Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

APC In Early Lead In EDO House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC In Early Lead In EDO House Of Assembly (1382 Views)

The Struggle For Mace In Edo House Of Assembly (Video) / Heavy Security At Edo House Of Assembly / Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC In Early Lead In EDO House Of Assembly by jude33084(m): 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC in early lead in Edo house of Assembly elections conducted yesterday.

Esan East, Oredo east, Etsako west, Etsako centre, Egor and akoko Edo,....and Orhiomwon all in the bags of APC making it 12 seats out of 24seats won.

For those thinking Edo is for PDP should have a rethink.

GEJ pulled those votes announced earlier during the presidential not PDP tongue

Link: AiT and Channels tv.

1 Like

Re: APC In Early Lead In EDO House Of Assembly by Alexisu: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
I dedicate this to the one and only Osho-quake.

APC should win more.

Oshobaba giving PDP headache since 427BC.

Waiting for Dan Orbih to spew rubbish as usual.
Re: APC In Early Lead In EDO House Of Assembly by ionsman: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tell that to barcanista. The guy is a clown. Telling me about pdp and Edo state. What the fvck does he know about Edo state. Mr Know It All.
Re: APC In Early Lead In EDO House Of Assembly by cy4cent(f): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
PDP in Edo State? God forbid!!!!
let them decieve themselves
APC win them all.
have we forgotten the infrastructural decay PDP left in Edo?
we don't want you guys , never again!!!!!!
Oshio baba carry go!!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC In Early Lead In EDO House Of Assembly by ozo13(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin d guy na ashawo political analyst and PDP supporter.
ionsman:
Tell that to barcanista. The guy is a clown. Telling me about pdp and Edo state. What the fvck does he know about Edo state. Mr Know It All.
Re: APC In Early Lead In EDO House Of Assembly by eyesofgod: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
ionsman:

I really pity him. From a hero to a boot-licker!
Re: APC In Early Lead In EDO House Of Assembly by tnenge(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dem go suffer taya. pdp don turn opposition
Re: APC In Early Lead In EDO House Of Assembly by eseosa77(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC won 21 out of the 24 HOA seats,while PDP only have 3
Re: APC In Early Lead In EDO House Of Assembly by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
eseosa77:
APC won 21 out of the 24 HOA seats,while PDP only have 3

YES THIS IS THE TRUE POSITION

REPORTING LIVE FROM BENIN CITY

PEOPLE ARE JUST EMBRACING THIS CHANGE
Re: APC In Early Lead In EDO House Of Assembly by jude33084(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
The Edos are not fools, they know what they want and decided that PDP will not hold tight in the state.

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Agenda In Buhari's Administration, By Prof. ABC Nwosu / Modupe Ozolua At World Bank/imf Spring Meeting In DC #pictures / Has President Buhari Visited Maiduguri Terror Victims Or Is He Still At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.