Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons (1885 Views)

Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. / Goodluck And Buhari Caught Exchanging Words.see# / If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by simplexvi: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
our president said that he will say somthing but will say it at the right time...nd watch now. at the presidential election under aged citizens voted.. refering to the constitution you must be up to 18 years before you can vote.. this alone shud be the reason for election cancellation in the northern part of the country.. but jona and PDP members kept quiet pretending that the election was free and fair...anyway shaa i de wait for the handover day...

share your toughts

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by seankafor(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
the only thing goodluck needs to do is to mention it.. Let him declare biafra and leave the rest to us... I so much wish he does that ..then lets see who is weak and strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by asala1: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lol, learn how to write first.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by egift(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
seankafor:
the only thing goodluck needs to do is to mention it.. Let him declare biafra and leave the rest to us... I so much wish he does that ..then lets see who is weak and strong

So after Jonathan got voted out due out due to incompetence, you guys still want to get him jailed for treason?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by seankafor(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
egift:

So after Jonathan got voted out due out due to incompetence, you guys still want to get him jailed for treason?
okkk u would jail him for treason while we will be looking at u abi?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by egift(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
seankafor:

Guy stop beating that your tiny Rusty Chest. Jonathan is doing all he can to enjoy his loot and retirement in peace out of jail.

I advice you to face front and think of something useful to do with your life and leave matter for Mathias.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
seankafor:
I pity all of una,biafra war will be child's play to what will happen next,and lagoon will be the least of your worries...

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by tobtap: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
BIAFRA WAS DEFEATED....ND BURIED....WE WILL DEFEAT YOU AGAIN... grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by truefact: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yes it will. I wonder why folks claim they hate igbos yet they don't want biafra actualization so that igbos can leave Nigeria for them

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by seankafor(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
egift:

Guy stop beating that your tiny Rusty Chest. Jonathan is doing all he can to enjoy his loot and retirement in peace out of jail.

I advice you to face front and think of something useful to do with your life and leave matter for Mathias.
lol.... Roger that

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by paragon40(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
they said we should stop abusing other tribes....y cant dey respect thierselves and move on if u see trouble may be u fit stand?? if war sweet....why did ojukwu went on exile? how many times armed robbers they rob u don go confront them..... NIGERIA IS FOR EVRYBODY.............abeg.. now some pple are talking abt under age voters in the north can u prove they casted dr votes for buhari or jonathan....or kowa how can u prove the party they did vote for...if truly the spirit of one Nigeria do exist in ur spirts...did buhari win any state in the ss/se...but jona won in some state in the sw...and north central.....this is the 4th time buhari will be contesting and some pple thinks he dsnt deserve 2 win...even father mbaka knew GOD was in support of gmb's election...let me ask was gmb in presidential vila polling unit 2 vote....the incumbent lost dat place to gmb......it is left to you if you want war and u are tired of being happy y dont u just go and leave in d bush...just for a week****as for me and.mai family we support peace............PROUDLY 9JARIAN......

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by 9jii(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
simplexvi:
our president said that he will say somthing but will say it at the right time...nd watch now. at the presidential election under aged citizens voted.. refering to the constitution you must be up to 18 years before you can vote.. this alone shud be the reason for election cancellation in the northern part of the country.. but jona and PDP members kept quiet pretending that the election was free and fair...anyway shaa i de wait for the handover day...

share your toughts
Are you saying GEJ is Pro biafra?
Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by Hardheolar(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
seankafor:
shuuuuuuuuu. Shut dat gutter u called mouth. Like say u will be at the war front
Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by Hardheolar(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
seankafor:
shuuuuuuuuu. Shut dat gutter u call mouth. Like say u will be at the war front

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
failure no dey tire una abi u no dey catsh shame at all.
Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by miracle11: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
egift:

Haba wats d problem. If we want Biafra how does it affect u or does it really affect u? grin
Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by egift(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
miracle11:
Haba wats d problem. If we want Biafra how does it affect u or does it really affect u? grin

Anyone that is tired of Nigeria can jump into the Atlantic Ocean and start swimming offshore.

The decision of 1966-69 was borne out of the need to secure Ndigbo. And we owe nobody any apology.

Today, majority of Ndigbo will not allow itself to be dragged into the mud by nuisance who have no idea of their conscienciousness.

Nigerians are building common front to peace, development and national unity for all.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by kay1one2(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm igbo! This op is a disgrace!
We don't need biafra! The only reason the "United" States of America is the most powerful nation on earth is because they are "United"!
If we can't get a certain level of self actualisation here; something most ethnic groups e.g yorubas, are fighting for as well, then I don't think we can get it within another experimental nation!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by ezeagu(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
tobtap:
BIAFRA WAS DEFEATED....ND BURIED....WE WILL DEFEAT YOU AGAIN... grin cheesy

Who is we? USSR or Egypt, or maybe Britain?
Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by ezeagu(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
simplexvi:

share your toughts

What does this have to do with your title?
Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by cKaiser: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
seankafor:

Did he close his eyes when he lost the election.

First incumbent to be disgraced out of office
Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by cKaiser: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
seankafor:

Why do you need him to declare it.

Go ahead and decalre it. The coward Ojuku that declared it years ago was around your age.

Go ahead and declare Biafra now now if you are not a coward
Re: Biafra Will Succed.mark My Words...see Reasons by kramer: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
simplexvi:

share your toughts

Hahaha.. I laff in biafran

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians / OMG! Is This Really Olusegun Obasanjo / PDP Crises: Ma'azu Replies Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.