Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,691 members, 7,834,304 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) (27366 Views)

Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos / Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" / How Often Do You Add A New Bottle To Your Perfume Collection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by babamadiba(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Vanity indeed. Poor haters. Well, bad Belle is allowed.
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by sheabutter1: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2015
That's cute. Your dressing has not complete if you don't WEAR PERFUME to smell good. Order for your imported DESIGNER PERFUME. Home delivery nation wide more than 130 perfumes displayed. visit our store to order now konga.com/conceptical-scent
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by dammytosh: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2015
May be she has terrible body odour.

Accept my condolence Toyin Lawani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by somatbabe(f): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2015
why using so much perform,when is still going be use on your dead body.
[i]why using so much perform,when is still going be use on your dead body.
[/i]why using so much perform,when is still going be use on your dead body.
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by bobbykay1(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Cool for her sha cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by nkeona(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2015
o cancer.....
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by fairygeh(f): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2015
She must have a terrible body odour cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by Humulity: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2015
Weapon to fight low self esteem? Just thinking.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by boxypane(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2015
O please!! Lif her alone jor. Na life of pef she come live na.
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2015
so much hate on this thread abeg
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Might be that she has OCD. grin
I need Nneka123 to see this after her exams.
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by KelvinC1(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2015
If you Like drink am
or use am soak garri..
You are OYO.. #ADOYII
WAITING CONCERN ME..
if you Like use am as water
to wash your nyash if you poo poo..
Sister, e go still smell as in smell

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by sam1990(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2015
haha hahaha on top this your body na. na whaoooooooo
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by thundey95(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.....vanity!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by tellwisdom: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Is this not stupidity??...why are these girls this stupiddd?? sad
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by egbaguy: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Has @dyt been here? Jes asking!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by blessingee: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Face yellow, hand black...na wa o

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by Ujupsy: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2015
she doesn't know what do with her money she opt to waste it on perfumes
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by Margauxluv(f): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2015
loomer:
Make I no talk wetin de my mind before people attack me

talk jor.....

all dah for 1 person..

#smh.......many are mad few are .....................
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by Certifiedboss: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Fit2Rule:
31-year old Entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani, once said she gets pissed off when people call her a stylist. She preferred being called a business consultant. She flaunts her exclusively exotic perfume collection, saying: "smelling good is good business".

Look closely u see like different perfume that has its same kind there. That shows most of them r gifts

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by Margauxluv(f): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2015
groundnutoil:
all i gat to say is dat CAPITAL G small h

hi
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by Codeblues(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2015
To cover up her body odour sad
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by loomer: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2015
Margauxluv:

talk jor.....

all dah for 1 person..

#smh.......many are mad few are .....................

Lol, ok ma, make I talk small,

Wetin be the guarantee say the bottles for back no de empty or say no be cheap aboki perfumes?
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by ta4ba3(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2015
U be dead body?
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by skykenny: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2015
demelza:
Her body odour must be terrible. If these would help, let her keep using them jare undecided
You just spoke my mind
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by skykenny: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2015
If it makes her happy, as long as she doesn't hurt anybody to get them, she should ride on.
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by BabaEleko(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2015
Who this one dey deceive? angry No be empty bottle na hin she pack put for back wey we no see.
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by zubinike(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2015
My perfume collection is there, and it's 8000. I was thinking her perf is made of diamond self
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by Dyt(f): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2015
egbaguy:
Has @dyt been here? Jes asking!!!

cheesy cheesy

I am not a freak
Jst gimme boss orange
Re: Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Rich Perfume Collection(photos) by bettercreature(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2015
debolly:
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.....vanity!!!
You need to go and work hard,she be lady like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Wearing Fairly Used Underwears / What Days Can I Get First Grade Cloths In Katangua / Classy And Trendy Bags available here at very affordable prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.