Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Buhari: My Worry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Worry (730 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: My Worry by honourhim: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
My worry is the 29th of May is taking too long to come for this man to start work. He has the zeal to work for the progress of this country. He has the sincerity of purpose. This 29th day of May seems to be taking too long a time to come. Imagine, todays is just the 13th of April since we entered April. The whole country seems to be on a stand still waiting for the day.

Na so we go dey wait?
Re: Buhari: My Worry by todayguest(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
What are your plans?
Re: Buhari: My Worry by magmack: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Worry by Gbawe: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Be calm OP. Nigeria is in safe hands now. May 29th is only around the corner. Buhari cannot be sworn in earlier than is constitutional and legal. Yet trust me when I say his team has begun working already.
Re: Buhari: My Worry by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
honourhim:
My worry is the 29th of May is taking too long to come for this man to start work. He has the zeal to work for the progress of this country. He has the sincerity of purpose. This 29th day of May seems to be taking too long a time to come. Imagine, todays is just the 13th of April since we entered April. The whole country seems to be on a stand still waiting for the day.

Na so we go dey wait?
Hmmmm....I feel you bro....I feel we are losing so much money and falling so much backward every single minute that Gej remains the president. I can imagine the number of foreign investors just waiting for GEJ to get out first. I can imagine the amount of money mama piss keeps sending every day as time passes by. I just pray they would not have totally run down Nigeria before May 29 this one that it is like GMB doesn't want to probe anybody so that we would not say he has started his harshness again. If only he knew that many of usvoted for him becos we like that harshness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Worry by honourhim: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gbawe:
Be calm OP. Nigeria is in safe hands now. May 29th is only around the corner. Buhari cannot be sworn in earlier than is constitutional and legal. Yet trust me when I say his team has begun working already.

Yea bro.
Re: Buhari: My Worry by honourhim: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
May 29th loading............,,..................,..,..............

(1) (Reply)

It Sounds Crazy To Me,i Haven't Believe It Tho / Wike Signed A Letter For Me In His Office As Governor / Ondo Lawmakers Issue Impeachment Notice Against Deputy Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.