Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,354 members, 7,846,532 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets (74954 Views)

Ministers To Lose Perks Of Office / Buhari will not force Ministers, aides to take pay cut –Presidency / BREAKING: President-elect Buhari Speaks With Saharatv, Slams Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by PassingShot(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
shigoslim:
[s]Going by all your statement it's clearly shows you are another OBJ in disguise who is chasing the opposition party all in the name of fighting corruption.

If you want me to believe in you i be glad to see you running after your co-founder who are indirectly milking Nigeria all in the name of transforming Nigeria. I want to see your anti-crusades corruption against your co-members before running after opposition party. Anything less than this is a wash.[/s]

R.U.B.B.I.S.H

Read the story again. This time very slowly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by tunapawizzy: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
tit:
this fool talks again!
How is he going to make governors declare assets apart from what is stipulated in the constitution?
Does he think he has power over the governors!
I honestly think u are dummmmb...and irredeemably foooolish

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Kitsune: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
cyberguy72:
No mind d cattle rearer

Corruption can only be defeated if Nigerians learn to hold their various Governors accountable, and since the people are too much cowards to do it its about time we have someone at the Presidency that is willing to do so, so shouldn't you ignoramus cvnts support any move that makes Elected officials more accountable? Afterall they have been ruling with impunity and immunity for the last 15 years and how has that worked out. But OHHHH thats right! Since you're Southerners you will now hate anything Buhari seeks to do and celebrate Corruption huh (you've already been good at that by electing top notch corrupt people as your Senators after looting their states dry or Just got out of a scandal from a Ministry, or even celebrating James Ibori the cvnt in jail for his crimes Well Goodluck With that attitude

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by ajebuter(f): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
dandoki:
Slam Ngozi Wahala to prison! She is the chief archtect of all our economic woes.

Where do you put tinubu, ameachi, obasanjo? They are not corrupt because they are in APC? I hear you..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by ajebuter(f): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
januzaj:
IWEALA PRISON AWAITS YIU

And tinubu, ameachi, obasanjo can go scot free because they are APC? Yeah that's the meaning of change..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by niceguy7(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yes yes the peoples presido
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by victors123: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
smiley
Gud talk if he can do it!!! Let wait till then
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Willie2015: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
PassingShot:

To declare assets is a constitutional requirement which can be enforced especially if the president takes the lead.

This is the right way to go, it is leadership by example. If you cant declare your assets, simply sit down in your house.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by HARDDON: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
hahn:
Lock them up. Throw the key away. Then burn down the prison

N no one is even talking about developmental plans! No one is asking him if he wud halt d trains again!
No one is asking how he intends to stabilize power!

Hell, no one is talking!

He wud be a catastrophic failure!

Quote me in two years' . for a man with an elephant on his head has no biznes digging rats with his leg!

Soon u never learning from history Nigerians wud start raising dust again..... Wonder what d mantra wud be then"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by TeamSimple(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Daniyemi:
Pa Buhari, stop being mendacious.
We know you are not intellectually sound to pursue all these talks you keep talking.
IJustDeyLookYou.
And what stops your father who is intellectually sound from contesting councillorshiip election? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by danot1030: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sentiment aside, Buhari has more guts for leadersip and governance than Jonathan and am happy nigerians chosed him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by san316(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
@tit Buhari said the governors have no power to determine what cbn does with the nation's money. Read again.
He didn't say governors will be made to declare assets. He only said ministers n political appointees. He can also encourage the govs to declare not force them

However I think any sincere government official should not be afraid of declaring their assets.

Let's. Pray for GMB to succeed. It is in the interest of everybody.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by shigoslim(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
PassingShot:

R.U.B.B.I.S.H

Read the story again. This time very slowly.

what is rubbish in my statement, it's clearly show you lack common basic analysis. I repeat i will take him seriously when he ask his co'members to declare their asset publicly especially the likes of tinubu, Atiku and others.

Moreover what majority of us don't understand is that would buhari be able to fight corruption down to grass root? I doubt that, the fact that each state were been governor by democratic body not military guy who buhari will give decree to carry out is anti-crusade corruption. Tell him that these is democracy where you will be force to act and rule constitutionally.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by JoBabs(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I don't understand?

How did he slam Aunty Ngozi?

Ngozi is the best finance minister Nigeria has ever had for the past 30 years.

U W!!!!!!!SHH.....

IF SHE IS.........

1. Y †he HELL would OBJ sack her †hen? Or have U forgotten †he professional part she played during †he missing 20billion?

2. Y †he HELL would she defend †he subsidy removal scam by convincing we NIGERIANS †hat †he money would be used †o #BRINGBACKOURREFINERIES?

3. Y †he HELL wouldn'† she have raised alarm like SLS did during †he missing 50 billion knowing fully well †he amount being budgeted for security?

4. Y †he would she have defended †he need †o borrow another 2billion few weeks †o †he Presidential elections?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Pontaboki: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Buhari you are an Illiterate,how dare you slander Okono Iweala.Will you ever enter havard till you die?
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by riversupdate: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by olas24u(f): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I don't understand?

How did he slam Aunty Ngozi?

Ngozi is the best finance minister Nigeria has ever had for the past 30 years.

Best what?yeye minister, this guy was good and better Dr. Kalu Idika Kalu
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by TeamSimple(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
tit:
this fool talks again!
How is he going to make governors declare assets apart from what is stipulated in the constitution?
And some people liked this out of comprehension comment..Buhari is talking about his cabinet members who would be directly answerable to him and not governors.. undecided
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Demainman1: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Stu.pid Nigerians. Buhari Jail this person, kill the other person. I smh for you lot. Before May 29th every corrupt PDP member would have carpet-crossed to APC and the stealing will continue. it is the masses that will continue suffer!
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by dayodare49o: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demburrows:
Declaring their assets before and after is a bold step to corruption curtailment, but oga president elect if you really want to proceed well on ur knew found position, adhere to what ever Iweala and ayim pius tells you, else you blindly set the country to self-destruct. . . word
please don't also forget to remind our brothers and sisters in the north to go back to farm to start curtivation of cocoanut o, because I don't thing rearing of cows, onion, pepper and tomatoes farms can be enough o.
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by MalcoImX: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
tit:
this fool talks again!
You got problem with comprehension or what?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by rottenegg: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
So, is it a must that when i steal money i must buy an asset with it in my name? Declaring assets is an old method of blocking people from stealing.

Block the means to steal!

My opinion.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by espn(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
tit:

yeah, she suddenly made oil start selling for $50.
grow a brain, foool!
as an oil producing and exporting country (OPEC) how have we managed d fall in oil products.. nd how are other OPEC member state coping..is der economy affected badly as dis?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by thefakestan: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
labamo07:

Make dem say you sef talk abi? Chai some people dey waste their talent. Go dey sell rat killer for bus stop

I'll give it to you and your entire family first!
Waste of spermatozoa!
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by hahn(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
HARDDON:

N no one is even talking about developmental plans! No one is asking him if he wud halt d trains again!

Hell, no one is talking!

Quote me in two years' . for a man with an elephant on his head has no biznes digging rats with his leg!

Soon u never learning from history Nigerians wud start raising dust again..... Wonder what d mantra wud be then"

Lol. The guy hasn't even been sworn in yet. You need to smoke some Kenyan weed
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by TeamSimple(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
mekaboy:
What does buhari know about economics to blame anybody? He is just saying what he was told. He did not say anything about the governors that shared the money they were advised to save by the same finance minister.

I commend the asset declaration move if he can.
The last time I checked GEJ is a doctor of ANIMAL SCIENCE..Take it or not Buhari has a masters in STRATEGIC STUDIES. So who is closer to having knowlege on the economy?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by JoBabs(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
shigoslim:

what is rubbish in my statement, it's clearly show you lack common basic analysis. I repeat i will take him seriously when he ask his co'members to declare their asset publicly especially the likes of tinubu, Atiku and others.

Moreover what majority of us don't understand is that would buhari be able to fight corruption down to grass root? I doubt that, the fact that each state were been governor by democratic body not military guy who buhari will give decree to carry out is anti-crusade corruption. Tell him that these is democracy where you will be force to act and rule constitutionally.

Bros have u been following these trends at all? Cuz Buhari, Lai Mohammed (APC) said Buhari won'† probe past corrupt leaders, I don'† think he can tell Atiku and Tinubu †o declare †heir assets becus I aint sure he's gonna accept any appointments †o work under him!!!!
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by btoks: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
HARDDON:

Hell, no one is talking!

Development plans hardly ever work with institutional corruption. This is why Nigeria hasn't had significant development in any sector over the years.When corruption is dealt with head on,you'll find things will fall into place.
Security,which is also a big issue and one of his priorities needs to be tackled.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by jibrilaminu003(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Daniyemi:
Pa Buhari, stop being mendacious.
We know you are not intellectually sound to pursue all these talks you keep talking.
IJustDeyLookYou.

.....And we just dae hear u. Imagine pesin wei dae tok. Or write up shows u don't exist in Nigeria at all. na ur photocopy dae exist
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Patiently Observing especially DEFENCE MINISTRY
*spread mat, collect kilishi + fura de nunu* till then.
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Mejor79(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Starting from Tinubu. If he want to investigate corruption should go back to 1999 to date or else we will face sectional challenges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.