Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) (11468 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by hanked: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
obiksam:
House please kindly advice. My friend married since 2011 and when ever they fight his wife will ran away she is from delta onitcha ugbo and my friend is from umuahia. He was doing well later lost his job and decided to relocate back home. According to him that she have ran out up too 6 times. That first was 2011 December when she was pregnant of there first child that she ran to her village and spent up 3 weeks,second time was 2012 June after her mother left for omogo she ran out with there just 3 months old baby to owerri but for the intervention of his dad she came back. The third was 2013 when she was 8 months pregnant of there second child that she ran to lagos leaving there duaghter with him and spent 1 full month and later came back. The fouth was on june 2014 that she forcefull left there 6 months baby boy and ran to Gods no where and later came back after 2 weeks. The fifth was on 31december and that she came back on 14th January. As of yesterday I visited him he just told me that her wife has ran away again leaving her children with him since 9th of April.
When I asked he said that they exchanged words so he jokingly ask there 3yr duaghter to spike her wife which she did and her wife turned beat her and then slap him so he gave her back the following day she left. I also ask what was her parents reaction all this while he said nothing. that they even encourage and accommodate her when ever she ran to them that to the extend the father told him that he ask her to go to lagos and stay with her sister . From what he said that he have spent alot of money going to bring her back even have gone to native and churchs seeking for peacfull marrage no way,even his mother,sibling and family member now look down on him. Please what should he do he said that he will not go for her again.

u said it all , he lost his job : that means he cannot provide like before? he should use this opportunity and plan his life.

she leaves whenever she's pregnant : don't rule our spritual undertone.

most importantly :any woman that packed out from her husband's house leaving her child behind won't hesitate to do away with the husband (take note)
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by baibrown(f): 4:03am On Dec 20, 2016
If she runs away when they fight it may just be a fight or flight response. If she stays and fights it might be a bad thing so she leaves. Or could she just want to know he will come after het.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2016
Some wives their husbands will. Insult them, mock them, abuse them, even beat them but they will still stay, cry , wipe their tears and life goes on, while some when it comes to beating? It's over.
But op, in your friend's case, his wife cannot bear any form of insults or abuse.
So why can't he just keep his mouth shut and address issues without quarrel. Or insults. Address issues maturedly, must he abuse his wife before she understands what he needs or the message he's passing across to her?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by EfemenaXY: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2016
There is a popular saying: If an action of yours keeps yielding undesirable results, then you need to revisit your "solution"

The husband in this story has got issues. Also, as violence is involved, the wife's doing the right thing by walking away from it. I would never advocate for a woman (or man) to remain in a physically abusive relationship, kids or no kids.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by obiksam(m): 12:30am On Aug 29, 2017
LewisO:

She deserve to be called that, coz she behave like one.

Her manner is irritating.

Thanks bro.
She is Now a prostitute roaming around Nigeria. Confirmed.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Eketem: 1:45am On Aug 29, 2017
obiksam:

Thanks bro.
She is Now a prostitute roaming around Nigeria. Confirmed.

And you are now a stalker confirmed.

Whining all over Nairaland over somebody who has clearly moved on
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by obiksam(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Eketem:

Who are you. Bleep off.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by obiksam(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Eketem:

Who are you. My friend will soon marry.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Eketem: 4:51am On Aug 30, 2017
obiksam:

Your friend indeed you are the one jare. Jumping everywhere for years on top of the same woman's issue I thought you wrote that your so called friend has already remarried abi the new wife has run away again?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by ehisnaira: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2018
Wow, can I post my on story, this is very similar to the situation I am currently undergoing
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by psylliumhusk1: 11:35am On Mar 02, 2018
You abuse a woman and say deeply scaring words to her, you make the home a living hell, being in it is like walking on shattered glass ,soo much she has developed anxiety syndrome, to you she never does anything right, you turn your self to her master allways instructing and commanding, always accusing her of cheating and flirting, Judgemental, critical, suspicious husband, and you expect her not to run away.

She left to keep her sanity before he becomes a mad woman because she wants to answer mrs

I didnt even see the physical abuse hian

How come This generation is scattered with dysfunctional men.

Sick narcisstic men, sick in the brain.

Our men are being raised in dysfunctional homes, watching their fathers abuse the mothers or watch abusive mothers belittling their mothers so they pick up these devilish traits.

Men who lack empathy and only consider themselves first in all things.

Stoopid husband is already teaching their child to be physically abuse, asking him to hit his mum.

A woman will not run away from a peaceful loving home never ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by psylliumhusk1: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2018
obiksam:

Watch d new wife run away tooo

Or stand up for her self by giving the man a full dose off what ever he gives her .

You will still come here to gist us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice / Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? / How Passionate Are You About Your Wedding Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.