Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

My Dad Is Being Illegally Detained By Governor Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dad Is Being Illegally Detained By Governor Akpabio (2273 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS / Dr. George Uboh Detained By DSS 24 Hours After Appearing On TV Sunrise Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Is Being Illegally Detained By Governor Akpabio by blym4real: 7:34am On Apr 13, 2015
lalasticlala, seun, ishilove
Re: My Dad Is Being Illegally Detained By Governor Akpabio by kolomax(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Since have known this she-male you have never said anything good in your life all what you receive from people is bashing is that a way of getting popularity or attention seeker get a life please
tit:
if your dad is really a general, the soldiers will keep him in the officers mess.
nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Being Illegally Detained By Governor Akpabio by alotofgrace(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2015
a general is a general... serving or out of service.

the federal govt controls the army not the state. How can akpabio detain his fada? children of these days have lost it.

let the copers and his aides speak for him....that of course if he's pure.
Re: My Dad Is Being Illegally Detained By Governor Akpabio by stanech: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2015
your dad is the one causing trouble in akwa ibom so your dad carry ballot box go him house abi. sss bursted him and you are here. typing trash
Re: My Dad Is Being Illegally Detained By Governor Akpabio by tinkinjow: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2015
I read this story and I laughed. Where are the corp members? Aside that, corp members are not supposed to run with election materials. They are always stetnly warn that should anyone attempt to seize the materials by force they should hands off without a struggle.

Your dad as most local champions do, took those corp members in in an attempt to rig. But as it sometimes happens it didn't quite pan out.

And stop the smearing campaign, Akpabio didn't arrest ur dad, the law enforcement officers did. People were arrested in Lagos and it wasn't Fashola that arrested them.

Corp members are repeatedly warned not to attempt to protect election materials so as not to bring harm to themselves. Even when they are held captive and asked to help thumb print, they're advised to oblige and report same upon their release. So ur story to me is a roosters one.
Re: My Dad Is Being Illegally Detained By Governor Akpabio by IVORY2009(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Frm my observation @ as yesterday, on Channels Tv, Nigerian decides program, Governor Godson Akpanbio did call in, and he was complaining of how a Retired General in the army was arrested with ballot box and papers in his house, but on the other hand, the formal Governor Ubong Victor Attah, did also call in too, complaining of irregularities taking place in most wards @ Akwa Ibom State, I think this issue should be looked in the security operatives, frm the look of things, the Gov of the state is using too much of his powers/ the backing frm the central govt, we are in a democracy, and things should not be done this way elections has been won n lost.
Re: My Dad Is Being Illegally Detained By Governor Akpabio by Bowaley17(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
PDP keep oppressing Nigerians. I wonder what would happen if GEJ was voted into office again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking -Blackout Looms As TCN Exceeds Installed Capacity / The Fear Of Buhari: IBB Returns Part Of $12.4bn Gulf Oil Windfall Money / More Photos From The Wedding Of Pastor Tunde Bakare's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.