Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room (29646 Views)

'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by vescucci(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2009
Why is this up for discussion? Does he hate the bedroom or the woman in it? Either way the solutions seem clear to me.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by SisiJinx: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2009
Pennywise:

@Sisi jinx,
One simple sentence from pennywise and you are having multiple orgasms already

Hehehehehehehe cheesy

vescucci:

Why is this up for discussion? Does he hate the bedroom or the woman in it? Either way the solutions seem clear to me.

Lol! Vesc, let us hear it.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by spikedcylinder: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2009
Honestly, if it were me,I would prolly rape the said husband. Unless I am no longer attracted to him. undecided
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by akaa(f): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2009
MADAM, STOP ACTING OR TALKING LIKE A KID, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE EXTRA MARITAL AFFIR IN THIS ISSUE. CHECK YOURSELF VERY WELL YOU SAID YOU PEOPLE HAVE FOUR KIDS NOW AND THAT IS THE WAY HE HAVE BEEN DOING IT.IT MIGHT BE ONE OF THIS PROBLEM
1. EITHER HE DOESEN`T LOVE YOU
2. OR YOU JUST DEVELOPE A BAD ODOUR
3. OR YOU DON`T TIDE UP YOUR ROOM VERY WELL, THERE MIGHT BE A SMELL OF URINE IN YOUR ROOM SINCE YOU START BEARING CHILD OR
4. HE OVER WORKS HIMSELF AND WHEN HE COMES BACK AT NIGHT INSTEAD HAVING A GOOD SLEEP THE CRY OF THE KIDS DISTURBS HIM
INFACT SIT HIM DOWN AND FIND OUT THE PROBLEM, YOU ARE A WOMAN USE YOUR POWER OF WOMAN

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Hauwa1: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2009
spartan mama, didn't i say i rest my case? what is your problem? it is friday don't look for trouble ki ji ko? don't start with me, go to oshodi to dig it  angry angry angry hiss
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by MrCrackles(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2009
It goes like this~

If you put someone who is used to sleeping on a mat, on a ringspun mattress, he will go back to the mat! grin
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by SisiJinx: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2009
akaa:

MADAM, STOP ACTING OR TALKING LIKE A KID, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE EXTRA MARITAL AFFIR IN THIS ISSUE. CHECK YOURSELF VERY WELL YOU SAID YOU PEOPLE HAVE FOUR KIDS NOW AND THAT IS THE WAY HE HAVE BEEN DOING IT.IT MIGHT BE ONE OF THIS PROBLEM
3. OR YOU DON`T TIDE UP YOUR ROOM VERY WELL, THERE MIGHT BE A SMELL OF URINE IN YOUR ROOM SINCE YOU START BEARING CHILD OR
4. HE OVER WORKS HIMSELF AND WHEN HE COMES BACK AT NIGHT INSTEAD HAVING A GOOD SLEEP THE CRY OF THE KIDS DISTURBS HIM
INFACT SIT HIM DOWN AND FIND OUT THE PROBLEM, YOU ARE A WOMAN USE YOUR POWER OF WOMAN

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by JJYOU: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2009
akaa:

not funny
aisha2:

You wan give me husband? grin
My dear, am no expert oh, i am a social worker and i see the effects of cheating on a marriage and the kids. I also used to be a HIV testing counselor and i have seen the physical implications of cheating on a marriage. Some times, women come in confident for a pregnancy and normal antenetal HCT counseling only to realise that they have been infected by thier husbands and the husbands refuse to come get help till its too late.
Its really sad the psychological torture i see women go thruogh in my feild of work and the audacity of the men who do not understand the marriage vows they take. If you want to be a player, then stay and play, at least you will be using a condom then but what i dont understand is why you take a woman and fustrate her life by humulating her through cheating and then have be stupid enough to shift the blame on her.
@pennywise,
The reason for my lecture is that
1, He is my collegue and we are a bit free with each other, we dont work in the same office we just work in the same field
2. he is a social worker too and so he should know better, we have handled cases where kids have to be taken to an orphanage because Daddy decided to be foolish with not only his life but with mommys life too and they both die leaving kids behind
3. We have also handled custdoy battles between couples and we see how the sweet looking couple turn to complete enemies as a result of infedelity
most social workers need their own social worker. we never had social workers when we were mostly illeterates.
i am not a great fan of naija men. i believe some women in our society dont know the consequences of sleeping with these foetus we call men.
Pennywise:

@Sisi jinx,
One simple sentence from pennywise and you are having multiple orgasms already
Pennywise:
Sorry JJYOU I cant comment on your response because I dont know the direction you are heading.Are you a friend or foe.
too many foolish undeveloped foetus walking the shores of naija

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by osisi2(f): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2009
He only comes to the bed room once in 6 - 7 months when he wants to make love to me.  In fact the last time he slept in our bedroom was six months ago before I had my last baby who is 6 months

It's almost time for him to come for his bi-annual ikwokirikwo.
Next time, don't let him in.
you're already used to doing without.
Immerse yourself into the work of the Lord and forget about him. wink
I'm not a fan of intimacy gadgets since I have the real deal on my bed
but I'll make an exception for you since I won't advocate infidelity
Do they sell [i]vibrator[/i]s and fake blokoss in Nigeria, some friends have told me they enjoy them better than their husbands.
Go get one.
one bigger than him too

and make sure to scream real loud while using it lipsrsealed
nonsense!
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by JJYOU: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2009
arrant nonsence indeed
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by KarmaMod(f): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2009
Do they sell vibrators and fake blokoss in Nigeria, some friends have told me they enjoy them better than their husbands.
Go get one.
one bigger than him too
and make sure to scream real loud while using it Lips sealed

grin grin

I definitely agree that she shouldnt let him near her until he tell her what's wrong and really to be honest, she should definitely ask for a AIDS/STD tests result from him.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by pureminded: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2009
(My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room)

Something is definitely wrong o
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by spoilt(f): 5:31am On Jan 31, 2009
**osisi:

It's almost time for him to come for his bi-annual ikwokirikwo.
Next time, don't let him in.
you're already used to doing without.
Immerse yourself into the work of the Lord and forget about him. wink
I'm not a fan of intimacy gadgets since I have the real deal on my bed
but I'll make an exception for you since I won't advocate infidelity
Do they sell [i]vibrator[/i]s and fake blokoss in Nigeria, some friends have told me they enjoy them better than their husbands.
Go get one.
one bigger than him too

and make sure to scream real loud while using it lipsrsealed
nonsense!

Cant believe you said that osisi. grin who spoilt you? Havent heard that word in years. When the man hears her screams from her self serving , legs bicycling in the air, he will run back to the room kia kia.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by spoilt(f): 5:33am On Jan 31, 2009
akaa:

suprisingly im not mad at this post! I havent stopped laughing. Sheez!
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Pennywise(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2009
Look, Osisi that thing na brokoss and not blokoss. Show some respect. She can either lie down there and be fooling herself with a fake brokoss or she can go and make peace with her husband. Its entirely a matter of choice.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2009
aisha2:

Woman, dont torture yourself psychologically, You have done nothing wrong its not your fault, you have given him four lovely children, if he cheats on you, its his loss. Dont let anyone tell you its your fault.
I am single but i can tell you many married men have serious issues. When they ask you out and you refuse citing their marraige as an issue, they look at you as if you are crazy because you remind them of their marriage vows. They feel they have immunity to cheat, i dont know why. Then on top of it they have the audacity to blame their cheating ways on their wives. I spent over 2 hrs yesterday lecturing a married collegue on why he should work to make his marriage work. He keeps chasing chicks, and he asked me out and i asked him why he doesnt respect his marrige vows, he told me his wife has gotten fat, i told him to register with his wife in a gym and do so nicely instead of berating her and hurting her.
What am i trying to say: Marriage is work, and men need to know that both of them need to work to make their marrige a success, its not the womans job to make the marriage work its a collective issue. In am tired of men not wanting to take any responsibilty.

offtopic,

abeg aisha post your pic. i've read more than once about these married men who are after you, and i remember that lesbo attack from your secondary school days. so am thinking u must be HOT!!!

abeg post pic so that beta people will start toasting you (present company excluded - though some think am looking for madam #2 grin)
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Pennywise(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2009
See this closet flirt
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

The Answers you seek my friend, can be found in this simple nursery school poem.

Pennywise, Naira foolish
Musa the miser could not buy shoe polish
So he used some oil to give his shoe shine
A rat in the a hole, watched in shine
In the middle of the night,
The rat crept out.
“Oh what a surprise! I wasn’t even sure of my dinner before.
Now I have a shoe with so much oil on it.
ALL IS WELL WITH ME!!

And if you still need it broken down, here goes. . .

You are insulting a girl for not only choosing NOT to break a marriage but could possibly have made one stronger. . . because of the manner she spoke to this guy and how long she did it? My God! How short-sighted (like your namesake in that poem) can you be??!!!!! 

Is it the time she spent telling him how to save his marriage that matters or saving his marriage?!! 

hehehehe you've been reading that childrens book by vatsa - lets see if i remember any thing else from it -
ok pawpaw tree - a girl with ten breasts

but na kobowise, naira foolish grin -
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by sparta(f): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2009
This Hauwa sef  Na real yau yau person, na me u dey hiss for? 
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2009
@ poster

I've read some of your other posts on Nairaland and they are as varied as they come, My thinking is that your husbands behaviour might be a fallout of the circumstances however dire you may find yourself in. Don't you think that your foray into the stock market may have also worsened the situation?

If he doesn't have a job it may be a thing of confidence. You also have a variety of interests so it might be bothways,

Dunno I'm just saying
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by TINAOGE: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2009
@Aisha

Thank you so much for your contributions. I had similar experienced before I got married when one married man was disturbing so much, I told him to add the love he claims he had on to the one he had on his wife that his marriage will be better. Later in the years when the man saw me, he thanked me so much for not breaking his marriage.

It is very nice to hear that there are still young ladies who can still advise married men to respect their marriage vows.

Thank you so much and may God continue to bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Hauwa1: 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2009
this spartan sef na real yau yau person and yes na you i dey hiss for bring it on!    since you don't know joke and took on my post, a hiss is good for you. now quit calling my beauriful name!!

better for you Tin. hope he has started sleeping with you  grin
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by MrCrackles(m): 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2009
Topic

What kind of husband do you have
? shocked
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by tope2000(f): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

What kind of husband do you have
? shocked

i tire undecided
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2009
TINAOGE:

@Aisha

Thank you so much for your contributions. I had similar experienced before I got married when one married man was disturbing so much, I told him to add the love he claims he had on to the one he had on his wife that his marriage will be better. Later in the years when the man saw me, he thanked me so much for not breaking his marriage.

It is very nice to hear that there are still young ladies who can still advise married men to respect their marriage vows.

Thank you so much and may God continue to bless you.

My dear, it will be well. The world is turning into a mad house with nio clear demacation between wrong or right but hold on to your faith.
As per your marriage, all i can say is best wishes, but please dont let anybody ever make you feel inadequate, be happy and do your best to enjoy life, you have worked hard and deserve it, Enjoy life, its too short.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by dgreatrock(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2009
if ur husband does not open up to you i wonder the kind of man he is.

again, are you sure this is not a partial account of the situation you are giving us?

is the bedroom clean; are you as attractive and caring as before?

you may have to join him in the living room if all these advises dont work.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by TINAOGE: 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2009
Thanks everyone again for your various contributions. I believe it is only God that can take absolute control of my situation for I have tried all I could as a human being every other thing is left for God. I am believing God will touch his heart and he will come back to his senses. No matter who is pushing him to his attitude.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by TINAOGE: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2009
I am no more borthered about him sleeping in the living room or bedroom. All I do now is to look good and taking proper care of my children.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by Lax75(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2009
I used to do this, and it was when I was pissed off. Just didnt feel like getting into arguments in the middle of the night so I just took the couch in the living room.

My two cents
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by abbey10(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2009
@ Tinaoge. Pele dear.
So how far now?.
Thanks to God you've made up your mind to look good;
it's the beginning of good things to come.
Your inner mind comes first.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by pek(m): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2009
Are you guys are on good terms? How clean tidy and peaceful is your bedroom ( i mean i hope you are not a nag)? Is it well ventilated?How do you have sex then? I beleive there is more to your story than you are spilling, a man will not just get up one day and say am tired of my own bed, Give us the details then we can help.
this is only a reactionary action. the main action is what you are leaving out in your story. i guess the reasons are known to you.
Re: My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room by mamagee3(f): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2009
@poster

Are you sure you don't snore at night? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony / Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding / Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.