Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola (69744 Views)

Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / Lagos Governorship Election Result / Lagos Governorship: Eight Parties Endorse Agbaje... Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
bolliejay:
APC has won 18 governorship seat so far. Other results coming soon.

1. Malam Nasir El-rufa'i- Kaduna
2. Speaker Aminu Tambuwal- Sokoto
3. Abubakar Sani-Lulu Bello- Niger
4. Kashim Shettima- Borno
5. Sen. Jummai Alhassan- Taraba
6. Sen. Jibrilla Bindow- Adamawa
7. Akin Ambode- Lagos
8. Abdul Fatah Ahmed- Kwara
9. Barriester M.D Abubakar- Bauchi
10. Umar Ganduje - Kano
11. Aminu Bello Masari - Katsina
12. Ibrahim Geidam - Yobe
13. AbdulAzeez Yari Abubakar - Zamfara
14. Abiola Ajimobi - Oyo
15. Senator Ibikunle Amosun - Ogun
16. Chief Samuel Ortom - Benue
17. Rochas Okorocha - Imo
18. Tanko Almakura - Nassarawa

APC breaks the jinx in the history of our Nation...
First to unseat an incumbent president in Nigeria
First to elect Female governor in Nigeria
First to re-elect a sitting governor in Oyo state
And you think the change we call for is mere rhetorics?
This is a common sense revolution
PDP has been swept off by the wind of Change.
What a Tsunami of high magnitude.
Congratulations Nigeria.

Who's the female governor, please? cry
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by johnslick2: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
O boy yeee!!!! Na so APC take win? Yoruba ladies are in trouble in my hands...
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by Crispels(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
I thought they said they dominate Lagos??

I thought they said there are millions of them in every streets of Lagos??

I thought they said they own all the houses and toilets in Lagos??

I thought they said they will decide who rules Lagos??

I thought they said Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND??Now the indigenes have shown them its their land!!

Where are they?? Where are their so called votes??
So they can only make noise like toothless dogs??
I thought they said they will vote Agbaje,go to Lagoon,build sky scrappers and turn it to dubai in 5years(when they have not even built one in Enugu,Onitsha,Owerri,Aba,Nnewi,Abakaliki in thousand of years,what they can't do in hundreds of years on their own Land is what they want to do on another man's Land in just 5years??)

These guys are Just Kidding Like their candidate JIMI!!

Jimi should have won,I should have voted for him but the moment he stopped campaigning to indigenes and started campaigning to Foreigners and refugees,the moment we decided to Punish him!

The Indigenes have spoken,Akinwunmi Ambode(A+) is our Governor, if you are not okay with it,the road by which you came to Lagos is still very much open,you are free to leave,Nobody begged you to come to Lagos,Nobody will beg you to stay!

LAGOS BELONGS TO THE ODUDUWA NATION,its the heritage of the Yorubas which was inhabited by Ogunfunminire in the 9th century!! No stranger or refugee can tell us who to vote for, we own our land and we decides what happens to it,Lagos belongs to us and to us alone!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by supereagle(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Amen
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by ollyruffy: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
smurfy:

The Taraba State Governor-elect.
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by akilo1: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
oya ibo make una gather una self,straight to lagoon,bode goerge exile is now confirm,obanikoro minister end may 29.sai buhari,sai fashola and sai ambode and general tinibu
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by vacanci: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
smurfy:

Sen. Jummai Alhassan- Taraba
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by millionaireman: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
lastpage:

[size=18pt]One again, Yorubas have taught these Fl@tHeads a lesson in INTELLIGENCE!

Once AGAIN.....All their BOASTING HAS COME TO NAUGHT![/size] tongue tongue

We showed them in March Presidential Elections, We showed them again in April Governorship elections...

Next phase is to Depopulate them and Disperse them.... we wont tolerate any further gang-up in Yoruba land.

So, What next do Igbos want to boast about, so that we can trounce them again?

I can see a lot of them shitting in their pants now! grin
Some of them are already on the way to the Bus terminus...... they are refusing to enter the Bus that Oba of lagos provided for them! shocked shocked shocked
Whether they like it or not, they must take a dip in the Lagoon!

The Oracle has spoken.
Next time, they must learn to behave properly and respect their host.

Lastpage!

Only dullards, unintelligent group, dream of curtailing the influence of some other group in any area of the country, in one - undivided - country.
Yet the dullards crave one country with the group it wants its activities restricted.

Only Dullards dream of what they can't do.
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by delords2: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bunch of RIGGERS who want to propagate a change. If TINIBU becomes the president will any other party ever win election in Nigeria?
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Optional2:
Does dat mean dat d oba wont throw d Igbos to d lagoon again.
yhu were looking forward to it?
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by mykelly(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
We know that he is a useless man but it will take ur generation 5 century to achieve what he has achieved....omo ale jati jati
Olamitisoji:
Useless man we know they rigged that election for you. Tinubu your days of disgrace are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by mecheo(f): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by PenSniper: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
JK would have won this election. It is clear more people wanted him but he blew it by taking actions that offended Yoruba sentiments. He lost to protest votes from his own kinsmen. I know because i and my neighbours in our estate were going to vote for him but we all turned against him in the election week because we saw him as a potential modern Afonja. Never again shall we allow abominations on our soil. He may come back when Nigeria eventually splits.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by Optional2(f): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
petkoffDrake:

so u hate me this much! only me should enta lagoon? u want f mammy waters to rape me to death??
not lyk dat nah me dont hate i rofe u well well but na u talk am say u don find babe 4 there nd she fine na advice i jst dy give u ni oo. Sorry baby no vex i will buy sweet 4 u u hear, dont tell ur mummy ooooo u hear. Good boy
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by Globawatch: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=ozo13 post=32644462] grin cry kiss[/qu..HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
...HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
......HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.......HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
........HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.........HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
..........HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
...........HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
............HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.............HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
..............HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
...............HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
................HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.................HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
......HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
...HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
..HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
..HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
...HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
......HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
......HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
...HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
..HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
..HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
...HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
...HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
......HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
......HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
...HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
..HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
..HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
...HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
......HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
..............HAPPY NEW PRESIDSNT
.............HAPPY NEWGOVERNOR
............HAPPY NEW RESIDENT
......HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
...HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
..HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
..HAPPY NEW PRESIDSNT
...HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
......HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
......HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
...HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
..HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
..HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
...HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
.....HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
..... HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR
......HAPPY NEW GOVERNOR

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by ollyruffy: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Crispels:
I thought they said they dominate Lagos??

I thought they said there are millions of them in every streets of Lagos??

I thought they said they own all the houses and toilets in Lagos??

I thought they said they will decide who rules Lagos??

I thought they said Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND??Now the indigenes have shown them its their land!!

Where are they?? Where are their so called votes??
So they can only make noise like toothless dogs??
I thought they said they will vote Agbaje,go to Lagoon,build sky scrappers and turn it to dubai in 5years(when they have not even built one in Enugu,Onitsha,Owerri,Aba,Nnewi,Abakaliki in thousand of years,what they can't do in hundreds of years on their own Land is what they want to do on another man's Land in just 5years??)

These guys are Just Kidding Like their candidate JIMI!!

Jimi should have won,I should have voted for him but the moment he stopped campaigning to indigenes and started campaigning to Foreigners and refugees,the moment we decided to Punish him!

The Indigenes have spoken,Akinwunmi Ambode(A+) is our Governor, if you are not okay with it,the road by which you came to Lagos is still very much open,you are free to leave,Nobody begged you to come to Lagos,Nobody will beg you to stay!

LAGOS BELONGS TO THE ODUDUWA NATION,its the heritage of the Yorubas which was inhabited by Ogunfunminire in the 9th century!! No stranger or refugee can tell us who to vote for, we own our land and we decides what happens to it,Lagos belongs to us and to us alone!!!

Now it is time to protect our heritage from the Thiefs within.

We need strong legislations to protect Lagos and truncate these igbo people.

This is an eye-opener for the Yoruba people that these flat heads have an agenda to take our lands.

We cannot allow what happened in Ilorin to repeat itself.

Then, Jimi has proved that he is grown up bastard Yorubaman like Afonja of Ilorin.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by REALODUA: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
akilo1:
oya ibo make una gather una self,straight to lagoon,bode goerge exile is now confirm,obanikoro minister end may 29.sai buhari,sai fashola and sai ambode and general tinibu
Yoruba forward ever, backward never. Now the flat head Igbo knows Lagos no be their papa land

1 Like

Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by Akorede1114(m): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
where are the fishes that thought they are more than d stream that accommodate them
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by REALODUA: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
ollyruffy:

Now it is time to protect our heritage from the Thiefs within.

We need strong legislations to protect Lagos and truncate these igbo people.

This is an eye-opener for the Yoruba people that these flat heads have an agenda to take our lands.

We cannot allow what happened in Ilorin to repeat itself.

Then, Jimi has proved that he is grown up bastard Yorubaman like Afonja of Ilorin.

I think his political career is done. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by yemmynoni: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Useless man we know they rigged that election for you. Tinubu your days of disgrace are numbered.
eeya i understand your plight
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by Sunbassen(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Olamitisoji:

Do you remember that ailment Lady Macbeth suffered from? I think it is called 'somnambulism' that's what you're suffering from . Couple with diarrhea of the mouth! PDP is not ripe for Lagos yet. I wonder if you listen or watch news at all; the no-nonsense Mbu said, 'any candidate that wins in Lagos wins truly and that it represents the will of the people.
So what the heck are you insinuating
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by Olamitisoji(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Egba mi ow, mykelly, i wont argue wuth una, but what it profit a man who wins the who nigeria, and dies shamefully with dogs licking his corpse, i had prefer my coming generations not to go his path, surely they won't
mykelly:
We know that he is a useless man but it will take ur generation 5 century to achieve what he has achieved....omo ale jati jati
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by Sheriff19: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
It is not possible how he go win when the Igbos no vote for him. I dey laugh oooo. This Igbo (bush) boy. Over estimated their numbers. Infact it time we send them packing with Heavy tax. I guess LG shd set up one agency that will so to bush boys back to their 0bush or to Lagoon. Breaking News...... Anyway I heard that the price of Life Jaket has been inflated by (x3) in the world market. Though Mikel obi and some Ndigbo elders have decided to sudsidized it.
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by Joe82834(m): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mustiboy:
jk tried bt lagos is not 4 u, contest in enugu or anambra nxt tym, i thought d igbos are your family so they a gona vote 4 u massively but here in lagos,
ambode we know
ambode we cherish
ambode we trust.

Jk we hate
jk just kiding
jk a loooooooser.
And yea,u re not tribalistic at all
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by mrlaw93(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Tinubu needs to be studied in Nigeria universities...
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by aspabay(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Eri oponu, what else do i expect to hear from someone like you, dem don replace thyme with indian hemp for yah
so you were expecting something from me? Mumu pikin, go and jump into the lagoon.
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by Optional2(f): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
slyIsaac:

yhu were looking forward to it?
yes nah i was waitin to see history in d making @ d 21st century in Naija
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by REALODUA: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
mykelly:
500 of ur Igbo leaders are no match for tinubu political power and brainwork, we know for little money ur leaders are ready to sell ur unborn generation future. How you lot wish you have a tinubu to count and associate we, he love his people and we appreciate him, call him any name you like we don't care.
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by bolliejay(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
smurfy:

Sen. Jummai Alhassan- Taraba
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by ceejay80s(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good news ambode , oya give us light, nepa has been misbehaving since 16yrs ago under pdp as president or else next 4yrs we will vote u out
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by Joe82834(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mustiboy:
jk tried bt lagos is not 4 u, contest in enugu or anambra nxt tym, i thought d igbos are your family so they a gona vote 4 u massively but here in lagos,
ambode we know
ambode we cherish
ambode we trust.

Jk we hate
jk just kiding
jk a loooooooser.

And yea,u rw not tribalistic at all
Re: Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola by REALODUA: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
mrlaw93:
Tinubu needs to be studied in Nigeria universities...
20th century political strategist. He strike fears into opponents. Sky is even the limit. How much Igbo people are jealous of him, ohaneze or oha whatever or bunch of empty brain and strategy !

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) / Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.