Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him (45799 Views)

'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Saraki: Why Is Everyone Pointing Finger At Tinubu? / Osinbanjo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back; As He Dances To Eyo Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
nnafather:
Please, who is Osibande?
My junior brother
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by MKO4ever(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abeg where is Tony Tetuila for the picture?
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by successhunter: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Victory is sweet, I hope the dividend of democracy is widely spread so we can forget June 12 for ever.

I love the taste and sound of VICTORY!!
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by ElFenomeno1: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Olorunimbe Mamora #Boss cool
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by successhunter: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mitsurugi:

Your moniker should really be Searching4Brains! grin Your type is not needed in any civilized country!

cc; Ishilove
Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

I'm waiting!

grin
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by successhunter: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
LatestTrend:
That man pity Nigerians.

You're not a good student of psychology. That posture could best explained as ..... He wish he was Osibanjo or Tinubu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by clemz88(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
undecidedWhat's he celebrating undecideddid he win the president or governorship sit
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by jaykaylegend(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
tellwisdom:
Who are they?? sad
these, my friend are gonna be directing the affairs of our country for the next four years
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by toshma: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congratulation to the change party or the ruling party so to call (APC), Tinubu has shown himself as a leader, but my concern is that hope he's not going to act in federal level as he's know to be in Lagos State.
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by danielayodele16(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
mcyemite:
where Tony here...all I can see is tinubu,prof yemi,senator gbajabiamila..
Where is tony na? I have always warned, don't post after u just finish smoking weed.
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by eyzeberg: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
The man in white standing is Rotimi Akeredolu and not Tetuila.
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by ketekete: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
I quote you.. It feels good to be successful wink
Omobanie:
Nothing like success
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by ajebuter(f): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yeah, celebrating Lootiocracy, klepomacracy , familiocracy and paddiocracy..

Soon , that is where decisions affecting Nigeria will be taken. Bordillion street..

Nigeria don enter am..
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
mcyemite:
where Tony here...all I can see is tinubu,prof yemi,senator gbajabiamila..
dem talk tony dey there, wetin be ur prob sef, shey u dey there ni, op wey dey there don talk
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by rollybest(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
oh lord protect my vp 4rm the davil(tinubu)
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by PStacks(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
The Lion Of Bourdillion.

Perfect Example of "Starting from the Bottom and getting Up"

We Started from the Bottom now we Up!!!

Tinubu is the Machiavelli Of Nigerian Politics of a Truth.
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by Kellygold(f): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tinubu, great politician of our time. Oga don hama. Chai see the smiles on his face. Dont forget your boiz oh.

Inverter plus battery for only N100,000. Free delivery and Installation within Lagos.
ww.inverterandbattery.com

Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by solid3(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
E be like say the bros don begin wear him bullet proof vest. See the waist line in second pix.
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by ketekete: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmm.. Something is for sure under his clothe. Perhaps! undecided
solid3:
E be like say the bros don begin wear him bullet proof vest. See the waist line in second pix.
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by mechanics(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wow, celebration of victory.
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by eroticboy: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
omonnakoda:
That BIG ash tray tho...

thot i was the only one who noticed it.......
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by SenatorJames(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Tinubu....... a Politician to emulate in Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Victory is sweet kiss
But where is Tony Tetuila

Dem don crop am comot...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC / Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.