Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Gay Stalker After My Life! Yul Edochie Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Stalker After My Life! Yul Edochie Cries Out (1890 Views)

Solidstar Exposes And Threatens A Gay Stalker Throwing Passes At Him [photo] / Yul Edochie Receives 777 Missed Calls Daily From Gay Stalker [see Screenshot] / I Was In A Relationship With Him – Yul Edochie’s Gay Stalker Insists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Stalker After My Life! Yul Edochie Cries Out by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Talented Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, on this exclusive interview with Entertainer alleged that a gay stalker has been making love advances on him all over the social media.

According to him, he has been refusing the gay stalkers love advances, and now he is trying to blackmail him. Here is what he has to say:
http://www.naijaonlinegists.com/2015/04/gay-stalker-after-my-life-yul-edochie.html

Re: Gay Stalker After My Life! Yul Edochie Cries Out by iphanyiuma(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
I tot he said the dude was not in nigeria so how can he be after your life from wherever he is bruh undecidedundecided
Re: Gay Stalker After My Life! Yul Edochie Cries Out by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Why won't gay stalkers made advances to him, since he's bn actin gay
Re: Gay Stalker After My Life! Yul Edochie Cries Out by danbrowndmf(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
They Gay Must Be a Foolish Gay.wats he looking for? with this guy wey get dry yansh.:|
Re: Gay Stalker After My Life! Yul Edochie Cries Out by Boxer007(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Royal155:
Talented Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, on this exclusive interview with Entertainer alleged that a gay stalker has been making love advances on him all over the social media.

According to him, he has been refusing the gay stalkers love advances, and now he is trying to blackmail him. Here is what he has to say:
http://www.naijaonlinegists.com/2015/04/gay-stalker-after-my-life-yul-edochie.html

My dear, brother please describe your waist line and how muscular your bottom is?
Re: Gay Stalker After My Life! Yul Edochie Cries Out by Boxer007(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
I can't even f*** a guy like that. He is fat
Re: Gay Stalker After My Life! Yul Edochie Cries Out by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Boxer007:

My dear, brother please describe your waist line and how muscular your bottom is?
God punish satan! So na me u wan take start am sheh? u don jam!
Re: Gay Stalker After My Life! Yul Edochie Cries Out by Boxer007(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Royal155:

God punish satan! So na me u wan take start am sheh? u don jam!

I bet if rub my nyansh on yor face, u be happy. I lie?
Re: Gay Stalker After My Life! Yul Edochie Cries Out by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Boxer007:

I bet if rub my nyansh on yor face, u be happy. I lie?
Olodo
Re: Gay Stalker After My Life! Yul Edochie Cries Out by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=smithbilly post=32872960][b]WELCOME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI GLOBAL CLUB Are you business man/woman, politician, musician, soccer player or student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish It's optional to join the most powerful secret society in the world Illuminati, Order Accepted Worldwide or call the agent on 2348054149378 or +2348085073285, you will be guided through the whole process and be helped on how to join the occult. To Join the Illuminati family originally called the ILLUMINATI ORDERS; Explore the ends of riches….. I extend an open invitation to all those who agree with the concept of individual rights to apply to join the Illuminati Orders. The more members it has, the greater its influence will be.
Jobless Ape like you

(1) (Reply)

Love Is In The Air! Kylie Jenner & Tyga Step Out In Same Shoe And Black Outfit / Unbeleivable!! Misshapen Gigantic Wolffish Sea Monster Caught By A Fisherman-pix / Billboard Names Greatest Rappers Of All Time. NO TUPAC! Snoopy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.