Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Fashola Will Be Missed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Will Be Missed (1475 Views)

This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice. / Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Will Be Missed by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
I don't know what to write. The feeling is mixed as it dawned on me that Babatunde Raji Fashola will vacate office next month. This man served his people well and he has earned the respect of all.
On behalf of Lagosians and all Nigerians that are seeking good governance, I say #ThankYouBRF

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by ibkgab001: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
DIDUN NI IRANTI OLODOD

Tinubu is happy....Fashola is happy.....Ambode is happy....Ibkgab001 is happy.... The whole Lagos is Happy #GODBLESSNIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by Beesluv: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Agbaje and the Igbos are happy

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by paragon40(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
walahi that man na brain...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
I will miss him too.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Beesluv:
Agbaje and the Igbos are happy
gringrin
Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by Noloss(f): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
3 gbosa for fash
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by owobokiri(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Celeberating mediocrity as usual. . He surely will be missed for yelling at fellow Lagos residents to go back to their villages if they don't agree with him. . , for stewpidly involving himself/state in such petty-beer-parlour topics such as 'Lagos, A no-mans land', for stoking ethnic tension through aparthied policies such as deportation of fellow citizens of Nigeria from Lagos, for forcing toll gates on law abiding citizens over roads biult with tax payers money, for awarding some extremely over bloated contracts , in the process holding the infamous record as the governor that is biulding a kilometer of road with almost a billion naira at lekki, for the osbourn yatch scandal, for selling half of Lagos state to Tinubu, for an unfinished metroline that stands all over Lagos like a monument to kleptomania, for refusing to recognise the Freedom of information law, for being an elitist governor. . . Should I go on?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by Gbawe: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
I don't know what to write. The feeling is mixed as it dawned on me that Babatunde Raji Fashola will vacate office next month. This man served his people well and he has earned the respect of all.
On behalf of Lagosians and all Nigerians that are seeking good governance, I say #ThankYouBRF

Do not be sad. Fashola moves on to bigger and better things. A good Ministerial appointment, utilising his special talent, beckons. From then on the sky is the limit and I would not bet against Fashola becoming the President of Nigeria in future. Fashola is now a 'big boy' at the centre and in Abuja and I expect this will help Ambode and Lagos massively. My brother, this is a time to rejoice because we have gotten 'continuity' while Fashola will still be able to contribute to the development of Lagos from Abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by Gbawe: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
owobokiri:
Celeberating mediocrity as usual. . He surely will be missed for yelling at fellow Lagos residents to go back to their villages if they don't agree with him. . , for stewpidly involving himself/state in such petty-beer-parlour topics such as 'Lagos, A no-mans land', for stoking ethnic tension through aparthied policies such as deportation of fellow citizens of Nigeria from Lagos, for forcing toll gates on law abiding citizens over roads biult with tax payers money, for awarding some extremely over bloated contracts , in the process holding the infamous record as the governor that is biulding a kilometer of road with almost a billion naira at lekki, for the osbourn yatch scandal, for selling half of Lagos state to Tinubu, for an unfinished metroline that stands all over Lagos like a monument to kleptomania, for refusing to recognise the Freedom of information law, for being an elitist governor. . . Should I go on?

See painment and bad belle. Do you bitter people never rest? Na curse?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
owobokiri:
Celeberating mediocrity as usual. . He surely will be missed for yelling at fellow Lagos residents to go back to their villages if they don't agree with him. . , for stewpidly involving himself/state in such petty-beer-parlour topics such as 'Lagos, A no-mans land', for stoking ethnic tension through aparthied policies such as deportation of fellow citizens of Nigeria from Lagos, for forcing toll gates on law abiding citizens over roads biult with tax payers money, for awarding some extremely over bloated contracts , in the process holding the infamous record as the governor that is biulding a kilometer of road with almost a billion naira at lekki, for the osbourn yatch scandal, for selling half of Lagos state to Tinubu, for an unfinished metroline that stands all over bla bla bla
Normally, i wouldn't have replied you but as a good citizen of the republic, it is a kind to refer a lunatic like you to Yaba Left. I believe things will get better for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gbawe:

Do not be sad. Fashola moves on to bigger and better things. A good Ministerial appointment, utilising his special talent, beckons. From then on the sky is the limit and I would not bet against Fashola becoming the President of Nigeria in future. Fashola is now a 'big boy' at the centre and in Abuja and I expect this will help Ambode and Lagos massively. My brother, this is a time to rejoice because we have gotten 'continuity' while Fashola will still be able to contribute to the development of Lagos from Abuja.
Exactly why I said the feeling is mixed. Happy and sad at the same time.

Fashola/Tambuwal 2023
Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by danot1030: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yea, that is a leader per excellence. He will be highly missed. Fahola thanks a million times.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by Skillfullulu(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
We'll miss him dearly
Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
owobokiri:
rubbish @ its peak...try not 2 be sentimental 4 once...Fashola is 1 of d best governor ever liveth, take it or live it...
Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by Gbawe: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:

Fashola/Tambuwal 2023

Nice combo. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by ednut1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
overrated
Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by ki02020(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
As in seriously...he's a man that spells out already executed and on going projects without going through a script.....so so so project in EPE so so so and so going on in shomolu,alimosho,mushin are on going *in fashola voice
Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by kenny987(f): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:

Fashola/Tambuwal 2023

Don't forget where we are... Two muslims...hard to sell
Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by KanwuliaJara: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Only in Lagos, where he is a MAFIA god-son! kiss
Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
kenny987:

Don't forget where we are... Two muslims...hard to sell
Argh! I miscalculated. It should be Fashola/Okorocha 2023 then. Though it will be tough, we the northerners will support that combo
Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
owobokiri:
my man leave yorubas. I tell u,
An Igbo man will help his broda and will be happy seeing him doing fine.
But a yoruba man will help his brother by giving him the job of washing plates in a party,and the foolish yoruba man go dey say ahh dat man like me ohh,he give me job. The yorubas love and admire poverty, if not why do they love tinubu? A man who is greedy beyond a normal sense,a man who doesn't care if his people are impoverished provided he ammases wealth for himself. Igbos bow to no man,we are selfmade! Ask all the container boys they will tell u!
Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by owobokiri(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Normally, i wouldn't have replied you but as a good citizen of the republic, it is a kind to refer a lunatic like you to Yaba Left. I believe things will get better for you.

Why is it that you guys can't engage without hurling crude insults? Are you that raw?
Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
owobokiri:

One of those deluded beings that do not see any good in anybody including themselves. Yorubas and well meaning nigerians are proud of BRF! You are just a hating bigot. In oshiomole's voice...'Go and Die!!!'

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by grandstar(m): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
owobokiri:

The Lagos Ibadan which does not even run through an urban area cost over a billion naira per kilometee
Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
The yeebos need him to deport them one more time.
Re: Fashola Will Be Missed by mendoakala(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
owobokiri:

Continue when Una no get a man like am for Una state

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker / Things U Dont Know About Ogbonnaya Onu / The Real Meaning Of 'Gowon'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.