Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.13th.april.2015 | The Power House. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.13th.april.2015 | The Power House. (346 Views)

Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.6th.april.2015 | And Having... / Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.30th.march.2015 | The Revelation Gifts. / Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.23rd.march 2015 | Tongues-made-easy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.13th.april.2015 | The Power House. by ComeBackHome: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | MON.APRIL.13th 2015

THE POWER HOUSE | Colossians 2: 10 (AMP)

“And you are in Him, made full and having come to fullness of life [in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead — Father, Son and Holy Spirit — and reach full spiritual stature]. And He is the Head of all rule and authority [of every angelic principality and power]”

What a search!

Searching for ‘Power’?

It is ignorance of the highest order when a New Creation being goes around, climbing mountains, refuse to eat – called Fasting; also refuse to sleep – called Vigil; all in the name of searching for power.

Sincerely speaking, I have no personal issue with people doing all that. However, such exercises should be done in a right way, not for power. You can’t use any of those things to bribe God for Power.

Why searching for what you already have – Power.

The passage above, that is, Colossians 2: 10 talks about you – the new creation, that, in Christ Jesus, you are already filled up, leveled up with the ‘Godhead — Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This Jesus, is the ‘HEAD’ of all rule and authority of every angelic principality and power. In other words, there is no new creation that lacks POWER.

Christ is the power of God; and this is the secret: this same Christ lives in you | See 1 Corinthians 1: 24, Colossians 1: 27.

Technically, on your inside, you carry the massive power of God.

Ephesians 3: 20 | “Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think”

Dunamis (doo'-nam-is) translates ‘Power’ in Ephesians 3: 20 which literally or figuratively implies FORCE. Specifically, Miraculous Power.

Dearly beloved, look inward. Stop running up and down, climbing mountains, fasting and vigil in the name of looking for power that is already placed on your inside. Those spiritual exercises will only make us to be sensitive to the prompt of the Holy Spirit, responding to the ‘Miraculous Power’ on our inside; not to get a Miraculous Power. Stop searching. You already have what you are looking for. Undeniably, you are God’s Power House. Tap from the power within you and walk in the miraculous.

NOW, SAY | I am God’s Power House. I walk in power daily.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I walk in the reality of the power that is placed on my inside– AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

Preserved To Works End / Urgent Prayer For These People!!! / How Right Is Eternal Security?(once Saved Always Saved?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.