Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Guys I Need Your Advice A.S.A.P - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guys I Need Your Advice A.S.A.P (536 Views)

Jonathan James, The Guy Who Hacked N.A.S.A When He Was Just 15 Years Old. / See The Sound Advice A Student Posted Last Night To Freshers. / Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Your Advice A.S.A.P by restore8(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
my name is restore.i am a student of the federal university of technology,akure....i am studying applied geophysics which is a very wonderful course which deals with discovery of the hidden things of this earth.
Trust me when i say this...Applied geophysics is a very wonderful an very simple course but....

Right now my C.G.P.A is 0.98...what do i do? and i am in 300l

what do i do?
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice A.S.A.P by redcliff: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lol
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice A.S.A.P by Chigold101(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
restore8:
my name is restore.i am a student of the federal university of technology,akure....i am studying applied geophysics which is a very wonderful course which deals with discovery of the hidden things of this earth.
Trust me when i say this...Applied geophysics is a very wonderful an very simple course but....

Right now my C.G.P.A is 0.98...what do i do? and i am in 300l

what do i do?
first of all... What does ASAP mean?

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Your Advice A.S.A.P by restore8(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
as soon as possible
Re: Guys I Need Your Advice A.S.A.P by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Opttion 1: apply for a change of department, and then go to another department to start from 100Level.
Option 2: continue to put more effort but then buy JAMB form for (2015/2016) prepare well for it, chose a department that you can survive and not a department that is very very good and simple as you put it. Prepare for the exams dont under rate it, when the admmision eventually comes out, then you quite your current course of study.

(1) (Reply)

Best Online Teradata Training In USA | NJ | New York / . / CORRECTION OF WAEC CERTICATE ERRORS ON DATE OF BIRTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.