Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Facebook Scammers. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Scammers. (1609 Views)

Adsense And Scammers / Scammers All In This Site / No One To Trust All Naija Webmasters Are Scammers Why???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Scammers. by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Please do anyone know how to stop these hackers from gaining access to my Facebook account and posting rubbish? I heard it's rampant now but why me?angry. It's destroying my FB image. cry. Can anyone help?
Re: Facebook Scammers. by JiggamanGh: 1:05am On Apr 13, 2015
dovelike:
Please do anyone know how to stop these hackers from gaining access to my Facebook account and posting rubbish? I heard it's rampant now but why me?angry. It's destroying my FB image. cry. Can anyone help?

Do u use web browser or Facebook app.
Re: Facebook Scammers. by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Do u use web browser or Facebook app.
Web browser
Re: Facebook Scammers. by JiggamanGh: 1:43am On Apr 13, 2015
dovelike:

Web browser

I see, sometimes when you do a web search for facebook you get a fake Facebook website which tricks you into loging your account.

One way is to change your passwords and security questions. This should fix it or you
Activate login approvals. This gets annoying but it keeps you protected because before anyone can log into your account there will need a code from Facebook.
Re: Facebook Scammers. by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I see, sometimes when you do a web search for facebook you get a fake Facebook website which tricks you into loging your account.

One way is to change your passwords and security questions. This should fix it or you
Activate login approvals. This gets annoying but it keeps you protected because before anyone can log into your account there will need a code from Facebook.
Yes. I changed my password but I was skeptical about the login approvals because I don't know what will happen if I lose my phone and I won't be able to get into FB.
I don't know if changing my password is enough. I don't even know if these hackers use my password or if they have another means of logging in. cry
Re: Facebook Scammers. by JiggamanGh: 1:55am On Apr 13, 2015
dovelike:

Yes. I changed my password but I was skeptical about the login approvals because I don't know what will happen if I lose my phone and I won't be able to get into FB.
I don't know if changing my password is enough. I don't even know if these hackers use my password or if they have another means of logging in. cry

Changing your password should be enough for now. Just make sure you sign into Facebook.com and not any other link or website because hackers have website design to look exactly like Facebook login page to trick people into getting their info.
Re: Facebook Scammers. by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Changing your password should be enough for now. Just make sure you sign into Facebook.com and not any other link or website because hackers have website design to look exactly like Facebook login page to trick people into getting their info.
Ok. Thank you very much. smiley

1 Like

Re: Facebook Scammers. by JiggamanGh: 2:01am On Apr 13, 2015
dovelike:
Ok. Thank you very much. smiley

No prob sexy wink
Re: Facebook Scammers. by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No prob sexy wink
Am I?
Re: Facebook Scammers. by JiggamanGh: 2:03am On Apr 13, 2015
dovelike:

Am I?

I don't go around telling every girl that, so yes u r. Your lips alone is to die 4
Re: Facebook Scammers. by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I don't go around telling every girl that, so yes u r
Nah. Am sure if you were given the chance, you will. Mostly to those your curvy ladies. wink
Re: Facebook Scammers. by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I don't go around telling every girl that, so yes u r. Your lips alone is to die 4
grin kiss
Re: Facebook Scammers. by JiggamanGh: 2:11am On Apr 13, 2015
dovelike:

Nah. Am sure if you were given the chance, you will. Mostly to those your curvy ladies. wink

I am not only about curves, personality and character means a lot to me. There's is nothing more sexier than a beautiful lady that you can also connect and have great convo with, and I believe u have these qualities.

I am attracted to quiet/good girls.
Re: Facebook Scammers. by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am not only about curves, personality and character means a lot to me. There's is nothing more sexier than a beautiful lady that you can also connect and have great convo with, and I believe u have these qualities.

I am attracted to quiet/good girls.
lol. Thank you. I hope I live up to expectation
Re: Facebook Scammers. by JiggamanGh: 2:35am On Apr 13, 2015
dovelike:

lol. Thank you. I hope I live up to expectation

Just be yourself

1 Like

Re: Facebook Scammers. by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 13, 2015
dovelike:

Stay off Facebook Goddamn it!! Best help you can get!!!!
Re: Facebook Scammers. by teejaypee: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

what about facebook.im
Re: Facebook Scammers. by drone99(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Change your password. And dont just passwords like john123, passwordfb10. Use passwords like jd792e#10, #xxd8hn389h?

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Scammers. by bedfordng(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
try and change your password with something stronger.you can add characters and numbers to it

1 Like

Re: Facebook Scammers. by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 15, 2015
I think tis a general P where hackers post nude contents or post about losing weight with some therapy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija And UK Adsense Is Available Here / I Need A Professional Investment Website. / Rate, Hate And Drop Reviews About This Newly Launched Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.