Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Have No Problems With Ajimobi But - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Problems With Ajimobi But (603 Views)

PHOTOS: Heavy Security At Governor Ajimobi's Residence As He Shuts Schools / Aregbesola Commiserates With Ajimobi, Ibadan People Over Olubadan / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Problems With Ajimobi But by Fussbot: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Have noticed the two topics on frontpage defended his re-election based on the fact that he is developing Ibadan!

For crying out loud is it only Ibadan that make up Oyo state?av they been to ogbomoso,oyo,iseyin etc..he practically did nothing! I can't even point to a road constructed by his administration in ogbomoso....the takie express(maybe it's the state/federal) govt that constructed it did not last one month!

Pls and pls it's not only Ibadan dat make the whole oyo state.For example,av not been to ibadan for years so I don't know the transformation you lot are talking about.

Also Ibadan people said they voted Ladoja,ogbomoso voted akala,how on earth Ajimobi won dat election only God knows..u mean only oke-ogun votes won him the election?dia is God in everything we do

My parents are not civil servants,aren't getting paid by him..so they practically not enjoying from his govt so also are ordinary indigenes!..

I give him kudos on security..my 2cent..there are other towns in oyo state and Ajimobi did nothing in them in his 4yrs..let's hope he will this time

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Gives Up On Politics'i’m Not Running Again,i Have Failed Twice / Call For Probe Of Niger Delta Development Commission (nddc) / Excellent Piece: A Contaminated Statesmanship By Duro Onahule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.