Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

JK Is Still Very OKAY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JK Is Still Very OKAY (857 Views)

Did The National Assembly Finally Okay The Increase In Electricity Tariff? / Why Jk Is Not Ok: My Case Against Jimi Agbaje / JK Is Ok In PDP Not In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JK Is Still Very OKAY by provost: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
JK is still very OK. I join many Lagosians to congratulate Ambode just like JK has done. In fact the president has set the greatest example in Nigeria. JK might have suffered defeat but he remains undefeated. He dared a man that owns the APC and the entity of Lagos. He was not a chicken that would accept to be tossed around by a single individual. Anyways, the result of the Lagos votes has indicated the choice of Lagosians. However I still find it highly unfortunate that an individual can control the minds of millions of people for over 16 years in this age. Anyways, that's why we continue to maintain our underdeveloped status. I heard the Ambode guy speak yesterday, seriously, no sentiments, mba, I was not impressed at all. Anyways, the good news is that the majority has started to have their way not just thier say, so I hope and look forward to the next four years. Now that former PDP members are now governors in APC government, I hope that we would genuinely see the change. It's a huge shame PDP guys are deffecting to APC instead of forming a formidable opposition. Development is far from Nigeria when political officials dont have ideologies but just move from one party to the other. Finally, It had been interesting activities for me this past days as I round it up. I am no PDP nor APC, my love for Nigeria and Nigerians always come first before tribal or religious sentiments. So to all that I might have said something wrong to in my previous posts or comments, please I tender my unreserved apologies. To those who had constantly insulted me, I sincerely forgive you. To my Igbo brothers, I am always with you. Our love for Nigeria must be our paramount interest. Thank you all and God bless, but pls don't forget that JK is still OK.

2 Likes

Re: JK Is Still Very OKAY by rockcitie: 12:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Yes! JK is very OK. The margin with which he lost was only 152,000 votes which means we're gradually close to uprooting APC from Lagos. In 2011 election, Fashola won Dosunmu with a margin of 1.2 million votes. So indeed, you're right. JK is still very OK!
Re: JK Is Still Very OKAY by asala1: 2:11am On Apr 13, 2015
Who is JK? Is he/she a trader?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Demonstrating Right Now In Owerri : Explain How Rochas Rigged In Imo. / Nis-re-print Invitation Letters / I Read It Nd I Tink Ix Nice 4 D Igbos Too. See It Ur Self.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.