Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? (47013 Views)

General Aliyu Mohammed “Die-to-rule” Gusau Exposed As Top Boko Haram Sponsor / Notorious Brig. Gen. Aliyu Momoh Redeployed To Training Command -sahara Reporter / Rtd. Gen. Aliyu Gusau's Reply On Muhammadu Buhari's WASC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by geoworldedu: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
If you believe GEJ is not a hero, click share

2 Likes 134 Shares

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by kindnyce(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
GOOD FOR HIM

HE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING TO BRING BACK OUR CHIBOK GALS DESPITE HUGE DEFENCE BUDGET

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by olandoboy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
My brother Jona don suffer for this people hand.

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by adamskutty(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dyt:
Muchechecheche
muthatamuthata
Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by datola: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is he running away?
Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by intergral(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
I smell some dirty with the military and Bokoharam..
Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by AnointedG(f): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
na so e dey start ooo , e don happen
Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
GMB chasing pests of Nigeria like a potent pesticide..... Interpol get ready to return the man in case he travels and needs to be returned to Nigeria explain why our defence budget is so high yet our soldiers cannot even get allowances, regular food or weapons.....bast.ards from top to bottom...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by gebest: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
His time is up b4
Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by kbsheshe(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
The evil that men do..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by winta2007(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wind of Change

SAI BABA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by Magnet101: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Democracy and it's limitations. Nigeria will be great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by lastpage: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
winningbt:
OK! Who is next?

Musiliu Obanikoro! undecided

...Then Fayose will Resign next!
wink wink

One by One, this "house of thieves", built on Corruption, will collapse. shocked shocked

[size=14pt]They just want to make GMB's job easier, not that they are scampering to safety![/size] angry angry angry

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by Nten: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Alryt
Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by Olamitisoji(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
I smell something... This man must have being been forced to resign by Buhari or Buhari's loyalists for some unknown reasons. Me just the give opinion ni ow. Abeg no eat me.
Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by Riodiao(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sports Minister, Dr. Tammy Danagogo reacts to the falsehood being spread by Rivers State Commissioner for Information, Ibim Semenitari

Re: Unleashing terror on Kalabari voters - Amaechi's failed bid to do so in Abonnema

My attention has been drawn to the fact that Governor Amaechi, in his usual style of brazenly subverting truth and creating fictitious scenerios to cover up his crimes, has unleashed his hordes of dogs to deploy his huge propaganda machinery at the expense of Rivers peoples' funds to stand the truth on its head and tarnish my reputation in order to cover up his failed attempt to unleash terror on Abonnema to coerce my kiths and kin to vote the APC. The truth is that Amaechi hired and brought into Abonnema over 100 armed foreign thugs on Thursday night. My people woke up on Friday morning to notice the presence of these fierce looking strange thugs. God gave our youths the presence of mind to come together to go and ask the thugs who they were. This attracted the police and army in the local Government Area. Upon being convinced of the criminally deadly mission of these thugs, the army arrested them with their arms and detained them at the army base for further interrogation. While this was ongoing, many APC stalwarts like Amaechi's Commissioner for Urban Development - Mr Isobo Jack, and the Caretaker Chairman - Mr Fenibo M Jack made several representations and appeals to the army and police to release their thugs. When they failed, a call was put across to the Governor to come to their aid to release their thugs. To our shock and chagrin,in less than an hour,the Governor arrived the police Station and was shamelessly barking orders at the DPO and Army Officers to release his thugs immediately. This show of shame by the Governor right in front of the police station in the full public glare attracted passersby, youths and others who took exception to his dismal conduct and revolted and started booing and cursing him for bringing thugs to destroy our peaceful community. He was thus forced to run out of the police station and out of the community in shame. By the time I heard what was happening and rushed to the station, I only saw him driving off. This forced the youths to insist that the army must mount road block at the community entrance to conduct stop and search to stop arms and foreign thugs from entering our peaceful community. The effort of the army in the stop and search, yielded immense dividends as so many more foreign thugs were arrested with arms , while others turned back and ran away. The said thugs and their arms were taken away and detained at Bori Camp ( the PH Army Base). It is this divine intervention by God and the army that enabled the peaceful atmosphere that pervaded throughout the Saturday elections in Abonnema and frustrated Amaechi from causing his intended mayhem as he did in our neirbouring Buguma community. It is thus surprising that he rather went back to deploy his dogs to make this criminal attempt to kill the truth and tarnish my reputation.
By Tammy Danagogo
Sports Minister/Chairman, National Sports Commission

1 Like

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by Charliiee(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
adorablepepple:
Oh that's so passionate embarassed
do you even know what 'passionate' means?

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mission Accomplished!!
APC insiders going home after work is done!!

4 Likes

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by Alexisu: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Next decampee, I guess.
Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by Deltagiant: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fifth columnist assignment completed!

Jonathan defeated and about to return to Otuoke.

In the first place he was never actually there to add any value to the administration.

Tell me what he did with all the trumpeted 'experience'.

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by AMvanquish: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Olamitisoji:
I smell something... This man must have being been forced to resign by Buhari or Buhari's loyalists for some unknown reasons. Me just the give opinion ni ow. Abeg no eat me.

If my history lessons are right, He was part of army officers that helped to overthrow Shagari in 84, and also helped Babangida & Co overthrow Buhari in 85. He is part of the reason we have the State Security Services (SSS), National Intelligence Agency (NIA) and the Directorate of Military Intelligence (DMI), as it was under his scope of supervison back then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
I hope this is not something to do with the military take over.

America may have advised GEJ to concede the elections so that when the army is sent to topple the new govt, it won't appear that the ruling party invited the soldiers to take power.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by bigtt76(f): 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Positioning to serve his friend GMB cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by onyeguy: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yes he resign to grab new bigger appointment under Buhari angry grin
Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by aleniboro(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Historically, Gusau, col. Dasuki, and major Umar were the men Babangida used to arrest and locked up Gen. Buhari for his palace coup. They have spent millions of dollars to block Buhari from being the President thinking that he will revenge! Hopefully he is planning to run out of the country just as gen. Patrick Aziza who sentenced Obj also ran out of d country wen Obj was elected.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by toltee4real: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
If na u, u go wait.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by hansad: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bevista:
The abandonment of GEJ begins. This won't save you from the impending probe for your role in embezzling security funds and the use of personnel for rigging.

Yes, because the deal has been done: power has returned to the far north. Before the election, PDP was having nearly nobody campaigning or talking in favour of Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by Jamaticulus(m): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
"Hush Hush" In Saka's voice
Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by james809: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
hmmmm...interesting

Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by Scholes007(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
jerflakes:
The fear of GMB is the beginning of wisdom.
Fear of who? THAT OLD FOOL?
Re: Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? by makooma: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
If u like resign if u no like no re[color=#006600][/color]sign na ur problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) / How Fubara Fell Out With Wike / Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.