Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari (17090 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / Breaking News: I Will Increase NYSC Allowance To #39,800 - President Elect,gmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari by Realfiness(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2015
The President elect revealed in an exclusive
media chat that he would single-handedly
take the pains to make sure that the monthly
allowance paid to serving youth corpers are
increased from 19,800 Naira too 39,800 Naira
if he is given the mandate of the people to
steer the nation.
According to the retired General, Jonathan’s
government is an insensitive government that
is not concerned about the welfare of the
common man on the street.
There is no doubt that the monthly stipend
paid to Youth Corpers is barely sufficient to
sustain them through the month, and a
number of them engage in sharp practises and
shady behaviours in order to keep body and
soul together when the 19,500 Naira gets
exhausted.
General Buhari promised that he is going to
vehemently ensure that the monthly stipend
paid to corpers is increased to 39,800 Naira,
in a bid to allievate the economic hardships of
the youths.
When we asked him whether he has any
economic blueprint to effect this increase in
NYSC allowance, he replied that the APC
government is a government of change which
is going to come with their brooms to sweep
away corruption in the public service, and in
doing so, there would be excess funds
realised from the battle against corruption
which could be siphoned into productive
ventures such as the increase in NYSC
allowances.

https://marapolsa.com/breaking-i-will-increase-nysc-allowance-to-n39800″-gen-buhari/
Re: Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari by agarawu23(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2015
huh

this your source get k-leg undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari by iphanyiuma(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Ok Bros BH seen. smiley
Re: Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari by dkronicle(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2015
hmmm we still dey listen to promises
Re: Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari by citizenjuwon(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2015
No National dailies have reported this news? I think you are lying bro!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari by Recs(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Your Success Starts from your Goals- Part 1
[url]By Recs Olamide
What is your purpose of life? It is to become happy, right? Whatever country or society you live in, you all have the same deep desire: to become happy.
Yet, there are few ideals as difficult to grasp as that of happiness. In our daily life we constantly experience happiness and unhappiness, but we are still quite ignorant as to what happiness really is.
What do you value in life?
Values are things, people, places and events that are most important to you in life. Every person has different values and you have to at first find out what the values are for you, because values bring you the most fulfillment and joy. When you are not in harmony with your values, you are not happy and you feel your life is meaningless. The more in harmony your behavior is with your values, the more fulfilled and happy you are. This is a simple formula and it works for everyone.valuesss
Values are important, because when you know what is primary to you in your life you can set up your life in harmony with them, which brings you fulfillment. The important thing is to know what your values are, what these values mean to you and how they affect your life. Because the more you prioritize what you value, the more your life is filled with joy and gratitude.
You will be unhappy when you are out of harmony with your values.
When you are out of harmony with your values you will be unhappy and dissatisfied, because your priorities are not correct. You live how you do not want to live. You act contrary to your desire. You will always feel like you are missing something. You will always be chasing after something and never will be able to find it. This way of thinking can delay your happiness for quite a while. When you do not live with your values you will regret and have to live with that regret your entire life.
Now is time to set up your values.

FOR YOUR REGISTRATION, TRAINING AND CONSULTING, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:

http://greenworld.com.ng/

Green World International,
Suite 215B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse Zone 1,
Abuja.

Or Call Us on:
08139156051, 07054301521
Re: Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
see jonzing!
Re: Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari by Kazashi(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2015
I just hope this increment starts wit the present prospective BATCH A corps members,,coz en, dt 19k na change ohh..
Re: Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari by Kazashi(m): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2015
I just hope this increment starts wit the present prospective BATCH A corps members,,coz en, dt 19k na change ohh..
Re: Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari by Realfiness(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
citizenjuwon:
No National dailies have reported this news? I think you are lying bro!!! grin
bros see d link there na, why will I be lying with this kind if thing.
Re: Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari by Realfiness(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kazashi:
seriously bros that's my prayer too.
Re: Breaking : “ I Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N 39, 800″ – Gen . Buhari by Insuurance(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Wow; that's great, but meanwhile...

This a liitle bit about me (please, I'm not exaggerating)

I'm a GREAT music producer and lecturer at MOUAU. I'm based at Umuahia; but available in all states of the federation and other countries because of concerts and other seminars or outreach programmes.

I do RnB, rap, Hip hop, spoken words, Soul, worship, Raggea and dance hall music. If you wanna be a star, get in touch with me.

You can Whatapps on +234-07062586862 (or call me).

Facebook me at www.facebook.com/D.Insurance.

I'm also a song writer, motivational speaker; project analyst, system engineer, researcher, agricultural economist, Marketer; studio manager, researcher, part time teacher, Video/music producer and an upcoming politician.

We could be friends; you'll never regret of knowing me. I ll help to spice up ur music/video production; while still improving ur other aspects of lives. Give it a try Now!

AKA Insurance DSS (De Super Star!).

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Donate Disinfectant Tunnel To Osun State NYSC Camp / NYSC KHAKI And Accessories / A thread for corpers posted to Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.