Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Evolution Is A Religion Of Origins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evolution Is A Religion Of Origins (585 Views)

What Race Was Adam? And You Say Evolution Is Crap? / If Evolution Is Such A Flimsy Theory, Why Hasn't A Theist Won The Nobel Prize / Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evolution Is A Religion Of Origins by Esiri111(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Evolution is a religion of origins: I don't usually debate with evolution devotees. But when I do, it is only after they admit their faith in billions of years of evolution.

examples of evolution devotee confessions:

EVOLUTION DEVOTEE CONFESSION:

Evolution is a religion of origins:
"YOu have faith in billions of years of evolution ? YES? That is correct?"
evolution devotee
Lee Hiller ,"Yes, correct, I believe the earth evolved and then man was placed here. By our creator

Evolution is a religion of origins "YOu have faith in billions of years of evolution ? YES?".
Evolution devotee
Tyler Coulombe "Yes i do..."

evolution devotee confession:
Evolution is a religion of origins "Do you have faith in billions of years of evolution, yes or no?"
evolution devotee:
Kavish Pahlad "yessssss yess"

Evolution devotee confession:
Evolution is a religion of origins "DO you have faith in your OWN worldview of billions of years of evolutionary origins ?
evolution devotee :Ralph Filley "absolutely."

Evolution devotee confession :
I admit it: I have faith in evolution - Tyler Francke

Evolution is a religion of origins DO you personally have faith in your own worldview of billions of years of evolutionary origins? YES or NO.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Christopher Lacey Absolutely, I also have faith in the idea of an intelligence apart from humans.<<<<<<<<---------------------Is that Absolutely YES? or no?
Like · 1 hr
Christopher Lacey Yes.
Like · 57 mins

Evolution is a religion of origins Josh Carter "I ADMIT MY FAITH IN BILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTIONARY ORIGINS " <-----IS THIS TRUE?
Like · 5 mins .. Josh Carter "YEA of course!"

Mike Hargreaves "I’ll confess to faith. Faith in the theory of evolution

Paul Haines " As I've already said ..... Yes, I have faith in evolution.

Kenny Benner "I admit my own personal faith in assumptions that evolution is true and ongoing."

Jeff Berges Ok. I admit it. I faithfully believe in evolution.

Joe Bronner " I come from scum, later on apes. Im o.k. with this. Sure I have faith but only so far as I think evolution is right. If I were presented with real facts I would change my mind"

Jacob Palmer yes,

--------------->I have "faith" in evolution. <---------------

Robert Ries Before I confess to the Inquisitor, a troll is someone who doesnt share your worldviews and says so. Got it. Any here goes....I'll space it out for you. I, Robert Ries, fully embrace a Big Bang to Molecules to man worldview, with an acceptance of a billions of years long timeline for this to happen. I take on faith, given I lack the resources to test it, that humans are primates and evolved over a couple hundred million years from a common ancestor we share with other primates. I believe this to our origins over the fable of man made religions and belief systems. I look forward to having my belief system shattered by a group of people who believe the world is 6000 years old and use fossil fuels with no inherent trouble in reconciling the 2. Thank you.

Hilliard Roderick" Ero, you're as mad as a hatter.

I'll admit a faith in evolution if it will make you happy. I ADMIT!

Bjorn Sodergren "I in fact have faith in the theory of evolution."
Re: Evolution Is A Religion Of Origins by Acekidc4(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Origin as in Orijin Bitter or Orijin Beergringrin

1 Like

Re: Evolution Is A Religion Of Origins by swaggzo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Evolution Is A Religion Of Origins by pesty100(m): 9:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Esiri111:
Evolution is a religion of origins: I don't usually debate with evolution devotees. But when I do, it is only after they admit their faith in billions of years of evolution.

examples of evolution devotee confessions:

Evolution is a religion of origins:
"YOu have faith in billions of years of evolution ? YES? That is correct?"
evolution devotee
Lee Hiller ,"Yes, correct, I believe the earth evolved and then man was placed here. By our creator

Evolution is a religion of origins "YOu have faith in billions of years of evolution ? YES?".
Evolution devotee
Tyler Coulombe "Yes i do..."

Evolution is a religion of origins "Do you have faith in billions of years of evolution, yes or no?"
evolution devotee:
Kavish Pahlad "yessssss yess"

Evolution devotee confession:
Evolution is a religion of origins "DO you have faith in your OWN worldview of billions of years of evolutionary origins ?
evolution devotee :Ralph Filley "absolutely."

Evolution devotee confession :
I admit it: I have faith in evolution - Tyler Francke

Evolution is a religion of origins DO you personally have faith in your own worldview of billions of years of evolutionary origins? YES or NO.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Christopher Lacey Absolutely, I also have faith in the idea of an intelligence apart from humans.<<<<<<<<---------------------Is that Absolutely YES? or no?
Like · 1 hr
Christopher Lacey Yes.
Like · 57 mins

Evolution is a religion of origins Josh Carter "I ADMIT MY FAITH IN BILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTIONARY ORIGINS " <-----IS THIS TRUE?
Like · 5 mins .. Josh Carter "YEA of course!"

Mike Hargreaves "I’ll confess to faith. Faith in the theory of evolution

Paul Haines " As I've already said ..... Yes, I have faith in evolution.

Kenny Benner "I admit my own personal faith in assumptions that evolution is true and ongoing."

Jeff Berges Ok. I admit it. I faithfully believe in evolution.

Joe Bronner " I come from scum, later on apes. Im o.k. with this. Sure I have faith but only so far as I think evolution is right. If I were presented with real facts I would change my mind"

Jacob Palmer yes,

--------------->I have "faith" in evolution. <---------------

Robert Ries Before I confess to the Inquisitor, a troll is someone who doesnt share your worldviews and says so. Got it. Any here goes....I'll space it out for you. I, Robert Ries, fully embrace a Big Bang to Molecules to man worldview, with an acceptance of a billions of years long timeline for this to happen. I take on faith, given I lack the resources to test it, that humans are primates and evolved over a couple hundred million years from a common ancestor we share with other primates. I believe this to our origins over the fable of man made religions and belief systems. I look forward to having my belief system shattered by a group of people who believe the world is 6000 years old and use fossil fuels with no inherent trouble in reconciling the 2. Thank you.

Hilliard Roderick" Ero, you're as mad as a hatter.

I'll admit a faith in evolution if it will make you happy. I ADMIT!

Bjorn Sodergren "I in fact have faith in the theory of evolution."
faith is of no use in evolution.

(1) (Reply)

What Does 'zeenex' Mean? / 7 Preventative Maintenance Tips For Your Facility / Stoning In The Bible Is Prescribed For 13 Counts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.