Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair (43035 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Rocking Her Bald Hair / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In Ankara Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Sijo01(f): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Decent!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Nickymezor(f): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
So cool.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
nekaa:
my sentiments exactly..... the other photo was almost certainly an extension

You are very right my dear.

kenex4ever:
it's dsame hair in d other pix dat u guys said was not natural, now uv seen it.

But people like this won't believe it.

cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by jony247(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Camera360 at work. There's no doubt that she is alluring
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by AreaFada2: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Aminat508:
This woman can like and be fine anyhow. It
takes a really self-confident woman to rock
her natural hair these days. My front hair is
almost gone so don't expect to see me
rocking this anytime soon..:-)

Amina,
It's just that lots of women don't wanna see that we men are getting fed up with all the fake accessories: fake hair, fake bra, fake bum etc.
Many guys just want it natural, dig it?

But we dare not tell our ladies because they'd would say we don't appreciate the effort they put in to look good.

You can look good and be simple. Without layers of make-up & foundation running into a metre deep!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by icebebe(f): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

bring ya pic make WE edit am. grin

She is beautiful. No one can take that from her
oya na,abeg help me abeg grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by LatestTrend: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Crap. After you have edited the hell out of those pictures.

What is the difference between Wall (background) and Face ?

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by tsdarkside(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
beautiful.... grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by championeh(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Grey hair
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by bbeckky: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pretty Genny
Aminat508:
This woman can like and be fine anyhow. It
takes a really self-confident woman to rock
her natural hair these days. My front hair is
almost gone so don't expect to see me
rocking this anytime soon..:-)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
softapple:
hw can i have dis woman 4 a night?

This one wey pikin don pass through the valley?

Oga, go Allen venue make you go pick one young and tender wey still get narrow lane instead of express.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by jiddodo: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
This is not lukin natural. Blow out thinz
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Amaechi5(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
godofwar666:
I wonder how this make fp Just wondering
And keep wondering.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lovely woman smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by 4lorunsho(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
softapple:
in ur dreams that's where
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Kentrasso(f): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
That's what's trending these days..
In my school here many ladies leave their hair natural. Sometimes the sight is funny cos its difficult to control kinky hair. But then thats the point, to leave it uncontrollable.
I would have loved to carry my hair natural like that except my hair is one of the most stubborn species ever. It hates the comb and the comb hates it angry
If one knows how to handle natural hair and be fashionable at it. Then why not? I say Go for it!

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by kandiikane(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
kenex4ever:
it's dsame hair in d other pix dat u guys said was not natural, now uv seen it.

Don't mind them. It was her hair she just had a braid out in that picture as i have seen different pics of the braidout.They just can't believe that it was her hair.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by LAX89(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
charix:

How much is her starting price

The same price as your mother's starting price.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by lion042(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
I wish i married this girl when i had the opportunity
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by PStacks(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
I think she's just a born-stunner.

I'm sure when she's 90 years old she'l still look good.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by SOMELODIOUS(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
that lady is a natural beauty...I've always been her fan
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
she really is pretty. I love d natural hair look. but I am quickly getting tired of mine o. thinking of relaxing it soon. braiding doesn't last long, combing the hair is getting tougher as I have very full hair n its getting longer.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by pxjosh(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pejapaul:
i dont like her, to me she is not beautiful, i deliberately refused to marry her, ask her she know me,
get well soon.. how long have u been on chlorpromazine?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
old cougar and MILF
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Orikinla(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
All I see is good makeup.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Gracyel(f): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Imo babes and natural beauty. We nur dey carry last. Genny is one woman I respect so much just cos of that uniqueness. She's one of the celebs you wont see using earrings that are bigger than the whole head or excessive makeup. She's usually herself. She'll always be my role model in terms of 'confidence' and 'simplicity'

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by nunicelady(f): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dear OP, this isn't fair. You did not even edit Linda's write up.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
pamyp:
One of my inspirations

Hey...just prove me wrong its you on ur profile pix!

I am like...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
softapple:

Believe me, all your problems will still be there.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by NollywoodFreak: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Genevieve go and marry o!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by NollywoodFreak: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Genevieve where is your husband!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) / Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer / Lady Who Mocked Regina Daniels For Marrying Ned Nwoko Is Also Married To Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.