Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official (57946 Views)

Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction / Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures / Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by MrFlavvor(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
An electoral officer of Oru East in Imo State, Mrs. Emmanuel Okpara has confessed that INEC staff were forced to write results in favour of the APC by some leaders in the area.

Okpara, who is the Public Relations Officer of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), made the confession while presenting the results which showed the APC as having 11,189 and the PDP 1878 in her area, Daily Times reports.

The governorship election Imo State was on Sunday night declared inconclusive due to the cancellation of the results from some wards and polling units, totaling 144, 715 votes.

READ ALSO: What 9ice Has To Say On Gov Ajimobi’s Re-election

A breakdown of the votes showed that incumbent Governor Rochas Okorocha of the All Progressives Congress (APC) had 385,671 votes, while Prince Emeka Ihedioha of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) polled 305, 142 and Emmanuel Iheanacho of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) scored 28,238.

There were reports of election violence in Imo state. One of such involved an accident which claimed the lives of three people as police chased ballot box snatchers.

www.naij.com/420732-inec-staff-reveals-imo-state-elections-were-rigged.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by PassingShot(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ruse!

If APC wants to rig, it won't be the figures being peddled here (11k to about 2k) when there are areas they could conjure 100k votes.

It is common sense but I know it is not common.

38 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by steppin: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
PassingShot:
Ruse!
Because na APC rig am?

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by ozoigbondu: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
l just dey observe APC and PDP God is watching you

19 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
yOU CANNOT BE FORCED TO RIG FOR APC MRS. PDP controls the police and the army as they are federal govt controlled. How exactly were you forced? You should be arrested for electoral malpractices. Na this kin woman Buhari go use do sample.

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by MrFlavvor(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
steppin:

Because na APC rig am?
nor mind the guy jor

28 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by PassingShot(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
steppin:

Because na APC rig am?

Because the officer didn't give any cogent evidence.

If APC wants to rig, it won't be the figures being peddled here (11k to about 2k) when there are areas they could conjure 100k votes.

It is common sense but I know it is not common.

30 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by cjrane: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
MrFlavvor:
An electoral officer of Oru East in Imo State,
Mrs. Emmanuel Okpara has confessed that INEC
staff were forced to write results in favour of the
APC by some leaders in the area.
Okpara, who is the Public Relations Officer of
the Independent National Electoral Commission
(INEC), made the confession while presenting
the results which showed the APC as having
11,189 and the PDP 1878 in her area, Daily
Times reports.
The governorship election Imo State was on
Sunday night declared inconclusive due to the
cancellation of the results from some wards and
polling units, totaling 144, 715 votes.
READ ALSO: What 9ice Has To Say On Gov
Ajimobi’s Re-election
A breakdown of the votes showed that
incumbent Governor Rochas Okorocha of the All
Progressives Congress (APC) had 385,671
votes, while Prince Emeka Ihedioha of the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) polled 305, 142
and Emmanuel Iheanacho of the All Progressives
Grand Alliance (APGA) scored 28,238.
There were reports of election violence in Imo
state. One of such involved an accident which
claimed the lives of three people as police
chased ballot box snatchers. www.naij.com/420732-inec-staff-reveals-imo-state-elections-were-rigged.html

A friend at IMSUTH, Orlu said Rochas organized APC thugs at every polling station to present fake result sheets and then over the radio he heard incredible numbers purported to have voted for APC.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by pendicle: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Imo is PDP, Abia is PDP.

Rochas is needed in the Federal Government for better service to the Federation.

He should leave imolites to determine their fate. See Gombe, the only saving grace for Dankwambo was the fact even the blind can smell the fact he has performed.

Ihedioha will not win his polling unit in any sane society but what do we have in Imo, A governor who provided free education up to tertiary level, built schools, built roads, gave almost SS3 students notepads, imoroved health facilities across the state is even allowed to be rigged out because he belong to a party most if not all Igbos hate like a plague.

Such is the siege mentality and hated filled idiocy ravaging the south east and south south.

Okorocha should not be bothered for his experience and expertise will be appreciated in Abuja than within his myopic and ungrateful people. We have seen them behave same way in Lagos so why bother.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by selectedhero(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by oluspencer(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sharrap Mr/Mrs you were either bribed to rig or blackmailed. You can't be forced

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by selectedhero(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:
Imo is PDP, Abia is PDP.

Rochas is needed in the Federal Government for better service to the Federation.

He should leave imolites to determine their fate. See Gombe, the only saving grace for Dankwambo was the fact even the blind can smell the fact he has performed.

Ihedioha will not win his polling unit in any sane society but what do we have in Imo, A governor who provided free education up to tertiary level, built schools, built roads, gave almost SS3 students notepads, imoroved health facilities across the state is even allowed to be rigged out because he belong to a party most if not all Igbos hate like a plague.

Such is the siege mentality and hated filled idiocy ravaging the south east and south south.

Okorocha should not be bothered for his experience and expertise will be appreciated in Abuja than within his myopic and ungrateful people. We have seen them behave same way in Lagos so why bother.
i quite understand your point especially if you are an APC supporter but you see this "siege mentallity and hate filled idiocy" is most observable in the north where APC is dominant. staying in kano for hw long i have has shown me that even if you remove ur head and drop it in the name of hard work; the moment sentiments for one reason or the other are raised you become a gonner -overnight. honestly tell me that the north even considered Jonathan to the extent of even 15%. even after all the infrastructure
he provided there. i have traversed the north enough to confirm to you that no administration has ever done as much for the north as his. but because there had to be alignments for sentiment sake. mind you i am a northerner and was also in the north during the elections. the slogan was "remove the kafir", it did make me wonder though.

154 Likes 16 Shares

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by pendicle: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
selectedhero:

i quite understand your point especially if you are an APC supporter but you see this "siege mentallity and hate filled idiocy" is most observable in the north where APC is dominant. staying in kano for hw long i have has shown me that even if you remove ur head and drop it in the name of hard work; the moment sentiments for one reason or the other are raised you become a gonner -overnight. honestly tell me that the north even considered Jonathan to the extent of even 15%. even after all the infrastructure
he provided there. i have traversed the north enough to confirm to you that no administration has ever done as much for the north as his. but because there had to be alignments for sentiment sake. mind you i am a northerner and was also in the north during the elections. the slogan was "remove the kafir", it did make me wonder though.

Saying Jonathan performed anywhere in Nigeria is like lying with both sides of your mouth.

The josites who voted APC removed the kafirs too? The Tivs who voted APC in Benue are kafirs too? The eggons who voted APC in NASARAWA are Kafirs too?

Dankwambo was returned as governor in Gombe, a state that often had Book Haram Attack too despite him being in PDP. The people voted Buhari 2 weeks ago massively but rewarded him for his service on Saturday.

I don't think Dankwambo did half of what Okorocha did in Imo but today look at the multitude of opposition against him because he belonged to an amala and ewedu party not because of his personality but his party.

Does the party he belong too remove the fact he is an Imo son

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lies tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Story for the gods..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by sammyj: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Story for the gods, cheap blackmail coming from PDP a sinking ship. We need proof please !!! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
just watch, Nairaland mods will move this silly post to fb.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Amaechi5(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op where is your main source for this post, and also so @inec official pdp didn't force you people to write 55000 for a small abor Mbaise.

6 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by haywire1: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by phlio(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
and u were forced to say this by PDP

9 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by drnairalov: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
ode
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by SORTER: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
LEAVE THE MUMU MAKE HE DEY TALK RUBBISH...
belabela:
yOU CANNOT BE FORCED TO RIG FOR APC MRS. PDP controls the police and the army as they are federal govt controlled. How exactly were you forced? You should be arrested for electoral malpractices. Na this kin woman Buhari go use do sample.

4 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by igbsam(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by freethinker01: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Anyone is capble of rigging, but, I smell lies.
The reasons she gave are not genuie enough for me.

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmm..proof?
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by ifypedro38(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
noticed !!!
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by uaccurate: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
angry
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by naijainfogalery: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
INEC officials be like PDP said we should say that they forced us to rig the election

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters / Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.