Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) (38242 Views)

Olaide Olaogun's Baby Shower Photos / Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) / Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by badassProdigy(m): 1:50am On Apr 13, 2015
Omawunmi was so touched by the love her friends showered on her that she burst into tears at her baby shower...
Real friends are everything...
Nice ring too

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by GboyegaD(m): 1:56am On Apr 13, 2015
I wish her safe delivery in advance.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by badassProdigy(m): 1:59am On Apr 13, 2015
GboyegaD:
I wish her safe delivery in advance.
i say Amen to dat too...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Margauxluv(f): 2:00am On Apr 13, 2015
who beat her?

5 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by badassProdigy(m): 2:12am On Apr 13, 2015
Margauxluv:
who beat her?
lolz...
i'm sure if u were in her shoes, u will cry more dan dis...

4 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 13, 2015
See beautiful marine spirits everywhere embarassed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Tiwa is looking so pretty. Pregnancy suits her!
Toke would attend the opening of an envelope as long as her picture will be taken...

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Motolank: 2:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Crying because she was slept with...and everyone now know she is no longer v.irgin undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by MissEse: 3:41am On Apr 13, 2015
Safe delivery to her!
Tiwa looking gooood.... I just admire the lady so much.

4 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Dyt(f): 4:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Preggy made tiwa so decent
And where's waje?

6 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by axortedbabe(f): 6:29am On Apr 13, 2015
ehyaaa wish her safe delivery
tiwa so beautiful
toke,mtn everywhere u go..

4 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 13, 2015
Khalessi:
Tiwa is looking so pretty. Pregnancy suits her!
Toke would attend the opening of an envelope as long as her picture will be taken

I Hate You! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Smily202(m): 7:02am On Apr 13, 2015
If it's TOTO DIKE thread. It would have made front page by now...

sorry it's Omawunmi. Wish her safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by nerodenero: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2015
tchidi:

I Hate You! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by ginawest(f): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2015
wow....I tink dis z d most beautiful picture of tiwa savage dat I av eva cin.

2 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by bellabae(f): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Wish I had mine too one day!

2 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by floragregs(f): 7:18am On Apr 13, 2015
Yea when u are preggy u can cry about anything. E.g, if ur garri get cold u will cry, if ur kpata is no more ur size u will cry, if your hubby says "whr is my charger" u will cry and say "so u are calling me a thief now eh". It just makes u a crazy person in a good way sha. Safe delivery to her!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 13, 2015
Awwwww.....i'm happy for her

Wow!!!!!! Tiwa is looking goooooood.
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Yustash001(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2015
To me...I don't think this is necessary...well..money is talking sha...
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by wheesin(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2015
I once had a massive crush on this girl..gone are the days when my heart jumped upon sighting her from afar. Her voice captured my heart in 3D bits every time she sang with are astonishing voice.

But now she is with someone else, a frog in my sight and a prince charming in her sight. undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Tekzyflex(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by LMAyedun(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Toke Makinwa is every where.. Na wah ooo!
Beauriful Tiwa...

2 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2015
mcheeew.
what's Baby shower
wheesin:
I once had a massive crush on this girl..gone are the days when my heart jumped upon sighting her from afar. Her voice captured my heart in 3D bits every time she sang with are astonishing voice.
But now she is with someone else, a frog in my sight and a prince charming in her sight. undecided cry
wtf are you saying? shocked
we talking baby shower here, you talking nonsense.; D

3 Likes

Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Arlex(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2015
OMG! So she's dat ugly when crying
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by bunmioguns(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Naso this woman just runaway from me upon all my proposal

E no good o

cry cry
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by pamyp(f): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Awww..safe delivery dear.
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Tenim47(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2015
Nice one
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2015
ok
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2015
did she smoke weed b4 d event?
Re: Aww! Omawumi Cries At Her Baby Shower(photos) by Canme4u(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2015
E hen ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Warned Mercy Aigbe Of Possible Marriage Crash In 2016 / Tonto Dikeh Taking Beauty Shots, Having Fun With Her Son (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.