Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Pic-see How Agbaje And His Camp Sent Fake Sms Using ASIWAJU As The Author - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic-see How Agbaje And His Camp Sent Fake Sms Using ASIWAJU As The Author (1069 Views)

Believe Me, Seeing These (pictures) Will Make You Hate AGBAJE And AMBODE. / Watch How Agbaje Will Squander Lagos State Revenue. / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic-see How Agbaje And His Camp Sent Fake Sms Using ASIWAJU As The Author by koboko69: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Who else got this? How desperate and childish can PDP get. The author of this should be traced and prosecuted. I dont believe any sane Nigerian will believe this poo from Agbaje's camp. While APC were busy campaigning vigorously, PDP were busy using tribal politics and lagoon crap to buy sympathy votes. Sharing money with outgoing president visiting Lagos like never before. I guess we visitors know who really owns lagos now

Re: Pic-see How Agbaje And His Camp Sent Fake Sms Using ASIWAJU As The Author by theV0ice: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeyenatus everywhere you go cheesy
Re: Pic-see How Agbaje And His Camp Sent Fake Sms Using ASIWAJU As The Author by dunkem21(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
The APC is the one that used tribal politics. Quit dragging PDP to it.

After using it to the fullest, they now amended NL rule 2.
Re: Pic-see How Agbaje And His Camp Sent Fake Sms Using ASIWAJU As The Author by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Okay. I will do some forensic analyses on the message. Please wait for me, I just need to enroll in Yale University to study Investigative Forensics. Will be back with an answer after I earn my bachelors degree. Please hold on.....thanks!
Re: Pic-see How Agbaje And His Camp Sent Fake Sms Using ASIWAJU As The Author by koboko69: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
dunkem21:
The APC is the one that used tribal politics. Quit dragging PDP to it.

After using it to the fullest, they now amended NL rule 2.

Seun strongly supported PDP! He owns NL.
Re: Pic-see How Agbaje And His Camp Sent Fake Sms Using ASIWAJU As The Author by dunkem21(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
koboko69:

Seun strongly supported PDP! He owns NL.

And now

Ask yourself why rule 2 was not amended on the 5th of April but waited patiently till the elections are over.
Re: Pic-see How Agbaje And His Camp Sent Fake Sms Using ASIWAJU As The Author by koboko69: 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
dunkem21:

And now

Ask yourself why rule 2 was not amended on the 5th of April but waited patiently till the elections are over.

Una nor dey tire? PDP have lost nationally. Deal with it. The rule was already in the politics section for a while now
Re: Pic-see How Agbaje And His Camp Sent Fake Sms Using ASIWAJU As The Author by dunkem21(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
koboko69:

Una nor dey tire? PDP have lost nationally. Deal with it. The rule was already in the politics section for a while now

No hard feelings bro. I am a sportsman and staunch Arsenal fan.
We loose most times ..but in defeat, comes victory.

I called seun's attention when the war raged and some people even told some people to quit commenting on NL. It took 3 repeated threads before the owner came up with a statement.

I just responded because you attached PDP to it.

Ehm, I don't support PDP; am for GEJ.
Re: Pic-see How Agbaje And His Camp Sent Fake Sms Using ASIWAJU As The Author by sammyj: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
See Scamming !!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

PDP Stops APC From Making History: Ishaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election / What Time Limit Of Performance Should Be Giving To Gmb's Govt. / Man Awaiting Execusion By Firing Squard Come Tuesday Weds First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.