Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) (42992 Views)

Mikel Becomes 1st Nigerian To Earn More Than 100,000 Pounds A Week / RIO2016: Manhood Crushes Hiroki Ogita's Olympic Dream As A Pole Vaulter (Video) / Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by dainformant(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congratulations to Tee Morgan who has become the first Nigerian to participate in one of the world's most grueling sporting challenges, the North Pole Marathon and not only participating but finishing the marathon. The Nigerian who proudly waved her flag at the end of the race was among the 45 competitors who entered the event on April 9th, with participants from different countries and races. The race is run on small, 2.62-mile loop about 10 times over hard snow or the frozen ice of the Arctic Ocean. Snipers were placed around the running circuit to protect the athletes from polar bears or other dangerous animals.

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/meet-first-nigerian-tee-morgan-who.html

94 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by CountDracula(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
We are proud of u!

222 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by alberto2k(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wow! shocked this is great! cheesy

Me sef dey prepare to go climb Mountain Everest and mountain Kilimanjaro grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by sammieblaize: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
See what's meant to b on FP not the usual nonsense... in other words sis were proud of u...

54 Likes

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Albie(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
I will comment later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nokiae5: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
i recommend power horse for that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by groundnutoil(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
CAPITAL A small b
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Lilyomi(f): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Soon the ladies will come and say what man can do.... Well I say she made Africa proud.

4 Likes

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by dainformant(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
we dey wait u oo
alberto2k:
Wow! shocked this is great! cheesy

Me sef dey prepare to go climb Mountain Everest and mountain Kilimanjaro grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by dainformant(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
yeh, she did
Lilyomi:
Soon the ladies will come and say what man can do.... Well I say she made Africa proud.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by rastamouse: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Think first African. Hope that image is not faked lipsrsealed
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by alberto2k(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
dainformant:
we dey wait u oo

cheesy

Cc: Mr Lalasticlala
Frontpage please
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by dainformant(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
the typical Nigerian thinking.....
rastamouse:
Think first African. Hope that image is not faked lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by 5p1naz(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2015

Argghhhh!!! I'd always wanted to be the first to go there... but that won't stop me anyways.... I'll go there when I'm ready. ..
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Cirmuell...how far
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Dannidom(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
I will meet you there Niggur

Still on the tracks

cc: Airforce1
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by deejayALFY(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
this is a new dawn...new things to come...i love naija...arise naija
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by zerojoy: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
congratz, so what is za fozision(position)
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Since Buhari got elected more Nigerians are taking risks.
Sai Buhari!
embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by boujaye: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
for real or fotosop?
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by SPDAZZY(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
well done
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by echobee(f): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats kiss. We are proud of you
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by rita25(f): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
KUDOS OH
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by innocentman(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]U re their broo
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by IamOpemipo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nice 1, yle her sista cynthia Morgan is busy sharin he bobbiee..

Well e no concern me

2 Likes

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Smartjeezy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Great
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by oluwafemi113(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
One Nigeria grin
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
congrat
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Pavore9: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
That is 'our daughter', what you hear from Nigerian extended family members, most of them no send the girl when she maybe hustling under the Nigerian scorching sun! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Occurstaem(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Well done. More power to your elbow. Sky is your starting point.
PROUDLY NIGERIAN .

1 Like

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by AKMoney1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm coming back to comment. Please bear with me. grin
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by dave2meek(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thank you for taking Nigeria flag there

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Appoints Mourinho As Coach / Samuel Okwaraji Died 32 Years Ago / Barcelona 20-21 Away Kit Design Leaked: It's Going To Be Black & Golden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.