Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,675 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

World Not Doing Enough To Rescue Abducted Chibok Girls-malala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Not Doing Enough To Rescue Abducted Chibok Girls-malala (332 Views)

Some Abducted Chibok Girls Refused To Come Home / Boko Haram Stalls Prisoner Swap With Abducted Chibok Girls / Abducted Chibok Girls Feared Dead Following Military Airstrikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Not Doing Enough To Rescue Abducted Chibok Girls-malala by olaric(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nobel Peace Prize winner and teenage activist, Malala Yousafzai on Monday criticised Nigerian and world leaders for not doing enough to help free 219 schoolgirls kidnapped a year ago by Boko Haram militants.

Malala said this in a letter she wrote to the girls on the anniversary of the kidnap of the girls by the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram.

In her letter, Malala wrote:

“In my opinion, Nigerian leaders and the international community have not done enough to help you.”

“They must do much more to help secure your release. I am among many people pressuring them to make sure you are freed,” she added, calling the girls “my brave sisters.”

http://www..com/2015/04/world-not-doing-enough-to-rescue.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC / Ivorien President – Nigeria’s Polls An Example For African Countries To Follow / Mtn And Shoprite To Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.