Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner (21750 Views)

John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV / Collete Nwadike Arrives Sao Tome & Principe For Face Of The Universe 2015(photos / Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria, Poses With Nairalander At Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by AlexReports(m): 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
‎Queen Collete Nwadike, the reigning Miss Tourism Nigeria and SA to Anambra State Governor recently celebrated her birthday w‎ith a dinner in Awka Anambra.

It was indeed a celebration that will stand the test of time as the lanky beauty queen pulled her friends, family and colleagues to an exclusive wining and dinning get- together.

Queen Koco as she is fondly called, was indeed in seventh heaven as shown in her arresting display at the dancing floor. Her queenly cake was obviously the cynosure of  ‎all eyes with regards to the ornamental decorations.

Addressing the guests, the CEO Satiago Roberts commended the queen for her hardwork ‎and commitment to the brand. He further wished a blissful birthday celebration and many more years of divine favour.

The soft-spoken paragon is currently playing a lead role is a movie series "The Calabash" showing on African Magic Showcase on 151 on Mondays and Tuesdays by 9:30pm. Her character in the movie is indeed a sight to behold. The series also shows on Nollywood movies in UK.

Some guests are the dinner are Brigadier General Arinze Chuka Ebenebe, Chido Obidiegwu- SSA to the Governor on Events, Alex Akharume- Miss tourism pageanr director, Onah Ifeanyi - Mr Anambra Universe, Samantha Ubani- Miss Imo State Queen‎, King Henry Ekwueme- Mr Nigeria International, Miss Onyeka Agu- Queen Of Trust Africa, Slami Onah- Mr Universe Anambra, Egbe Jennifer- Model, Alex Nwankwo- popular Abuja social media Reporter "AlexReports" and others.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/04/nice-photos-queen-collete-nwadike-miss.html?m=0
@alexreportz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Happy Birthday!! she's so cuteeee! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by hugelyendowed: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2015
beautiful woman .. nice cake

1 Like

Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by LewisO: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
That cake looks like a cooler to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by bigt2(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
This land is Not for sale. Who is the dwarf man in the last picture. The so called miss tiptoes is not as pretty as my gf though. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by adorablepepple(f): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Seen
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by Sweetguy25: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2015

13 Likes

Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by ozoigbondu: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by niceguy7(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hw e take affect me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by Wendyslim(f): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kk
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by chinex276(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Miss tourism?? I hope she undastands dat sambisa is another tourist home in dis country, she should try visting there at leats twice a year.
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by lifestyle1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by gistmelove(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
ok
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Seun how much are you been paid to bore us with this girl? If you're tired of all this irrelevant topics click like if you want it to continue click share...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by Copee: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by SmarisAjur(f): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
happy birthday.
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by chynie: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pls stay away from flavour nabalia to avoid getting pregnant for him like the other girl what's her name sef tongue
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by justdivine: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yes
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by Badgers14: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
she made the guy on black suit and white tie look like a dwarf . cheesy
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by SDIEGO(m): 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nice cake, it feels good to make this first page.
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by Insuurance(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ok, I got the Info. I want u to know that I'm a GREAT music producer and lecturer at MOUAU. I'm based at Umuahia; but available in all states of the federation and other countries because of concerts and other seminars or outreach programmes.

I do RnB, rap, Hip hop, spoken words, Soul, worship, Raggea and dance hall music. If you wanna be a star, get in touch with me.

You can Whatapps on +234-07062586862 (or call me).

Facebook me at www.facebook.com/D.Insurance.

I'm also a song writer, motivational speaker; project analyst, system engineer, researcher, agricultural economist, Marketer; studio manager, researcher, part time teacher, Video/music producer and an upcoming politician.

We could be friends; you'll never regret of knowing me. I ll help to spice up ur music/video production; while still improving ur other aspects of lives. Give it a try Now!

AKA Insurance DSS (De Super Star!).
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
LUBBISH angry
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by sltn(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by tbmas(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fyn gal
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
AlexReports:
‎Queen Collete Nwadike, the reigning Miss Tourism Nigeria and SA to Anambra State Governor recently celebrated her birthday w‎ith a dinner in Awka Anambra.

It was indeed a celebration that will stand the test of time as the lanky beauty queen pulled her friends, family and colleagues to an exclusive wining and dinning get- together.

Queen Koco as she is fondly called, was indeed in seventh heaven as shown in her arresting display at the dancing floor. Her queenly cake was obviously the cynosure of  ‎all eyes with regards to the ornamental decorations.

Addressing the guests, the CEO Satiago Roberts commended the queen for her hardwork ‎and commitment to the brand. He further wished a blissful birthday celebration and many more years of divine favour.

The soft-spoken paragon is currently playing a lead role is a movie series "The Calabash" showing on African Magic Showcase on 151 on Mondays and Tuesdays by 9:30pm. Her character in the movie is indeed a sight to behold. The series also shows on Nollywood movies in UK.

Some guests are the dinner are Brigadier General Arinze Chuka Ebenebe, Chido Obidiegwu- SSA to the Governor on Events, Alex Akharume- Miss tourism pageanr director, Onah Ifeanyi - Mr Anambra Universe, Samantha Ubani- Miss Imo State Queen‎, King Henry Ekwueme- Mr Nigeria International, Miss Onyeka Agu- Queen Of Trust Africa, Slami Onah- Mr Universe Anambra, Egbe Jennifer- Model, Alex Nwankwo- popular Abuja social media Reporter "AlexReports" and others.

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/04/nice-photos-queen-collete-nwadike-miss.html?m=0
@alexreportz

You must pay me for wasting my mb take open this lubbish angry
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
check out the short dude.
sort people can be too full of themselves.
Re: Photos From Queen Collete Nwadike, Miss Tourism Nigeria Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
cheesy

Isn't this too much for a Birthday Party?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denrele Says His Wedding Is Taking Place At The End Of 2015. / HOT MIXTAPE: Dj Spirit - Never Stop Prt4 (imole Mushin) / Ada Slim Blasts Bishop Umoh 'okon Lagos' Over Joke About Women Raped By Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.