Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,893 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship (13589 Views)

Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash / President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) / El-rufai Wins Kaduna Governorship Election; Scores 1.1 Million Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by lalasticlala(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kaduna was yesterday thrown into celebration mood following the emergence of the gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state, Malam Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai as the winner of the 2015 governorship election.

Residents of Kaduna State especially APC supporters, trooped to the streets in celebration of his victory at the Saturday’s polls.

The excited supporters thronged into the house of the governor-elect in their hundreds dancing with brooms.

The excited APC supporters comprising men, women, youths and children, expressed happiness with the transparent manner in which the election was conducted, stating that Buhari’s success at the poll has clearly revealed that the will of the people would always prevail at all times.

They said their expectations of a better Kaduna has come alive with El-Rufai as governor.

They believe that El-Rufai would change Kaduna for the better from its present state, which will place the state in its right position as the giant of the North.

The APC supporters, who trooped out in large numbers along major roads and streets in Kaduna metropolis, expressed optimism that the administration of the governor-elect would tackle the unemployment and security challenges in the state.

http://leadership.ng/news/425458/celebrations-in-kaduna-as-el-rufai-makes-history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Photos! Photos!!! Thanks to Nairaland, I'm now addicted to photos.
El-Rufai recorded a flawless victory. Must feel really great to TKO one's opponents' like that. Can't wait to TKO somebody. Hehe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by Femolacaster(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
CHANGE! Everywhere u go.....by the way, where is that prophet that said El-rufai wont win?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by chymystique(f): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by Decapo: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sai APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by Gbawe: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
I have no doubt El Rufai will deliver. He remains the best FCT Minister Nigeria has had since 1999. We are expecting great things for Kaduna under El Rufai.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by englishmart(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
yero and sambo are like birds of a feather

Very nonchalant

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
pictures.
Let him not go & start demolishing people's houses o.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by Samchelsea(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Well done to him, we in the opposition are watching him closely
Sai Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by englishmart(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gbawe:
I have no doubt El Rufai will deliver. He remains the best FCT Minister Nigeria has had since 1999. We are expecting great things for Kaduna under El Rufai.
hope he doesn't render kaduna citizens homeless in their own land, just as he did to hundreds of people in Abj.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by Sweetguy25: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kudos to El Rufai. I'll watch how he utilize his state's resources to bring about the desired development in the next four years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by CR77(f): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrat Malam Nasir el-Rufai

Victory is so sweet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by uaccurate: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin
Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by iyatrustee(f): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
englishmart:
hope he doesn't render kaduna citizens homeless in their own land, just as he did to hundreds of people in Abj.

I expect him to sanitise kaduna but not as much as he did in Abuja. Abuja had a master plan which had been bastardised by illegal structures etc. being a Town planner by profession, it was only natural he did what he did for Abuja.

I have been a resident of the capital city for more than 19years and can tell you Elrufai was the best thing that happened to Abuja. Although painful that some people had to count their losses.

before Elrufai, People were buying land anyhow in Abuja but since his tenure as minister, you find out people became more careful.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by sethxy: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
worst election so far.

1 Like

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by SuPeRq(f): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
K
Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by mmsen: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
What are they celebrating?

Impending corrupt land deals?

The sale of public assets to his cronies for below market value?

What am I missing?

1 Like

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by Holluwahsheyi(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats to him
Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by 1stola: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Good.
That victory was FLAWLESS VICTORY cheesy
When yero and others saw the results, they were like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by CR77(f): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Looting more and more

Tinubu don hammer oo
mmsen:
What are they celebrating?

Impending corrupt land deals?

The sale of public assets to his cronies for below market value?

What am I missing?
Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
See change oh!!!!cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by encryptjay(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Happy For Him; Yero was just another clueless lad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by auwal09256(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
The right man at the right time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
nice

Meanwhile check my articles in the agric section that will help you to tap into the wealth of agriculture.
You will.definitely thank me later.
Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
RickRichards:
Photos! Photos!!! Thanks to Nairaland, I'm now addicted to photos.
El-Rufai recorded a flawless victory. Must feel really great to TKO one's opponents' like that. Can't wait to TKO somebody. Hehe
KO not TKO
Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by efilefun(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Seriously, some politicians need to learn real P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S from this man. He has shown over time that he knows his onions as a POLITICIAN. Hate him or love him. He used to be in the opposition. Now he's the national leader of the greatest party in Africa.

Strategy - he has it
Resilience - give it to him
Courage - he's got it

He's the master of the game.
The Jagaban of Africa who dared and refuse to bow to the 'Ebora of Owu'
The Lion of Bourdillon - Ekun Oko Remi. Baba Folasade.
The BAT himself... Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I hail....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by tigonana: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Femolacaster:
CHANGE! Everywhere u go.....by the way, where is that prophet that said El-rufai wont win?
no mind dose yeye prophet wey dem go dey lie say na God reveal it to dem,we don see say all of dem na fake.

1 Like

Re: Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship by makzeze: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
I like El-Rufai so much. It is hoped he will transformed Kaduna just as he transformed Abuja within four years.

Kaduna sai el-rufai
Nigeria sai Baba

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Listed Among World’s 50 Most Influential Persons / Kannywood Stars In Kaduna Support Atiku For 2019 / Drop The Charges, Free Sowore - Kayode Ogundamisi, Buhari’s Supporter Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.