Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Fake Certificates. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Certificates. (1956 Views)

(UNN) Degree Certificates Racketeering By The Management Of AIFCE Owerri. / 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested / NYSC Discovers 17 Suspects With Fake Certificates-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Certificates. by yokka(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
I have been wondering out of curiosity, how do employees detect fake certificates.? Is there any form of routine check they follow to know if a certificate is original or not. A friend of mine who dropped out in our third year due to cult related matters and refused to tell his parents. but now he told me in confidence that he created an oluwale [fake] certificate and has been handing out C.V`s. His elder sister that works with SSS took one of them and submitted in their office pending their next recruitment exercise. He is afraid he might be found out and came asking if their is a procedure that will expose his fake certificate.?? I couldn't give him a straight answer because of the Nigerian factor ie corruption but I thought hard about it and decided to ask, How do they detect fake certificates.??

N.B, I am a graduate that ventured into animal farming and I am doing great by myself.
Re: Fake Certificates. by Alexk2(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmm...this may be the end of the road for your frnd and may even affect his sister coz she is 'his face' over there. To detect a fake certificate is simple; during screening, they'll send it to the skul he claimed to have graduated from for confirmation-this is nt done manually. I trust SSS, it'll be detected with li2 effort...
My advice: tell ur frnd to confess to his sister now-if nothing, for the sake of his sister's job... The earlier, the better!
Re: Fake Certificates. by yokka(m): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mod Pls push to frontage, I would want more thoughts on this pls

(1) (Reply)

Silent Twins: The Haunting Case Of June And Jennifer Gibbons / How I Used Beautiful Ladies To Trap My Victims – Suspected Fraudster (Photo) / Slay Queen Flogged After Defending Her Sex Tape Leak, Her Hair Also Shaved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.