Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Doc. Ifeanyi Okowa Declared Governor-elect Delta State Inec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doc. Ifeanyi Okowa Declared Governor-elect Delta State Inec (918 Views)

Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor / ‘we’ll Occupy Kogi If Faleke Is Not Declared Governor-elect By Jan 10’ / Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike To Be Declared Governor-elect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doc. Ifeanyi Okowa Declared Governor-elect Delta State Inec by bbm5563d1ea: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2015
doc. ifeanyi okowa declared governor-elect delta State Inec 9a.m news in inec office Asaba congrats to him.
Re: Doc. Ifeanyi Okowa Declared Governor-elect Delta State Inec by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Doc. Ifeanyi Okowa Declared Governor-elect Delta State Inec by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2015
na only delta dem no see any result online... yet person still win

1 Like

Re: Doc. Ifeanyi Okowa Declared Governor-elect Delta State Inec by wecan: 10:12am On Apr 13, 2015
WE ARE ONE LOVE SOUTH SOUTH SOUTH EAST

1 Like

Re: Doc. Ifeanyi Okowa Declared Governor-elect Delta State Inec by podosci(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2015
The SS and SE have become the new Northeen NIgeria, WIth the way the northerners behaved themselves and democratically elected their Governor both APC and PDP governors you would know they are ready for Development
I fear for the South, any GOV who violently gets into power or RIgs his way into power would have nothing to offer, its a basic law of the universe
See the number of People killed in Rivers and Awkaibom...

1 Like

Re: Doc. Ifeanyi Okowa Declared Governor-elect Delta State Inec by shaboti: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2015
wecan:
no we r not
Re: Doc. Ifeanyi Okowa Declared Governor-elect Delta State Inec by omoharry(f): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Okowa congratulations!! and to all my Delta Ibo Brothers and sisters. I be confirm Urhobo Girl but i supported Okowa Right from time...... To all the allegation of rigging... why is that any state PDP wins and APC loses is always alleged to have been Rigged.. why cant you APC accept defeat for once in your life... take a clue form all the PDP aspirant that contested.. they all conceded defeat even when there were some pocket of violence and irregularities in the election. Must you win every state..election for you APC is a do or Die affair .. you like receiving the congratulatory messages from your defeated opponent but you guys do not know how to concede defeat of send a congratulatory message when ever you have been defeated. shame on you. PARTY OF CHANGE IN DEED......CONGRATULATIONS OKOWA.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doc. Ifeanyi Okowa Declared Governor-elect Delta State Inec by IGBOSON1: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2015
wecan:

wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNHsJR8HKKY

1 Like

Re: Doc. Ifeanyi Okowa Declared Governor-elect Delta State Inec by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2015
PDP in DELTA STATE 4REVER, let me see how BUARI will come to delta and porthacourt and Bayelsa and d rest oil producing states and suck our resources. "BUARI will have to go down on his knees if he wants our oil money if not its going to be NO NO NO NO 4 BUARI.
Re: Doc. Ifeanyi Okowa Declared Governor-elect Delta State Inec by clevvermind(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2015
softapple:
PDP in DELTA STATE 4REVER, let me see how BUARI will come to delta and porthacourt and Bayelsa and d rest oil producing states and suck our resources. "BUARI will have to go down on his knees if he wants our oil money if not its going to be NO NO NO NO 4 BUARI.
1000 likes for you. you have spoken well. we own the oil.

1 Like

Re: Doc. Ifeanyi Okowa Declared Governor-elect Delta State Inec by pat077: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Long overdue. Okowability i know.
Re: Doc. Ifeanyi Okowa Declared Governor-elect Delta State Inec by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2015
shaboti:
no we r not

Yoruba man aka SS imposter...he loses every sense of reason and personhood, and immediately embroiled in fear at any mention of SS and SE unity and love. Listen up man...SS and SE unity predates Nigeria and has come to stay whether you spew your divisive venom or not.

(1) (Reply)

See How Pepsi Looked like in 1898 / Man Starts Trek From Kano To Abuja In Protest Against Rigging In Taraba. Photo / Pressure Mounts On Mu’azu, Others To Resign Before May 29.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.