Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Sell/buy Used Books In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sell/buy Used Books In Nigeria (2868 Views)

Sell & Buy Solid Trust Pay, Liberty Reserve And Perfect Money / Sell & Buy Solid Trust Pay, Liberty Reserve / Sell/buy Bulk Uk Us Europe Ladies Men And Children Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell/buy Used Books In Nigeria by prosper(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2006
Hi Guys,
You can get used/New Books to buy at
www.flegz.com

And for those who want to sell their books it's free and easy.
Give it a shot and save time.

There are adverts going on in campuses around the country so you get alot of viewers for you books
Re: Sell/buy Used Books In Nigeria by iice(f): 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2006
Does this apply only to people residing in Naija? In other words, do you ship outside the country?
Re: Sell/buy Used Books In Nigeria by prosper(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2006
Well It's free for those who want to sell to sell and those who want to buy to buy wether in Nigeria or Outside. I think if you get there you'll find they are priced in Naira which means people selling are suposed to be selling to those in Nigeria.

Try to see it for yourself. grin
Re: Sell/buy Used Books In Nigeria by iice(f): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2006
Yeah i went there, but i couldn't see anything indicating selling or buying overseas thats why i asked undecided Maybe i have to register to be privy to that info? anyhow thanks for the site
Re: Sell/buy Used Books In Nigeria by prosper(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2006
You welcome dude grin
Re: Sell/buy Used Books In Nigeria by eyzeberg: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
i need a book, 'Ake' by wole soyinka.
Re: Sell/buy Used Books In Nigeria by six33fourng: 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for book sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

Obvisleek-mojo Water Resources And Machinery Nig Ltd / New Mini 4 Sale Hp/acre 49,000/hp 630 500gb,4gb core i3 #80,000 / Wholesale Men’s Fashion Clothes Burberry T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.