Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,189 members, 7,867,452 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

No bosom Feeding For My Kids- Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No bosom Feeding For My Kids- Cossy Orjiakor (1468 Views)

Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No bosom Feeding For My Kids- Cossy Orjiakor by mezehi5(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
The Nollywood diva and singer cossy orjiakor, is sure going to make her long list of suitors and men thinking to marry her have a quick rethink about whats in stock for him and possible their unborn children.
Cossy orjiakor who presented some issues to her Facebook page to disclose to her fans some troubling decisions.
In the write up she said to her fans how much she cherishes her bosom by heaping praises on God for bestowing her with such gift of life.
“ I am so grateful to God for this lovely bosom...
See more stories [url]bloggerman.mywapblog.com[/url]

1 Share

Re: No bosom Feeding For My Kids- Cossy Orjiakor by Noloss(f): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
So dat? And tomrrow u'll count ur self among priceless mothers
Re: No bosom Feeding For My Kids- Cossy Orjiakor by jtwest(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Who's bizness? Mtcheew katikati! Don't feed poor kids with poison, wu told her she will ever have 1 sef
Re: No bosom Feeding For My Kids- Cossy Orjiakor by zynzyn(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2015
In the first place I am not convinced those boobs are real so she will only be feeding the baby with wax and plastic if she decides to breastfeed! grin

Again, knowing how S T U P I D some guys can be she may actually have suitors but who will be D A F T enough to take responsibility for her pregnancy?! sad

I must check that facebook post to see responses!
Re: No bosom Feeding For My Kids- Cossy Orjiakor by Houseofglam7(f): 9:07pm On May 01, 2015
Bullshite!
I'm pretty sure menopause has hit her even!
Re: No bosom Feeding For My Kids- Cossy Orjiakor by McEwen(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Bullshite!
I'm pretty sure menopause has hit her even!
shocked shocked
Re: No bosom Feeding For My Kids- Cossy Orjiakor by queebeediva(f): 12:57am On May 02, 2015
It is well and I pray God give you a man that will take that.

(1) (Reply)

My Goodness! Obsessed Female Fan Breaks Into Chris Brown's Home / Pictures From Davido's Graduation Party / This Photos Will Make You Love Ini Edo More (lovely)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.