Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Meet Amazing Matured People In Search Of A Lifetime Partner - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Amazing Matured People In Search Of A Lifetime Partner (781 Views)

A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man / Hook Up BBM Group (matured People Only) / Let's Make Loneliness The Thing Of The Past MATURED PEOPLE ONLY 25+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Amazing Matured People In Search Of A Lifetime Partner by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
drop the following detains in this format you will be amaze somebody special will contact you ...

Describe urself in 2/3 words:
The kind of woman/man you want:
Qualification/Occupation:
Location/and location u want the person
Relationship status of the person

Let's be matured as we do this destiny can be made somewhere somehow, u never can tell who you gonna meet today.
Re: Meet Amazing Matured People In Search Of A Lifetime Partner by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Meet Amazing Matured People In Search Of A Lifetime Partner by Ksydoome2020: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm a very descent and responsible man, I'm cool and fun to be with, I want a lady who is very faithful, descent, tall with any good complexion and who is working no matter how small, at least with minimum of ND and a Christian who is ready to marry and stay with me till eternity she must be single and must be in lagos any location in lagos is acceptable

532F266E
ksydoo@ymail.com

1 Like

Re: Meet Amazing Matured People In Search Of A Lifetime Partner by slimfit22(f): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2015
My pin:7FED7882. My no is, 08036882561
Re: Meet Amazing Matured People In Search Of A Lifetime Partner by bvegas2020: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Need help in dating? Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys See All Girls As intimacy gadgets? / Makurdi Hook Up Zone / I Need Olosho Around Lugbe Shoprite Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.