Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,977 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

PDP Won 12 Seats As APC Rejects The Results In Kogi State House Of Assembly Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Won 12 Seats As APC Rejects The Results In Kogi State House Of Assembly Poll (788 Views)

APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor / "PDP Won Oredo LGA, Security Operatives Must Arrest Oshiomhole's Thug" - PDP / INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Won 12 Seats As APC Rejects The Results In Kogi State House Of Assembly Poll by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
The State House Assembly election results that was held on 11 April has been released by INEC on Monday, with PDP sweeping 12 seats out of the 25 seats that was contested for while APC picked seven seats.
Read more>>http://www.naijaonlinegists.com/2015/04/pdp-won-12-seats-as-apc-rejects-results.html

Re: PDP Won 12 Seats As APC Rejects The Results In Kogi State House Of Assembly Poll by Habayomie(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
APC ...
Re: PDP Won 12 Seats As APC Rejects The Results In Kogi State House Of Assembly Poll by dhardline(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Always rejecting and not congratulating.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won 12 Seats As APC Rejects The Results In Kogi State House Of Assembly Poll by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
How my state gave room to these broom witches and wizards baffles me. I hope God help retake my state back from these foul crying APC
Effect of having Wada/Yomi as gov/dep

1 Like

Re: PDP Won 12 Seats As APC Rejects The Results In Kogi State House Of Assembly Poll by steppin: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
dhardline:
Always rejecting and not congratulating.
Their motto is "never concede to defeat even when you're beaten mercilessly".

1 Like

Re: PDP Won 12 Seats As APC Rejects The Results In Kogi State House Of Assembly Poll by Plus10(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
apc will destroy Nigeria's democracy always resulting to violence when it does not favour them as if we no longer have court in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Lawmaker, Wale Alausa Wins His Way Back To Ogun State House Of Ass / Is This Not Negligence Of Duty? / PDP Extends Lead In Taraba Gov Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.