Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Don Jazzy’s First To Congratulate Ambode As Lagos Governor-elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don Jazzy’s First To Congratulate Ambode As Lagos Governor-elect (1005 Views)

Tinubu, Akande, Oyegun Congratulate Ambode (photos) / Photos From Akinwunmi Ambode's Swearing In As Lagos Governor / Mu’azu Wanted Ambode As PDP Gov Candidate – Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy’s First To Congratulate Ambode As Lagos Governor-elect by Guruscrew: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mavin boss, Don Jazzy is the first celebrity to
congratulate the APC gubernatorial candidate for
the 2015 election in Lagos State, Akinwunmi
Ambode as Governor-Elect.
Don Jazzy, who is a known supporter of the
APC,tweeted his congratulatory message to
Ambode a few minutes ago although the collation
of results is
ongoing and INEC is yet to officially declare the
winner.
Let me Officially congratulate the
Governor elect Lagos state
@AkinwunmiAmbode.

http://gist212.com/2015/04/nigeriadecides-don-jazzys-firstto-congratulate-ambode-as-lagosgovernor-elect/
Re: Don Jazzy’s First To Congratulate Ambode As Lagos Governor-elect by Sanchez01: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
gringringrin
Agbajegrin

A friend said to me today "I had a vision and I saw Agbaje becoming the next Governor of Lagos." Initially I wasn't interested in the debate but I was compelled to ask certain questions. "Did the vision categorically mention Agbaje" I asked. "No, what I saw points to him." I found it funny and I asked what he saw. According to him, "My vision had six letter words, the person in question is a Christian and his name starts with 'A' and ends with 'E'."

I smiled knowing he had not done his research. "Look" I replied. "Agbaje is a Christian, true. His name has six letters with the first being 'A' and the last 'E' but so also is Ambode who is a Christian. His name is six lettered as that of Agbaje and the name starts with 'A' and ends with 'E'. So what are you saying?"

He was puzzled and wondered how come he had not thought of itgringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s First To Congratulate Ambode As Lagos Governor-elect by dridowu: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrats to Akinwunmi Ambode
From
Me, Myself and I
Re: Don Jazzy’s First To Congratulate Ambode As Lagos Governor-elect by clintino700(m): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congratulations #Ambode
Fashola did well but I want u to do better!!!
Re: Don Jazzy’s First To Congratulate Ambode As Lagos Governor-elect by gaussy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Naso.....Ambo we know

Jk is a joker

#mycoolfura
Re: Don Jazzy’s First To Congratulate Ambode As Lagos Governor-elect by derrick333(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
D jazzy no worry u wunt go to lagoon
Re: Don Jazzy’s First To Congratulate Ambode As Lagos Governor-elect by Symphony007: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Political musician...
Re: Don Jazzy’s First To Congratulate Ambode As Lagos Governor-elect by ramdris(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bravooooooooooo!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy’s First To Congratulate Ambode As Lagos Governor-elect by Sanchez01: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja: Hasheem Is In FCT ABUJA / I Have Seen The Light- View of a Former PDP/ GEJ Supporter / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Petrol Tanker Burning In Asaba Market,onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.