Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

What Is The Toilet Seat And Do You Us It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Toilet Seat And Do You Us It? (464 Views)

Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) / Lady Dies Mysteriously On Her Way To The Toilet (Photos) / Some Dangerous Mistakes We Make While In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Toilet Seat And Do You Us It? by cevek11: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Entering into a male public restroom, I saw urine on the ceramic seat. I thought to myself "some people are just dirty and inconsiderate. Why can't they put down the rubber/plastic cover with a hole in it". At least, this ensures pee will not get to the ceramic that people put their buttocks on. Now wanting to report this, I googled to get the name of that 'plastic' and got a shocker revelation shocked...

The plastic is called the 'toilet seat'. I didn't believe the results so I started asking and some people say they always sit on it, it's comfortable, its for toilet training for kids, etc... I was like, even in my house, I have never sat on it. Always seen it as a urine protector for guys (u know we de pee anyhow take scatter everywhere, especially for morning). It even looks fragile...

So Nairalanders, do you use the seat or ceramic? Which is safer, and which is healthier?
Re: What Is The Toilet Seat And Do You Us It? by hijodedios: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
me i use the toilet seat,its kinda comfortable sitting there to do your thing.

(1) (Reply)

How Watching Movies Can Save Your Relationship / Http://promusclecomplexsite.co.uk/ketone-slim-xt/ / Are Virgins Likely To Suffer From Fibroid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.