Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Not for sale anymore - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Not for sale anymore (1886 Views)

Warehouse For Rent Or Sale - not needed anymore pls note!!! / Warehouse Or Space For A Church Urgently Needed - not needed anymore.pls note!!! / I Am Going Back To Being A Moderator So You Won't Call Me A Fraudster Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
If you opened this topic then you likely have interest in acquiring a piece of land and you won't regret opening the post, I hope so anyway.

I'm going to start by giving you a story. In year 2000, my dad bought 3 plots of land in Alpha beach, he bought it at 550k each back then. A yr later, omoonile, awon boys threaten my old man to pay extra that the land is hot now n people want to pay times two the amount he bought it and bla bla. They could have easily sold the land and given my popsi half of the money which is the amount he paid for it initially.

Anyway after negotiating with the sons of the soil, he paid 300k extra for each plot. After all expenses, each plot cost him roughly 900k, less than a million.

In 2008, my dad sold one of the plots for 7 million naira so he made a good 6 million, abi? For some people reading this right now, its on point, 6 million is what they needed to start a business or close a deal, or take the lady on a holiday etc. But you see, that land my dad sold for 7m in 2008 is at this moment worth a minimum of 27m. Twenty million naira profit in 8 yrs, doing nothing. The person who bought the land is not even in the country and she made so much, and also her land is safe, the estate is not somewhere you can sell someone's property without authorization. Ask any real estate agent that knows about Atlantic View estate who has been there from inception of the estate. End of the story and back to business.

This land measures 120 by 30 feet. Part of the estate is paved with good drainage system and street lights, but the land is not on the paved road hence the price. In a couple of years, the roads will be just like these. We told many clients back then but na yimu they dey yimu us. When the roads are built, the value will sky rocket like how my dads land did after he sold one.

Another bonus of this estate is the coastal road. Lagos state is erecting wave breakers from elf to okun ajah. Many people don't know but wave breakers have been erected from elf or oniru all the way to lekki beach. Lekki beach is a 7 minute brisk walk to alpha beach. There's not going to be an officially standard road but there's a road built for the trucks to drive on while they are transporting the rocks for the wave breakers. The roads are smooth, cemented and solid. Once this guys reach Alpha beach, that means you can drive to Victoria Island from Alpha beach without hitting lekki exp way. No more traffic wahala.

I lived in the estate for 8 yrs and I have seen it grow. Opportunities like this comes rarely, when you see it, grab it.

The price is 8.5m (non negotiable) with 5% agency fee. Come with your lawyer for legalities at your expense.

Full plots also available on the built road.

My number is 08138504729 if you want to find out more information or alternatively you can send me a mail at phemmy_ajay@hotmail.com and I will reply as soon as I can.
Re: Not for sale anymore by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 14, 2015
propzncribz:
If you opened this topic then you likely have interest in acquiring a piece of land and you won't regret opening the post, I hope so anyway.

I'm going to start by giving you a story. In year 2000, my dad bought 3 plots of land in Alpha beach, he bought it at 550k each back then. A yr later, omoonile, awon boys threaten my old man to pay extra that the land is hot now n people want to pay times two the amount he bought it and bla bla. They could have easily sold the land and given my popsi half of the money which is the amount he paid for it initially.

Anyway after negotiating with the sons of the soil, he paid 300k extra for each plot. After all expenses, each plot cost him roughly 900k, less than a million.

In 2008, my dad sold one of the plots for 7 million naira so he made a good 6 million, abi? For some people reading this right now, its on point, 6 million is what they needed to start a business or close a deal, or take the lady on a holiday etc. But you see, that land my dad sold for 7m in 2008 is at this moment worth a minimum of 27m. Twenty million naira profit in 8 yrs, doing nothing. The person who bought the land is not even in the country and she made so much, and also her land is safe, the estate is not somewhere you can sell someone's property without authorization. Ask any real estate agent that knows about Atlantic View estate who has been there from inception of the estate. End of the story and back to business.

This land measures 120 by 30 feet. Part of the estate is paved with good drainage system and street lights, but the land is not on the paved road hence the price. In a couple of years, the roads will be just like these. We told many clients back then but na yimu they dey yimu us. When the roads are built, the value will sky rocket like how my dads land did after he sold one.

Another bonus of this estate is the coastal road. Lagos state is erecting wave breakers from elf to okun ajah. Many people don't know but wave breakers have been erected from elf or oniru all the way to lekki beach. Lekki beach is a 7 minute brisk walk to alpha beach. There's not going to be an officially standard road but there's a road built for the trucks to drive on while they are transporting the rocks for the wave breakers. The roads are smooth, cemented and solid. Once this guys reach Alpha beach, that means you can drive to Victoria Island from Alpha beach without hitting lekki exp way. No more traffic wahala.

I lived in the estate for 8 yrs and I have seen it grow. Opportunities like this comes rarely, when you see it, grab it.

The price is 8.5m (non negotiable) with 5% agency fee. Come with your lawyer for legalities at your expense.

Full plots also available on the built road.

My number is 08138504729 if you want to find out more information or alternatively you can send me a mail at phemmy_ajay@hotmail.com and I will reply as soon as I can.

Nice, so there's hope for me to sell a 40feet X 127feet land then.

Good luck with the sale.
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2015
CityNG:

Nice, so there's hope for me to sell a 40feet X 127feet land then.

Good luck with the sale.

There is a client for every property, finding them is the challenge.
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Top of the morning beautiful people.
Re: Not for sale anymore by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2015
propzncribz:
Top of the morning beautiful people.

Irish people don't say that tongue
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 1:02am On Apr 15, 2015
kolocat:

Irish people don't say that tongue

What do they say so? wink
Re: Not for sale anymore by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 15, 2015
propzncribz:

What do they say so? wink

They say good morning like a normal person smiley
Re: Not for sale anymore by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2015
kolocat:

They say good morning like a normal person smiley

Lol I will remember that next time madame smiley.

1 Like

Re: Not for sale anymore by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Good morning Nigeria, good morning World.
Re: Not for sale anymore by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
kolofem:

Lol I will remember that next time madame smiley.

Ya you will remember but you will still say it cos you always do tongue
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
When buying a property in Nigeria, there are certain factors that need to be taken into consideration. These factors determine the possibility of the value of the property to increase. I will give a few examples, as many as I can.

e.g.

Construction of new roads is a brilliant example. Good streets and drainage system is the major factor that adds value to the property. It's easy to forecast if a property is a good buy. Find out what plans the government has for the area. This information can be gotten online, Google is your friend.

Most landlords in Lekki phase one bought their lands far less than its value now. In 1998, a plot of land in phase one was less than five hundred thousand Naira. Today, 17 years later, some of those plots are worth over one hundred million naira. Some people will say 17 yrs, only a hundred million, if I do business, I can make more than that. Yes I agree, it's possible to make more than 100m by doing other businesses but this all you are doing is waiting patiently like a lion in the jungle waiting for the right moment to jump on its prey. Lekki phase one is just an example. There's Nicon town, another lovely example, before the mellinium, plots of lands there was less than a million naira. You all know the price now, I need not to say.

I will say other factors later, in the meantime meditate on this bearing in mind the costal road construction.

Grab this property now, the price remains the same.

Have a nice day people smiley
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Evening beautiful people, TGIF, if you worked hard all week then you deserve to play harder. Have a pleasant and safe weekend everyone, don't drink and drive abeg, especially if you never build house. We need your patronage. Catch you all later.
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm here again to give another factor and reason why this property is a lovely bargain.

When you are considering in buying a property, always try to make sure it is an already built estate or proposed undeveloped estate. Also find out who owns surrounding lands. It's only reasonable to buy a property within a neighborhood of people with like minds like yourself and also around the same financial status as yourself.

My reason is because in cases where there was a storm and all the electric pole falls, in this estate, the residents go into their estate account and buy new poles the same day. This is because the residents pay their dues on time and the estate has funds in the account for cases of unforseen circumstance but areas where people rely on Government to do everything, the residents will rather spend money on petrol for their respective generator than fix the poles or even suffer in darkness.

This land is in an environment where landlords build roads because they value their property. The buyer of the land will have neighbors of high standard, if they decide to use it for personal residency.

Don't delay, come and pay.
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Today is Sunday, I'm not going to do any marketing today just going to wish you all a pleasant week ahead. Hope you all had a great weekend.
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
TGTM (Thank God Tomorrow's Monday) yay
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
A wise man once said, "seeing is believing".

I'm not trying to go brag but come and see. smiley
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Someone out there wants this property and I hope he reads this.
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.

The easiest way to owning a home is owning a plot of land first.
Re: Not for sale anymore by opalu: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2015
kolocat:

Ya you will remember but you will still say it cos you always do tongue

Wetin be your own? grin cheesy wink
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
opalu:

Wetin be your own? grin cheesy wink

Ask yourself the same question mate.
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Another weekend loading. More inspection loading. Book your inspections now.
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Still on the matter.
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2015
For sale
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oya now, come and buy.
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
Buy your land, buy your land, only 8.5million
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Public holiday is tomorrow. A time to inspect.
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 2:25pm On May 01, 2015
Happy workers day smiley
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 2:21pm On May 03, 2015
Great investment for the rightful buyer.
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 11:04am On May 04, 2015
Top of morning people. Hope you all had a splendid weekend.
Re: Not for sale anymore by propzncribz: 11:28am On May 09, 2015
The land is off the market.

(1) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga At War With Banana Island Residents Over Street Naming / Medorf Elegant Estate Ilorin Kwara, Now Selling! Call Us Now! / POP / Dangote Cement Wall Screeding Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.