Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

HELP ON Testtube Babies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP ON Testtube Babies (456 Views)

To All Moms: Never Ignore These 10 Signs And Symptoms In Your Babies!!! (photos) / These Conjoined Twin Babies Are So Cute After Separation, Photos Before & After / Doctors Are Now Taking Selfies Next To Women’s Vaginas While Delivering Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP ON Testtube Babies by RuddyFusion(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Please I need help on what IVF or testtube babies is all about and if anyone knows one Fusion Nest Fertility canter somewhere around omole estate in Lagos because the wife of a married friend of mine who has been married without issue for over 8years is now suddenly pregnant with triplet’s as a result of their services because of this a family member is under pressure to follow suit …this is now generating serious tension in the family ..please is this real? Have anyone here used their services before? can someone please advise me
Re: HELP ON Testtube Babies by ucheheart(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
It's real and it works but we refuse to believe in science and technology because of cultural and/or religious stigmatization.
Re: HELP ON Testtube Babies by RuddyFusion(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Do you know FusionNest Fertility Center or anyone that has used thier services before?
ucheheart:
It's real and it works but we refuse to believe in science and technology because of cultural and/or religious stigmatization.
Re: HELP ON Testtube Babies by ucheheart(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
RuddyFusion:
Do you know FusionNest Fertility Center or anyone that has used thier services before?
none that i know of but i learnt abt it on tv.

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Tips For Beginners / Nurses In The House, Where Are You? / Cure For Hepatitis A B And C , Fibroid And Hbp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.