by Abagworo(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Reaper231:

Why is it that we only hear of violence and protest mostly in d states whr APC lost elections of feel they will lose?
Where APC wins election is free and fair and thrs peace and acceptance of results by opponents bt whr APC loses election thr was "massive rigging". Nigeria isn't a 1 party state and APC cannot wake up and feel they ought to win every single sit in govt
Even if the election is conducted 50 times in Akwa Ibom PDP will win even under Buhari's govt. Akwa Ibom is an undisputed PDP state....at least for now

Umana is more popular than Udom and hails from a majority ethnic group in Akwaibom. Here in Port Harcourt I have a lot of Ibibio friends who went home to ensure Umana won. If Akpabio believes Udom is popular let there be real elections with minimal rigging.
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by sparkleRed(f): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abagworo:

Umana is more popular than Udom and hails from a majority ethnic group in Akwaibom. Here in Port Harcourt I have a lot of Ibibio friends who went home to ensure Umana won. If Akpabio believes Udom is popular let there be real elections with minimal rigging.

Oh really, u don't knw d politics of akwaibom, so I don't u should be so sure wen commenting
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
kingjoo:

You are a big fool. Why can't people let the sleeping dog lay. what had the tread got to do with lagoon. must you bring Igbos into your every speech. Take you stupid apologies to your Oba. we don't need it neither do we care
you are a very very stu'pid person. What does my quote has to do with the trash yu reply me. Yu are the biggest fool. Idiot. Bastard like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by lanrefront1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Why is that people like telling bare faced lies. They say why is APC protesting? They say no APC in Akwaibom, that everyone knows PDP owns the state.

Then why can't PDP win the state without rigging. Akpabio has a doctorate degree in rigging elections. Only an idiot or liar will sat the Presidential elections in Always-Ibom was not rigged. it was very clear it was rigged.

Akpabio has determined the elections to be a do or die affair. If PDP is truly so popular in Akwa Ibom state, to the extent that APC can even be considered a nonexistent party, then why all the riggings by Akpabio.

it would seem PDP can only elections in Akwa Ibom through rigging.
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by Nsiman(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
rottenegg

I can treat malaria o.
Rottenegg is never a malaria antidote. Check and research on how Akpabio became a commissioner during ex-governor Attah.
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by Ashmark(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Why would a sane person think APC will win in Akwa Ibom? Am shocked to hear people protesting, for what?
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by ojnnaco(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
mrofficial:

If only PDP had won peacefully, there wouldn't be protest.

There were cases of violence yesterday which took lives.

they are still cases where APC won with much electoral violence and still d opposition conceded .
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by Nsiman(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Akpabio told akwa ibom people that "only rapture can stop Udom from becoming Akwa ibom State governor in 2015"
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by Ashmark(m): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
lanrefront1:
Why is that people like telling bare faced lies. They say why is APC protesting? They say no APC in Akwaibom, that everyone knows PDP owns the state.

Then why can't PDP win the state without rigging. Akpabio has a doctorate degree in rigging elections. Only an idiot or liar will sat the Presidential elections in Always-Ibom was not rigged. it was very clear it was rigged.

Akpabio has determined the elections to be a do or die affair. If PDP is truly so popular in Akwa Ibom state, to the extent that APC can even be considered a nonexistent party, then why all the riggings by Akpabio.

it would seem PDP can only elections in Akwa Ibom through rigging.

ok, they rigged the Election. But note that even if they didn't rig, PDP will still win in Akwa Ibom.
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by thexzy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
ramje:
Akwa Ibom is fr APC....
who be this and Since when??
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by PAT4HOT(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
tinkinjow:
Some pips will think APC stand a chance in akwa ibom. Dream on. Even with my soft spot for them...

The truth is, it's 5 times easier for PDP to win Lagos than APC win akwa ibom
Again when violence or protest is reported, you've got to question where? If there are 5 incidences of violence apparently in 5 polling units or wards, can one safely conclude that there was no elections and the results from thousands or hundreds of polling units or wards respectively are faked? To even think that there are 31 LGA in the state, how many of these can the APC comfortably claim victory?
If so then what happened to the card readers that were used, where they also faked.
I think that the essence of the card readers was to stop people from ballots stuffing and faking results.

Sorry if voters were accredited using the card readers as i know happen generally across the state then APC are just wasting their time.
As the card readers make elections difficult to rig, so also do they make election results difficult to cancel
I disagree with u on this one, in so many local government areas, there was no elections and there was so many ballot box snatching in the few polling units that held.
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by codeIX(m): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
For those that wished to die in the lagoon, Since they prefer to die, they should go and die. Nobody is forcing them to die. They just wish to die by themselves.
Tinubu has apologised, fashola has apologised, oba akiolu has apologised, all APC fans has apologised (including me). What do they want us to do for them?
Haba.
[/color][color=#006600]
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by codeIX(m): 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
.."all APC fans has apologised (including you). Ok, we has heard.

1 Like

Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by meforyou1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
There's no single difference between APC and alqueda, isis and Muslim brotherhood

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by serena433(f): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
then see a doc undecided
kazmanbanjoko:
then see a doc
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by ignis: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC will never concede defeat.

1 Like

Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by kenchylala: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
PAT4HOT:

I disagree with u on this one, in so many local government areas, there was no elections and there was so many ballot box snatching in the few polling units that held.

APC don loose, he don loose wait next 4yrs n plan towards it, call n congratulate d party that won n work together to mk d state beta. APC violence all na selfish interest not peoples interest

1 Like

Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by hopilo: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
ajealadick:

I guess then it's the PDP protesting against PDP success at the polls. Are you hearing yourself?
the 89,000 few APC voters protesting, While 990000 PDP voters celebrating.
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by Omololu007(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

Rubbish! No APC in Akwa Ibom State & SS. Those wanna bees re only being stupid
so nah PDP dey rule EDO state too
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
serena433:

then see a doc undecided
then see a doc
why not help me call a doc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
efilefun:
CHANGE STARTS WITH US..
When someone in the car ahead of u throws wastes on the road, drive next to him, roll down your window & shout, "change!" # ChangeNigeria
When you are on a queue and someone tries to force his way in front, scream "change!!". ‪#‎ChangeNigeria‬.
At the point of entry either air or sea port, a custom or immigration official is trying to collect bribe. Shout Change. # Change Nigeria
A landlord that habitually increases a house rent. Shout to him Change. # Change Nigeria
Any irregularities in the measurement of food items in the market or display of fake un-merchantablematerial in a supermarket or drug store. Shout Change. # ChangeNigeria
Any lecturer that is hell-bent to collect bribe either in cash or kind. Shout to him Change. # Change Nigeria
Any public / private servant that is stealing our national heritage. Shout Change.# Change Nigeria#
When a police officer stops your car and says "Oga, anything for the boys?", tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria
When you walk past any Nigerian who throws paper or banana peel on the floor, stop him and tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria.
If you are in a bus and driver is driving like a mad man, shout "change!" #ChangeNigeria.
When somebody is trying to jump a queue either at the bank, fuel stations or ATM stands shout Change. ‪#‎change‬ Nigeria #
When Electricity official cut your light unjustly shout Change. # Change Nigeria#
If someone is answering a phone and lies about his location, shout change #
If you are a friend to a man who goes to meet another woman and deceives his wife that he is travelling on an official duty, whisper CHANGE!
When a fuel attendant wants to under dispense fuel into ur car remind him about "Change " #Change Nigeria
LET'S CHANGE and watch our Country grow in Leaps
anyone you find urinating openly in public places scream CHANGE!
anybody you see smoking carelessly in public, shout CHANGE!
any lady dressing undressed to be addressed the way she is dressed, whisper CHANGE
any policeman or uniform person oppressing cab drivers on the federal roads, holla CHANGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by nortcentrallord(m): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
When Apc looses election, it is violence all the way but if they win, they expect their opponent to be civil enough and concede defeat. If Apc can stage a protest for loosing gubernatorial election in aquibom, then they can even stage a protest if Akpabio says he is has been the PDP governor in aquibom for the past 8 years. What nonsense! Truth be told, apc can not win gubernatorial election in aquibom even if angel Gabriel comes down to conduct the election (free est election ever) so STOP constituting nuisance rather, go home and eat.
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by OILOFGLADNESS: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Princecalm:
Are we the one to stop them.
this people get time sha, how can fight with incumbancy
u think everyone is as gentle as GEJ
make them go sit down one place
Re: APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State by shinehills: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
LordCenturion:
They have cheated APC in that state.... May GOD Almighty punish PDP for this, they will totally go down in history,no one wil hear P not to talk of DP in d nxt 3years...

AMEN

sai BABA

AMBO o
sai Udom
I dey laugh sef. chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) / Prophetess Victoria Fayose's 78th Birthday Photos (Governor Ayo Fayose's Mother) / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.