Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (61019 Views)

After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by chychyobbi(f): 5:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Yesterday I told you about a young man who is currently trekking from Lagos to Abuja over a vow he made that he will embark on the uphill task if Buhari emerges president of Nigeria.

Well, the trekking man is still in Bida...Looks like he is resting there as he was given a Royal welcome to Bida Kingdom by HRH Alhaji (Dr) (Brig. Gen) Yahaya Abubakar rtd CFR. He was also handed an envelope. The young man really mean business.

Will keep you posted!! See more photos

17 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by fromnigeria(m): 5:59am On Apr 14, 2015
I just love this my friend. A man of his words. Writing his name on the sands of time.

Bravo!!!!
I'd av trekd from edo to Delta o, instead of going round my town as vowed if Baba wins. grin

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by greatmarshall(m): 6:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by midolian(m): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Abeg una sure say na true trek ds man dey trek so? Me no believe am o! Madman sef go fear this kain journey

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by paragon40(m): 6:07am On Apr 14, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 6:07am On Apr 14, 2015
Please let me know when he finally get to Abuja

I also have package for him

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by ademega(m): 6:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Is either he is practicing madness or getting gradual cure . as in ?? Am still finding it so so hard to believe

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by MrKnowitall: 6:14am On Apr 14, 2015
By the time he gets to abuja he's going to be 10 shades darker.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Badgers14: 6:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Congrats to you sir, more grease to your leg joints. smiley

Me I trekked from Anambra state to Delta state. (Onitsha to Asaba). wink

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:17am On Apr 14, 2015
In the books of the wise, chapter 114, verse 3 and 4, kingwax wrote and i quote:

3. When a mad man does a wrong thing, his warped mind tells him it is right, and he does it with all his might.

4. When the people around you cannot tell you that you are mad, then they are as mad as you are- propblay madder than u sef...

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Pavore9: 6:19am On Apr 14, 2015
'He was also handed an envelope' Nna men this boy is in business o! grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by BUGOFF(m): 6:20am On Apr 14, 2015
He should make a documentary of his trek and sell to cnn and other top networks. This should not be wasted.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by M4gunners: 6:37am On Apr 14, 2015
He won die na lie lie trekking jare.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by stinggy(m): 6:45am On Apr 14, 2015
[size=16pt]Overnight celeb[/size]

Okay ooo, he try undecided

9 Likes

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2015
Wondering the Lagos to Abuja route that will pass through Minna.
SMH.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by html14java(f): 6:49am On Apr 14, 2015
See as this guy just dey control popularity

7 Likes

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2015
luvinhubby:
SMH.
yes, when you take Ilorin, Mokwa, Kontagora route.

53 Likes

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by ELTON123(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2015
I think this man is trying to commit suicide treking to abuja

make boko haram hear am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by dahmie2013: 7:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Reminds me of d poem I did back den in school, during literature, Odyssey.
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by ignis: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2015
I doubt if this man is really trekking. ... he could be entering vehicle in the night, and then trek during the day.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by imsuboi(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2015
ignis:
I doubt if this man is really trekking. ... he could be entering vehicle in the night, and then trek during the day.

grin grin madam, you dey vex o!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Na for KOGI this guy go get bow-leg coz of their terrible routes..

30 Likes

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Just passin by...
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Bolade005: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Badgers14:
Congrats to you sir, more grease to your leg joints. smiley

Me I trekked from Anambra state to Delta state. (Onitsha to Asaba). wink
LOL. No be to just cross bridge?. U waka well well Nwanne.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by WoodenGate: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
grin
ignis:
Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2015
He's using every opportunity to be the star man. I won't be surprised if he lands an endorsement deal in the future.

Nice one.

9 Likes

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2015
chychyobbi:
Yesterday I told you about a young man who is currently trekking from Lagos to Abuja over a vow he made that he will embark on the uphill task if Buhari emerges president of Nigeria.

Well, the trekking man is still in Bida...Looks like he is resting there as he was given a Royal welcome to Bida Kingdom by HRH Alhaji (Dr) (Brig. Gen) Yahaya Abubakar rtd CFR. He was also handed an envelope. The young man really mean business.

The young man is a man of his words,but how many titles does this king have? His royal highness Alhaji doctor brigadier general retired CFR,haba this is too much na

16 Likes

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by akinsadeez(m): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Evidence of joblessness. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Call am jobless man, dey don nak am envelope, naso every sarkin, emir n oba go dey nak am, Buhari sef go nak am if posibu.... He din make am b dat....

7 Likes

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2015
chychyobbi:

Op,whats his account number? He deserves gifts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by gbenga007(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2015
luvinhubby:
SMH.

Enroute Ilorin & Jebba

2 Likes

Re: Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) by tomiobj(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2015
chychyobbi:

. Is it from lagos-abuja. Or abuja to lagos

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Oyinbo Man Spotted With Buhari's Painting At Lagos Airport. See What He Said / Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.