Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath (54004 Views)

Innovative:See Wat This Dapper Looking Man In Suit Does 4 Living Ogun State(pics / See Wat I Saw In A School Fence / Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by paulolee(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
kk
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by millionboi(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
See! If u dey sure say u no do.........no matter aw deadly d oath be,I no go do u anytin

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by fairygeh(f): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Trustworthiness:
I think what you need to do is to asked someone to help you informed the guy's working in that office. Let the person pretends to be a Man of God or better still look for a Man of God to warn them from continuing working the the company if they want to make progress in life.
My dear,i couldn't help but notice your grammar,u got a big problem with it.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by YabaLeftist: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
You've already revealed it on this forum, yet you're not dead. Do the needful.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nursecaleb(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nau that you ve told us,are u dead?are u nt sitting bak,relaxing,eating popcorn and reading the comment,it is only God that has access to ur breath.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by kpolli(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Holatunde007:
Pls fellow nairalander am confused don't know wat to do anymore.... About 2yrs ago something terrible happen at my place of work, we do close our office around 5. PM latest 5.30 but on dis fateful day I forgot my charger @ d office which made me went back, that was around 8.30Pm but on getting to the office I saw something terrible done by our branch manager, he was calling the names of all his workers saying some incantations I assume he is using the workers glories, I waited for sometime to see the full scenario, in a couple of seconds I was shocked to death when I heard him mentioned my name along with others, there I bang inside to stop him, then I discovered he wasn't alone, there with him were one spiritualist, 3 grown up boys. The spiritualist shouted to my boss "you must not stop that incantation" I became tensed and confused, immediately the three men held me tightly, then I remembered God, I shouted Jesus even thou I've never done that willingly, immediately I shouted Jesus the spiritualist ordered my boss to stop, they all became angry, I never knew one of them had a gun, he pointed the gun at me ask me to say my last prayer, I was like just like that?? No then my boss pleaded that they shouldn't kill me. The man then brought out red paper there I saw all the workers names he ask me to point to my name, which I did, then he said he will remove my name from the list if I can only make an oath that till I die no one will hear what happen tonight from my mouth, and if I do, I should die and he later said if I didn't make the oath they are left with no choice than to kill me....then I made the oath and my name was removed as promised. They took me out and drop me infront of my house in my boss car around 10.00PM, I went in quietly to bed without showing my face to anyone @ home, the following morning I gather some courage went to the office I saw my boss, then I look straight to his face and said Sir can I tender my resignation letter? Workers around were confused, my boss drag me inside his office immediately, then trys to threaten me about the oath then I told him the oath was not to tell anybody so y can I resign working here. Then he said he will accept my resignation letter and even offer me some money which I rejected with anger, when I was about to leave his office he reminded again saying "your life in your hand" remember my words, I looked at him banged the door and went out, when I get tot the office hall I looked at others workers, as I saw those that their names were mentioned, including a secondary school friend of mine who we walk home together, I busted into tears, no one wouldn't know what has happened, I left the premises before they started suspecting.
I've gone for deliverance twice now I worked somewhere else, life changed for good

But I felt sad whenever I see dis frnd of mine complaining and not always financially stable, I advise him several tymz to quit the job, he always decline instead he says wat job will a school cert holder see as he's earning 35k per month but nothing to show.....I was the only that know is been enchanted but can't tell him, my conscience is killing me right now, I thought of telling him and again I thought of the oath of dying if I do.
Now the question here is, is there anyway I can actually release this secret to him? Can send dis to him through any social messenger, afterall I didn't say it with my mouth, will the oath still kill me if I do....pls need a strong advise my frnd life is becoming an E luck day by day he never for once notice, I've gone for my N.D and back now he never for once think of furthering his education yet he claims I love that job

What should I do?

So you went for deliverance and still scared of the oath? Which God do you serve There's none bigger than God, report to everyone you can.... Let your former boss go and face your God

4 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by jimngam(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
#StoryForThegods ##TalesByMoonlight #TalesByDaylight

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by chumakk: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
You are dead if this story is true. They said you should not speak to anyone but you have spoken to millions of people

2 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
OP ,
I have just been to consult the oracle of the gods on your behalf. They say you should use your story make a Nollywood movie.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Sweatlock(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thats sad
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by skykenny: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
I have not watch this movie before. What's the title please?

6 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Mintayo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op is funny sha, you went for deliverance and you are still afraid?
Why didn't you tell the pastors @the church where u did the deliverance? They would v prayed for you right @the deliverance session and tell u What to do!
Please do that ASAP!
Op, What's d name of the company?
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by ZUBY77(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Igwe9:
If the charm can affect the people you mentioned, there are chances that the oath can affect you, you have to be a born again christian to embark on this journey.
A strong Child of God, you could recall that just a mention of Jesus name sent shiver down their spines.

Meanwhile, many true Men of God can handle it.

As if the children of God don't die.
Confused generation

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by kay1one2(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
The earlier you start breaking the oath and fighting the consequences if any, the better!

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by jimngam(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
fairygeh:
My dear,i couldn't help but notice your grammar,u got a big problem with it.

I noticed urs too.... lolz

5 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by fairygeh(f): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
jimngam:

I noticed urs too.... lolz
what did u notice there? And please what's funny? Please shift.
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by paulolee(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mr op..... dis ur story no pure abeg
u went bk n saw dem on dier incantations n u no run go ous or church n instead u use ur own go stop ur boss n him spiritualist business...
tell mi anoda scene u watched from d movie last nite

3 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by obaty(f): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
you are what you believe,if you believe you are going to die so will you but if you have faith that you will live so will you. Remember that your life is in the hands of God not in the hands of any man, he is the keeper of your soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by andyanders: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
My friend, NOTHING will EVER happen to you.Tell your friend and note that The power of Jesus is greater than anything. Give me the name of the company and I will publish it.Nothing will EVER happen to you .God is in control.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Godmother(f): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
This story just sent shivers down my spine. So people can be this wicked.
OP, please find a way to alert those other workers. But before you do ensure you embark on some serious fasting.
You don't need deliverance again since you've done that already.
You owe it to your friend to tell him what happened.
That your boss is truly wicked!

3 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
@ op if you are a real child of God nothing would happen.

Just be prayerful and seek counsel from real man of God. You might eventually need to tell out the secret.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mtcheww

Before nko, how can a school certificate get a good job undecided
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by redcliff: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op. I would strongly advice you not to listen to all those people who told you its just a silly oath and it would not work. They are not the ones in danger. They have no single idea about the intensity of this issue.. if you believe in God and the supernatural, you should also believe the power of oath and oath taking. Its very strong.. in this case i would just advice you to try as much as possible to convince your friend to leave there. There are a million and one stories to tell them. But for now i think you should keep mute about this issue. If you are not strong spiritually or rooted in God, then you have yourself to blame.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by taiwosite: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Just tell ur friend to go for deliverance at mountain of fire

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by mtchris(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
OP... You have to ask yourself "Why did i forgot my charger on that particular day?". That didn't happen just for ur name to be removed from the list, it happened because God want to use you to save others. Save a life today! Save a life today!! Save a life today!!!

18 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Justicealh3(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
We always said that prayer is the key to any trouble to flee away & is the key to any success, now 4 my advse to u, is 4 2go to ur pastor 4 a prayer to save ur life & ur collegues life.

1 Like

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by Osirimononaye(m): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
1st John 4:4 . For little children u are of God, for greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world... Just believe that he lives in you thats all..

4 Likes

Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by tayoxx(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
I believe if you do it with all sincerity noting will happen to u....what are your intension for wanting to do it....is it to set your friend free or to tarnish the image of your former boss....If truly u want to do it to set your friend free then the spirit in good deeds will protect you....I believe in intension a lot.....
Re: Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath by garriboy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
My broda since u've done deliverance u r free from wateva bondage d oath must have placed u but half d time dou, dese oath stuffs r usually mere sham. I'll advice dat u not only tell ur friend but also tell the entire staff, everyone whose name is on dat list. But 1st tell it to d police and ur family members, incase anytin does happen to u whether spiritual or physical, and aldou court doesn't believe in metaphysics but u have a case on d gun threat. Once investigated, ur boss may end up in police net alongside his accomplices and by the time they get out, the police must have had detailed information abt all of dem involved and they can't harm u and get away wit it. U will not only gain satisfaction from freeing ur mind but u'll be a hero to all whom u saved.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) / Did You Graduate With A Pass Or Third Class? Here's A Word Of Advice For You. / Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.