Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Its My Birthday!!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Its My Birthday!!! (927 Views)

My Birthday Gift Was party Sex From My Girlfriend And Her Friend / Show Some Love Nlders Today Is My Birthday / Today Is My Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its My Birthday!!! by Spicylate(f): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yes ooo my fellow nairalanders, its with a joyful heart that i announce to you all that today 12th April, i am +1.
so today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The sister, daughter, friend, girlfriend, and soon to be employee; I am! and the Mother I will be someday! I celebrate Me today!

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Thank you mum, dad, wonderful boyfriend, my beautiful 2 sisters and my lovely brother and not forgetting my dearest friends including you my wonderful nairalanders for the lovely colour you've added and are still adding which has nurtured and is nurturing me into a graceful, lovely, and great woman I am today.

Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, tomorrow and forever! AMEN

Here’s a drink to ME!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its My Birthday!!! by proudlyNigeria2(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
Happy birthday in advance and also in arrears...lol smiley
Re: Its My Birthday!!! by realteflon(m): 11:28pm On May 01, 2016
Spicylate:
Yes ooo my fellow nairalanders, its with a joyful heart that i announce to you all that today 12th April, i am +1.
so today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The sister, daughter, friend, girlfriend, and soon to be employee; I am! and the Mother I will be someday! I celebrate Me today!

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Thank you mum, dad, wonderful boyfriend, my beautiful 2 sisters and my lovely brother and not forgetting my dearest friends including you my wonderful nairalanders for the lovely colour you've added and are still adding which has nurtured and is nurturing me into a graceful, lovely, and great woman I am today.

Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, tomorrow and forever! AMEN

Here’s a drink to ME!
Hi, I live in abuja. Interesting photo you have. I have a proposal? You and I should have a lunch date and talk more

(1) (Reply)

American Mobile Ice Cream And Yogurt Truck In Lagos / Memoirs Of A Chief Bridesmaid – Part 2 – The Bridal Shower (with Pictures) / Happy Birthday ADEH39 !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.